Things you recently bought or got

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fu ... this month is Hardcore ;(

Usually I only have about ~50-100€ left for fun each month sometimes even less ... now I will get a propper payment in the end of the month (finaly my wage went from 700 to 1400 €)
And say what, booked a flight for me and my Girl to Taipeh (16 days holliday) for 1100€ and just got an awesome deal on the Oculus Rift including the Touch Controler for 450€ (usualy both together is above 700€) just had to buy that thing.

So now after paying my rent and everything I will be like - 500€ this month ... than again I was told I will get 400€ bonus this month for completing my traineeship ^^ hopefully the taxes are not to high ... still will be about -100 depending on how much I can save up off food and other stuff.

Had to pay 430€ on additional costs for my flat ... seems the other familys do not care as much as I do -.-V (at least my electricity bill is below average ... when my gf was in Spain for 6 month I used less than 1/2 of what is normal for 1 person, at least thats what was written in the letter of the electricity company ... when she came back it wen from 1/2 of 1 person to the average for 2)

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got crash n sane trilogy, and it is awesome. there is only one level which I absolutely hard. high road. I do not remember that level being that hard

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Duty free.

Iz6X5Ou.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my raspberry pi 3 model b yesterday. I heard that it was hard to setup retro pie but I had a harder time getting that damn case on the pi3b.(it's one of those 9 piece case) Anyway got most of my games on it, I still need to rip some more ps1 games to put on it. I'm using a ds3 controller that came with my pstv(not used anymore). Currently scrapping game info and updating the cores and other things

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Picked up Pokemon Omega Ruby the other day. It does a pretty good job at the GBA games to life. It's a shame that the 3DS has a shitty screen resolution which limits what the developers can do.

Reactions: THYPLEX

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought on amazon prime sale: the assassin's creed ezio trilogy and a pair of turtle beach stealth 520 cause my pulse elite headset fell on the floor yesterday and is now being held together by zip ties

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a 64gb micro sd for my raspberry pi 3b, Going to put the 32gb that's currently in it in my psp cause my micro SD to memory stick came yesterday. Also bought a new air pump for my aquatic frog tank because the one that's currently on it a little under powered for the tank so I decided to buy one that's over powered for it. Also canceled the assassin's creed ezio trilogy order on amazon cause I can get it even cheaper if I want and right now I got to much to play and not enough time to play them (like most people).

Thinking of getting another african dwarf frog for the tank, cause I only have one and they are supposed be a social animal(from what I've read). They are not very expansive, they cost about $3 each

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...