Things you recently bought or got

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought these games while I was at work 2 days ago. 15 hours of work for 3 days was imminent hell.

JdrXLgP.png

c6U96It.png

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered an enthoo pro without window. My cm690ii is getting on a bit now, cable management is not great and the usb ports are quite worn and loose fitting these days and my 290 vapor-x barely fits.

Wouldn't think it would be so hard to find a good, understated black case without a window, but apparently, if you don't want a window, then fuck you, because there's not much choice.

30CM 12v 8pin extension. A couple of reviews mentioned having to run the 12v straight across, rather than in the proper cable channels, due to length. Only £3, so would rather have it and not need it.
Strangely the window side panel is the only low quality part out of the whole thing, creeks and makings cracking sounds with temperature changes.
I managed to fit the 8 pin cable fine.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Strangely the window side panel is the only low quality part out of the whole thing, creeks and makings cracking sounds with temperature changes.
I managed to fit the 8 pin cable fine.

I was going to get the non windowed version anyway (don't like case windows), but I did notice that in most of the reviews (pretty much all are the standard windowed version), comments on the acrylic being cheap and easy to scratch.

I don't think I will need the cable either. One review was with the ax760i which has a 650mm cable which is near enough standard length, so it's odd it didn't reach. Can't remember where I saw the other that mentioned it, but for £3 I'd rather have it and not need it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to get the non windowed version anyway (don't like case windows), but I did notice that in most of the reviews (pretty much all are the standard windowed version), comments on the acrylic being cheap and easy to scratch.

I don't think I will need the cable either. One review was with the ax760i which has a 650mm cable which is near enough standard length, so it's odd it didn't reach. Can't remember where I saw the other that mentioned it, but for £3 I'd rather have it and not need it.
I have a tx750 v2, the 8 pin is only 600mm and still had room to spare

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
OH NO YOU DIDN'T :O

I'm coming for a visit so we can play some games! :D

Oh you're most welcome mate! :hrth:
--
And on the same day of installing this GPU, I found out my CPU idle temps were around 60 Celsius, probably the crappy clunky stock cooler. So I bought a EVO 212, and man was that hard to install... -_-
0huIafF.jpg

Was pretty worth it tho, now it's at 40 Celsius.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you're most welcome mate! :hrth:
--
And on the same day of installing this GPU, I found out my CPU idle temps were around 60 Celsius, probably the crappy clunky stock cooler. So I bought a EVO 212, and man was that hard to install... -_-
0huIafF.jpg

Was pretty worth it tho, now it's at 40 Celsius.
Yup, i wanna see some 4K VIDEO GAMES. I wanna be all like "OHHHHH AHHHHHH IS SO CLEAN, LOOK AT THE PIXELS, GODLIKE" Hope you got a surround system to go with it. :)

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it