Canada
IMG_20160521_160301866.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Preordered Pokemon Moon Last week
I re bought from a different seller on ebay Dragon Quest 5 and 6 for the super famicom. got them last week for $11.
Bought on ebay a retron 5 for $125 last month on the 17 it came on the 27th.
Bought Dragon Quest 3 CIB for 7.65 Canadian.
So now i have Dragon Quest 1 2 3 4 for the Famicom, Dragon Warrior 1 for the nes, Dragon Warrior 1 & 2 3 Dragon Warrior Monsters for the GBC, Dragon quest 3(when it arrives) 5 and 6 for the Super Famicom, Dragon Quest 8 for the PS2 Dragon Quest 6 and finally 9 for the DS. SO altogether 14 different copies of Dragon Quest/Warrior games.

Bought WONDER PROJECT J and Final Fantasy 6(my favorite FF game) both for the super famicom they cost me $15 together.
Bought a reproduction? snes controller for $10 in a store downtown called cheapies(they didn't have any original used controllers in stock).
Been Slowly buying some things for when i get a Leopard Gecko, going to check out a reptile store near my house tomorrow.
Just need a heat pad, a hide i like, a good ceramic mealworm dish and find some one in Hamilton that breeds them that is not to expensive.
cJEO0IN.jpg
BXBJQnw.jpg
Y0kRzy6.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So near and yet so far. I go to to all sorts of second hand book shops, car boot sales, flea markets... hoping to find a somewhat modern (late 60s onwards) version of https://new.industrialpress.com/machineryhandbook or something very similar but thus far have not found it. Some might say I should get a haircut and a get real job and just buy it but I am still holding out. Today I got tantalisingly close
general_engineering_workshop_practice.JPG

Not sure of the year of this one -- it makes reference to a 1949 standard in part of it and mentions the 1914-1918 war in another (books prior to world war 2 tend to call it the war) so there is that as a baseline. For a £1 though I am not complaining, though it did seem to come out of somewhere someone smoked heavily so I am not getting the nice leather/old paper smell and instead musty book mixed with smoke.
I also got the book you see propping it up but that is less interesting, more a vocational certificate for people taking such a course. That said it was nicely practically minded rather than the heavy theory I usually see/get.

Also some cold chisels, purely because one said USSR on it. I am kind of curious to test its metal (one does not test the mettle of such things without serious safety consideration -- it might turn out of be crap metal but when it shatters the pieces are still harder than your skin and eyeballs) but I lack any decent analysis gear at this point in time. It is well known that older properly made files make fantastic knife metal but I am not sure what goes for vintage cold chisels from the USSR.
chisels.JPG

It was either that or get a spanner that said king dick, sadly it is probably easier to get a smile from a chef when you say spotted dick so eh.

I did also get a nice motorbike jacket for next to nothing, some nice speaker connector plates and a fishing rod holder that works wonderfully for my building levels and possibly some of the more interesting camera gear but I am not up for photographing that.

There are seriously few games out there these days, at least if I don't want sports games (I do not want sports games). I was doing OK up until last year but lately it is not good.

Reactions: nxwing and VinsCool

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
went to the local flee market and bought a gba sp ags 101 model for $10. it works all it has is cosmetic damage as it looks like they dragged it across the a sandpaper floor. hoping to sell it soon though as i have one already from when i was a kid. with this making it my 3rd sp that i have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: