Things you recently bought or got

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Blue hairdye, Volvic, shampoo for coloured hair, fuel for me car, motoroil, tobacco, new lighter, new fag holder, portable speaker, cat food, cat treats, Hiro figurine (from Big hero 6)
Pictures:
51lvz1wyYSL._SY300_.jpg

volvic-teuflisch-sonderedition-6-x-15l.jpg

263215541.jpg

DPQoCyX.jpg

b9mj1as.jpg

kCqJeiU.jpg

I'm still waiting for the speaker, fag holder & lighter, hairdye and the figurine to be delivered :c

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
While I was at work this week, my awesome sister was at the local thrift shop with my mom, and found an amazing haul of GameCube games: 17 of them, all $2 a piece (except for one which was only $1), totalling to $33. All of them are in fair or better condition, with original label cases (except one player's choice case), manuals, and working discs (though some are a bit scratched). She and mom picked them up for me since I was working, and I paid them back when I got paid Friday.
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Mario Party 4
  • Mario Party 5
  • Wario World
  • F-Zero GX
  • Metroid Prime
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  • X-Men Legends
  • X-Men Legends II: Apocalypse
  • James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
  • James Bond 007: Nightfire
  • James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
  • James Bond 007: From Russia With Love
I already own Melee, Sunshine, and GX, but my copy of Melee is the player's choice label, and my Sunshine copy has a disc damaged so badly that it can't finish playing the credits (which prevents me from saving and unlocking post-game bonuses like the vacation shirt, etc). I'll probably keep these new copies for myself as a result, but I'm not sure what to do with the extra GX and extra working copy of Melee I have as a result. I also already have Metroid Prime 1 and 2 via the trilogy on Wii, but it's nice to own the original GameCube versions again (I was stupid to get rid of them after getting Trilogy), so I'll definitely keep those. I'm also not a huge fan of the James Bond or X-Men games after trying them...

I don't feel right flipping thing for a profit, so I'll see if there are some friends of mine who would like a nice surprise. Otherwise, I'll probably sell them.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
While I was at work this week, my awesome sister was at the local thrift shop with my mom, and found an amazing haul of GameCube games: 17 of them, all $2 a piece (except for one which was only $1), totalling to $33. All of them are in fair or better condition, with original label cases (except one player's choice case), manuals, and working discs (though some are a bit scratched). She and mom picked them up for me since I was working, and I paid them back when I got paid Friday.
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Mario Party 4
  • Mario Party 5
  • Wario World
  • F-Zero GX
  • Metroid Prime
  • X-Men Legends
I already own Melee, Sunshine, and GX, but my copy of Melee is the player's choice label, and my Sunshine copy has a disc damaged so badly that it can't finish playing the credits (which prevents me from saving and unlocking post-game bonuses like the vacation shirt, etc). I'll probably keep these new copies for myself as a result, but I'm not sure what to do with the extra GX and extra working copy of Melee I have as a result. I also already have Metroid Prime 1 and 2 via the trilogy on Wii, but it's nice to own the original GameCube versions again (I was stupid to get rid of them after getting Trilogy), so I'll definitely keep those. I'm also not a huge fan of the James Bond or X-Men games after trying them...

I don't feel right flipping thing for a profit, so I'll see if there are some friends of mine who would like a nice surprise. Otherwise, I'll probably sell them.
I. Hate. You.

You got some games worth the total price by itself! (I'm looking at you, Melee)

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You got some games worth the total price by itself! (I'm looking at you, Melee)

Yeah, I've noticed!

If it makes you feel any better, I have never, EVER gotten any finds like that where I live before. I live in the middle of freaking nowhere with crotchety old people, so the thrift shops never have any games at all. I just got super lucky this one time! Every other time, when I want retro games, it's normal price on Amazon, for me.

Reactions: VinsCool

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Mario Party 4
  • Mario Party 5
  • Wario World
  • F-Zero GX
  • Metroid Prime
  • X-Men Legends

I just added a WTB edit to my thread for GCN games.

Mostly cuz I just picked up a nice lil gamecube and it needs some games!

If you feel like selling that F-zero, lemme know.

Should also probably add all the recent stuff me and my gf have been hunting for, so give me a second to go mobile and I will have some pics up!

4d6afdbb0e9ac156e82647f9ccdd053a.jpg

So this is the result of a week of hunting at my local retro shop daily, and some garage saling.

I picked up the Witcher a day before it released, so that's super awesome.

Found most of the games at my local store, got a few buy 2, get one free which is awesome.

Also had them (for free) safely remove the pins at the bottom of my SNES and smooth them out, so I can play region free games.
Which leads me to explain the Japanese cart. Found that online for $3, it is a Godzilla Soccer game. Yes that's right, Godzilla and friends play soccer. It's fucking amazing. There's also Ultraman, Gundam, and Kamen Rider characters.

Now as for the GameCube. Doesn't look like your average cube does it? I found the little guy at the same retro shop. I've never seen one before, so I assume it was custom made. It was only $30 so I think it's a huge score for me. Works just fine, was a little dusty though so I cleaned it up a bit
54a949e89e23874f225b160f801ebfb0.jpg

004a3b971e0d13b8bb2a69eef7284c74.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol