Things you recently bought or got

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the pair of limited ed crystal 2ds blue and red. I was a little put off by the 2ds concept but these are pretty cool.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Planning on a build?

No, I've already got one. I've got a small case with a Micro ATX mobo, and with a somewhat recently acquired HD 7970, my case is absolutely filled and disorganized, and airflow is now a bit of an issue as well. So I'm getting a new case and getting a new motherboard so I can make everything all nice and organized and cozy.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I've already got one. I've got a small case with a Micro ATX mobo, and with a somewhat recently acquired HD 7970, my case is absolutely filled and disorganized, and airflow is now a bit of an issue as well. So I'm getting a new case and getting a new motherboard so I can make everything all nice and organized and cozy.
Sweet sound nice.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Things I recently got? And erection hahaha oj oj

For Christmas I got clothes, shoes, Disney infinity figures and the game for the Xbox one. Xbox one controller shell casing (bright green) and battery packs for it. Now I just need the Xbox one in the sales

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I signed up for lootcrate, cuz I want presents every month dammit >:

I also won Assassins creed black flag and unity Digitial downloads for 20 bucks off ebay (thanks to that assassins creed Xbox one bundle thingy)

$10 per ass is nice I guess :P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
For christmas, I got:
- a 100$ gift card usable at Canadian Tire
- 50$ cash from my grandmother
- Brandy filled chocolates, rhum pralins and more candies :P
- a 4L Absolut Vodka bottle :D
- A "party high" t-shirt
- some blueray movies :)

Very happy! I had a very nice time with family and friends. Of course I have fun at gbatemp too ;)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jYWASO3.jpg

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My brother gave me a $20 Nintendo eShop card as an early Christmas present. I used it (plus an extra dollar and change of my own) to buy Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U eShop) and Mega Man Xtreme (3DS eShop). I can never have too many Metroidvania or Mega Man games. :D

My sister also got me an early Christmas present in the form of a book. The Grumpy Guide to Life: Observations From Grumpy Cat.

Really looking forward to reading and playing these gifts later! ^.^ I just got $40 off selling something in the trading forum, so I'll use that for my broke-ass Christmas shopping for my brother and sister and parents, as soon as PayPal finishes transferring the money back to my bank (hurry up already!).

Christmas update: Some other things I got and bought for myself and others, in relation to the big day. First, the gifts I bought for others...
  • $15 iTunes gift card- Gift for my brother. I tried to find him something Taylor Swift related (sort of as a half-joke, since he likes her newest album), but couldn't (I went shopping at Wal-Mart on the 23rd, because it took that long to get money for Christmas shopping), so I stuck with the gift card. At least he can buy the album digitally.
  • Supernatural poster- For my sister, since she absolutely loves that show. Turns out she already has that poster. Oops. At least she recognized it without opening it, so it can be exchanged.
  • Black dress socks- For Dad. It's what he wanted! I swear, my parents are so boring (and I just now realized that in all the busyness today, I totally forgot to give him and mom their gifts! Oops! I'll fix that tomorrow).
  • Two cartons of Epsom salt- For Mom. Yes, really. Remember what I said about my parents being boring?
  • Kirby Amiibo- Originally I was only going to buy gifts for my immediate family, but I had more money than I thought when I was done, and I saw the Kirby Amiibo sitting on the shelf. One of my best friends is in the area for Christmas and she absolutely LOVES Kirby, and she plans to get a Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U soon, so it was a perfect fit.
Now for the things I got, between gifts from others and stuff I bought with Christmas money. I got a total of $350 in Christmas money, btw.
  • Bravely Default- I decided to pick up the demo on a whim, because I really want to give the JRPG genre a true shot besides just Chrono Trigger. I ended up seriously loving it, so I bought it with some early Christmas money I got. Just finished 100% completing the demo tonight, so I'm excited to start the actual game tomorrow.
  • Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (3DS VC)- This is my favorite version of the original game, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see it arrive in the North American eShop today. I left my GBC copy with my ex when I moved out (because I wanted to be nice, and let her have the games she especially liked, since I owned the vast majority of the game collection that was essentially shared between us for years and years), so I'm happy to replace it.
  • Terraria- Picked it up for 80% off on the Steam sale. More Steam items will be bought soon, I'm sure.
  • Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley- Gift from Mom and Dad. Really excited, because I didn't even know this book was already out until I accidentally stumbled upon it in Barnes & Nobel a month ago. I can't wait to read it.
  • Northern Exposure: The Complete Series (DVD)- A cool collection of every episode of Northern Exposure on DVD, in a nice, fuzzy handbag case type thing. I wasn't expecting to get this at all, and I love this series. My family and I used to watch it on Netflix (back when mail-in was still the main way to watch Netflix), but I never finished the series, so maybe it's time to marathon the whole thing.
And, that's about it. Merry Christmas, people! :)

Reactions: chavosaur

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Just bought Postal and Postal 2 Complete on the steam sale for 1.28eur. :D Great deal!!!
Was thinking on the 3rd one too, but most of my friends said that it just isn't wort it....New devs and new publisher.... meh.... THey said that the 3rd is just a bad game....maybe when it will be on a better sale than now, I'll grab it, but now I'll just pass on it. :)

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just went on a mini digital shopping spree for myself.
  • Kirby's Dream Land (3DS VC)- Another GB game I used to own, but left with my ex. I love Kirby, so why not?
  • Kirby's Dream Land 2 (3DS VC)- I actually never owned this one. I should try it out.
  • Mega Man Xtreme 2 (3DS VC)- I know I'm going to want to play when I beat the first one, so I figured I'd just get it now.
  • NightSky (3DS eShop)- I've wanted this game pretty much since it came out, and since it was on sale for 70% off, I figured now is the time.
  • Flygrip Gravity- For my phone. The Samsung Galaxy S5 is just too damn uncomfortable for single hand typing, even with my larger hands. I used to have a flygrip years ago for a much older phone of mine, but not anymore. It'll be much more useful for a phone this big.

Reactions: Deleted_171835

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a few things for christmas, clothe and a computer chair, and I won a 40$ gift card for best buy at a party.
Got a cool shirt from lootcrate.
26DmPZO.jpg
Some posters from nintendo.
I5IajQ4.jpg
3SmCNTl.jpg
Lg2BkuC.jpg
cardboard for VR which is far better than i was expecting.
NrTx8D2.jpg
And some more figures/amiibos some may be NSFW depending on your definition.
mzD1Avn.jpg
ZcO1XIn.jpg
hVESQ75.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So for Christmas I got from my uncle the PS4 TLOU bundle as a thank you for always helping him when he needs to go really anywhere(Doctor, stores, etc..) or just around the house, he's Legally Blind(as in every thing he see's is extremely blurry), my sister and brother-in-law got me Assassin's Creed Unity for it.
Got some clothes from my grandma and $60 from her. From my other uncle i got a $50 master card. Got $25 from my other grandma.
Also get a $25 Ultimate Dinning Gift card from my bosses at work(i'm there main go to guy when they need something done)
Bought the Ninja Turtle Movie today at bestbuy for $15. It was the bluray combo pack and it also came with a leonardo beanie(gave it to my nephew because it was to small for me)
Bought Metro Redux for $25 at target and Far Cry 4 Limited Edition for $40 at Walmart
also bought something that would allow me to have 3 3ds game card in the 3ds and switch between them for $1 at bestbuy

NssUp4cl.jpg
TH0VfVZl.jpg
OilZIJGl.jpg
cmDieoQl.jpg
rlUdtEkl.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Huh, where do I even start...
  • My girlfriend and I moved in together and as our first Christmas purchase we got a PS4, we're in the process of building up a library...
  • ...which currently consists of four discs - KillZone: Shadow Fall, Dragon Age: Inquisition, inFamous: Second Son and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • That was a shared gift though, so I figured I should get something just for her - I got her a New 3DS XL
  • She knows I'm more of a PSVita kind of guy, so she grabbed me Freedom Wars...
  • ...and I know she likes Hatsune Miku, so I got her Project Diva F 2nd
  • She already has a Wii U, so I figured we should go buy some Amiibos. In the end she bought Link, Marth and Fox, but she couldn't find a Zelda...
  • ...I could and I bought it for her
  • Finally, I also got some cool things in the mail recently that I can't disclose yet (but you'll learn all about them soon!)
All in all, a lot of new stuff this season - exciting! :yay:

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Kirby Air Ride for GameCube

Been meaning to get this for a long while now and finally decided. I'll have to get my Original Wii connected again to check the disc and play it (although I'll make a backup image to the SD Card).

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Huh, where do I even start...
  • My girlfriend and I moved in together and as our first Christmas purchase we got a PS4, we're in the process of building up a library...
  • ...which currently consists of four discs - KillZone: Shadow Fall, Dragon Age: Inquisition, inFamous: Second Son and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • That was a shared gift though, so I figured I should get something just for her - I got her a New 3DS XL
  • She knows I'm more of a PSVita kind of guy, so she grabbed me Freedom Wars...
  • ...and I know she likes Hatsune Miku, so I got her Project Diva F 2nd
  • She already has a Wii U, so I figured we should go buy some Amiibos. In the end she bought Link, Marth and Fox, but she couldn't find a Zelda...
  • ...I could and I bought it for her
  • Finally, I also got some cool things in the mail recently that I can't disclose yet (but you'll learn all about them soon!)
All in all, a lot of new stuff this season - exciting! :yay:
Living together, gaming together... I remember those days so fondly. Cherish every moment! ^.^ There's nothing quite like it.

This overly sentimental post brought to you by xwatchmanx. :P

Reactions: DragorianSword

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Bought the full Alan Wake package on steam for 3.69eur. I just couldn't pass this great opportunity! Great price for the content! Enjoyed it on the 360 and I'm sure that I'll have a blast on PC as well! ^_^

EDIT:
And I got Defy Gravity Extended...it was 0.09eur...so I said why the fack not?! :rofl2: Selling the trading cards dropped by the game you get 0.18eur so you get back your 0.09eur and get an extra 0.09eur...so yeah...double profit! :rofl2: Thx steam. :lol:

EDIT2:
Just bought Rogue Legacy as well! Great little gem for 2.24eur only! Go buy it if you don't have it already! ^_^

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Like cars with the booty shaking lol I seen it once in person was like smiling lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm talking about visiting areas he hides his bodies at
    Vice City kind of feels like Miami lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, it's a parody iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea think that's where it was supposed to be, Miami
    +1
    Having been to Miami hmmm probably a hundred times lol
    Back in my days as a delivery driver for a cartel well driver slash guy they would send if a payment was forgotten lol
    you know to help them find their checkbook lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gta4 was NewYork or Chicago, gta5 is California
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn camera phones catching crimes
    Always some women screaming... You break a few thousand dollars worth of crap in someone's living room and they scream lol
    lol Ken yeah the things I did as a kid I am soooo glad those didn't exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If someone breaks my $20 TV stand their nose is getting broke
    Psi would be doing like 300-3,000 years in prison lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Have some in closet allegations?
    Someone tried to pull a gun on me once, they reached into the couch thinking I wouldn't notice, quick kick to the arm snapping it between the wrist and elbow broke like a swing lol I reached into the couch to see what was in there, cool a free .380 lol had to hit him with it a few times to remind him not to do it again lol
    He had the 20K he owed the very next day it was a miracle lol
    Psi was a bad bad man at one point lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We need a GTA based on your life, or at least put you in 6 as a character.
    I don't think people would believe 10% of the things I have done lol thank god...
    I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Was the pot farmer in San andreas
    I tell people I wrestled a 5 foot alligator and they get this smile like this guy is full of shit lol the reality is I am sad it got away.... I wanted a pet alligator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You live in Florida, so I believe it, you guys are crazy.
    At the time I would have probably fed it people lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At the time I would have probably fed it people lol