Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
1. Everything

[title:Absolutely not a spoiler
mad.gif
]j/k, I can't really think of anything that pisses me off atm.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. People who use Sephiroth as an avatar.
2. People who use any character from Final Fantasy 7 as an avatar.
3. People who use anything from Square Enix (especially Nomura character designs) as an avatar.
4. Threads that ask you to list what pisses you off.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
No.1: William Hung and all the other sucky wannabe(Let those son.__.__.___ die already, and darn it, stop giving hopes to those people who can't sing for their life and are NOT willing to improve themselves)

No.2 : My Brother (Thanks to no.1, i have to wake up to that voice of his every freaking day, in the morning, in the afternoon, when i am going to bed, seriously, this is driving me insane)

No. 2.5: Song Butchers (u know who u are, singing songs in an out of tune fashion on purpose and persisting in doing so... nln u)

No.3: the laws (specifically towards usage of weapons against criminals, like pedos and darn rapist and etc, why are they still given human rights? If they can do such things, then why can they be allowed to live,o because they gave some weak excuse citing medicial issues and other bs? I don think so...)

no.4 Smokers who smoke in a closed room (NO1 wants to smell that stench in the same room, i don mind u guys smoking, but seriously, stop smoking in the toilet, it is connected to my classroom... nln)

no.4 Liar/hypocrites (Just say it in my face instead of backstabbing me...)

no.5 : My parents ( why are they allowed to act like jerks but speak/correct them and they start to nag nag nag NAG and freaking nag for 1 bloody week++ on a trival subject)

no.6 Metal/rap (i just don enjoy it, it sounds unmusicy to me)

no.7: Gammar Nazi ( SO what if i made a typo or 2, do u need to get on my back, so what? I am supposed to type everything perfectly, even those complex words that no1 ever uses? This is the internet, show us slack)

no.8: Cheat Engine ( fag mods banning me for no reason, at least have the deceny to tell me that i am banned, so i can stop posting and making threads have nonexistant pages)

no.9 Drugs (what's so cool about those anyway? They cost a ton, harms your health and in the worse case scenerio, deals u death)

no.10: Yankee-Kun To Megane-Chan ( This is to me a too ridiculous manga, u expect me to believe that there can be someone that scatteredbrain, and for some reason whenever i read this, i get so pissed off)

no.11: Type2 Stupid diabetic (It is such a useless illness, thanks to this, i can't spam dessert as much as i used to, and what kind of illness is this when all it does is give u zombie healing ability aka just slow healing wound, and that's all)

no.12: Bastards who wouldn't listen to u when u are talking to them (for example, my classmate is doing something and i noticed that he is doing it wrong, i have to tell him at least 5 times before he response and say:o )

no.13: post 17, no.2, darn the law, its no wonder we have batman running around

no.14: One wing angel and aerith theme song (those 2 are so over-rated, i have a friend with 14 version of the same thing, and i was like wtf...)

no.15: Mediacorp -Singapore Broadcasting station (Stop making crappy drama that rips off other shows in other country idea, and STOP making shows that are something like this... blah blah blah , what happened to the good old quality? )

no.16: Lee Kuan Yew (so what if u are the founding father, how dare u support inferior mediacorp when there was a superior station aka the old channel i and u, they show such interesting shows like that hyponist show, they know how bad our tv has gotten and they tried to make it back to the good old days, and u did this, shame on u)

no.17: The police (i still have not forgiven u for accusing me of jaywalking and asking me to write my name and address down, u c0ck-eye bastards)

no.18~ inf: probably something else

Last: Me, for being too lazy and not doing work when i am supposed to

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
1.- people who insult too much and say too many swearings on the internet.
2.- people who overextend that shit to real life as if they were saying: hey, oh, if I can do that on the internet, I must be shit cool and do it in da real world fuck u off ok? Could fucking handle me the fucking keys? ok, bye (not even "kthxbai" here, guys).

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Fire Emblem 10 and 11

2. People who say Fire Emblem 5 is too hard (it is but they are being a little baby about it)

3. N00b threads at GBATemp

4. lack of news on GBATemp

5. The fact that we don't have a "What makes you happy" thread

5.1. The fact that I'm usually out of these types of threads

6. People who hate

7. People who hate the movie "Up"

8. The fact that Nintendo didn't include HD in their games

9. People who hate my list

10. Rap

13/ Something so intense that it skips 11 and 12 and replaces the period with a /

yay.gif

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Naruto
2. Idiot Cancer to the Internet Filipinos
3. Idiots
4. PS2
5. Songs other than VGM
6. "Filipino Popular Opinion"
7. Overrated things
8. Losers
9. Idiot bullies
10. Thieves
11. Motorcycles (everytime I turn the TV on, there are news about a motorcycle that crashed with a car)
12. People that don't read the rules
13. n00bs
14. People who say that "extremelyoverratedsmartkid School sucks" then when one of them gets to that school "Congrats you got in that school"
15. People who didn't like Michael Jackson then suddenly liked him when he died
16. Pinoy movies
17. FF7 Fanboys
18. FF7 and anything related to FF7
19. People who don't like sprite based FFs
20. People who think the DS is just "a gameboy with two screens"

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
no.16: Lee Kuan Yew (so what if u are the founding father, how dare u support inferior mediacorp when there was a superior station aka the old channel i and u, they show such interesting shows like that hyponist show, they know how bad our tv has gotten and they tried to make it back to the good old days, and u did this, shame on u)

BS. The mediacorp coporation is given to some ministry or something to run, he wouldn't have shit time for it. Plus, when Channel U and I merged with mediacorp, LKY was no longer our PM.

1. Rap; shit genre. Wtf, its talking, not music.

2. Most modern day pop; Just genreic and uninspired

3. Death Metal; Cos I cant stand the death vocals

4. Graphic Whores; the idiots who think a game is better just because of better graphics. SNES must have sucked for them

5. Singapore Media; just lousy crap nowadays, coverage not good enough. And the stupid dramas' scripts are just recycled over and over

6. Math; Look just like crop circle language to me

7. Me; I'm an emo bastard

8. You; you are no life enough to care about a random stranger like me

9. Him; yeah the person behind you.... can't see him.... *shivers*

10. Life; Cos anybody will know that emo bastards hate life

All I can think of now.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i still hate him for speaking good about channel 8/5, so what if they are the first station, first doesn't meant that they are the best and not channel i and u.

15. i skipped 14 because rap just pissed me off, how do these people earn so much money just by talking in a speedy tone, at least metal which is just shouting to me, requires more effort for their lungs to be able to carry on shouting for a prolong period of time :X

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
11. People who think metal is all about shouting and screaming; Classic Heavy Metal requires vocal skills too.
12. Laziness; Makes me slack
13. Eating; tbh, somehow I don't like to eat unless its my very favourite food
14. Pespiration; its so sticky and makes me frustrated.
15. People who hate everything;

Those who hate everything shouldn't really be given the chance to live, many people are on the verge of death and value everything. Those who hate everything have no rights to their breathing and consciousness.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. The New World Order
cry.gif

2. Riaa
ohmy.gif

3. Run Time Errors
wacko.gif

4. People that ask to many question
blink.gif

5. Ides Teleserve
wacko.gif

6. Nancy Grace
hate2.gif

7. DRM Goods
mad.gif

8. Current Copy Right Law
wacko.gif

9. OBD-II (P0301) //
hate2.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. stores that sell FAKE DSTT's for 50$

2. stores that actually sell pre-loaded roms onto MicroSD's (yes SELLING roms)

3. the whole meh-ness of recent games being released

4. Mc'Donalds

5. general corruption of the place i live in

6. thinking about the things that make me think that im pissed off

pika3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Elitism on forums (Especially fighting game forums)
2. Elitism in general
3. Racist idiots (Comments in the EVO chatbox were appalling)
4. Extreme fanboys of game companies/developers who insult others for making reasonable criticisms
5. People who use join dates and post counts to attack others
6. Backstabbers
7. People who treat you with false respect because of popular family members

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
1.traitors
2.UNCARING PARENTS!!!!!!!!! (not mine)
3.greed (yes those wealthy bastards)
4.racism
5.ignorance
6.people who think they are "higher" than you
7.like HisInfernalMajesty said people who love dead people but always made fun of them while they were still alive
8.people who change just do become popular (although I never met anyone like that but I'm sure I would hate him)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now