ROM Hack Question There are people unlock all weapons/armors already in MHRise, how may I do that?

justcallmeLiu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just checked Taobao China and it seems that people are selling the service of editing savings to unlock all the top tier weapons/armors.
The descriptions says: generate from nothing so I assume it's a template or save editting tool, tried my best to read all threads and new cheat codes but literally found nothing.
Thank you for your help and also your time

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just checked Taobao China and it seems that people are selling the service of editing savings to unlock all the top tier weapons/armors.
The descriptions says: generate from nothing so I assume it's a template or save editting tool, tried my best to read all threads and new cheat codes but literally found nothing.
Thank you for your help and also your time
Because those people don't share info about it and that's how they are making money until someone will release free tool.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ughhh that's too bad. just wonder how they could get it so fast, soon after MH Rise is playable.
If they are aware of profit that this could bring, people can spend all days on this. Game was leaked days before official release, so experienced people had time to figure out those things.
I'm aware that China has many talented homebrew devs, but many of them are turning this knowledge to profit rather than contributing to open source community.

justcallmeLiu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If they are aware of profit that this could bring, people can spend all days on this. Game was leaked days before official release, so experienced people had time to figure out those things.
I'm aware that China has many talented homebrew devs, but many of them are turning this knowledge to profit rather than contributing to open source community.
agree. somehow "making profit" is becoming the priority instead of having fun. I have seen too much on taobao on how they make profit with everything they could find..

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only people who suck at any specific game use garbage like this. Isn't doing the stuff on your own a huge part of the replayability factor?

justcallmeLiu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Only people who suck at any specific game use garbage like this. Isn't doing the stuff on your own a huge part of the replayability factor?
nah it's more like to chop chop... read so hard and tried so hard to get all codes but puff, they got them all so fast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 I don't know. But this NON-Idiot buys food