Themes on Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by RyougaSaotome, Feb 2, 2009.

Feb 2, 2009

Themes on Acekard 2i by RyougaSaotome at 1:26 PM (6,356 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. RyougaSaotome
    OP

Newcomer RyougaSaotome Member

United States
    So, hey all.

I have a really stupid question. For some reason, searches and the like didn't help me a whole lot, but that's probably because it's painfully easy to figure out.

I can't seem to figure out how to get themes to show up on my Acekard 2i. I thought I had done the right thing, but when I go to change it, it still only has the two original themes it came with.

Can anyone just lay it out quick and fast for me, step by step? I'd appreciate it enormously, and I apologize for the retardedness of this question.

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    You just uncompress the archive for the new theme and put the theme's folder in the "ui" folder of the "__ak2" or "__aio" folder (depending on whether you're using the official menu or AKAIO). When you restart, it should show up in the menu.

-Bri

3. owmyballs

Newcomer owmyballs Member

United States
    When you extract the skin archive verify that you do not have a double folder.
    Look in the folder you just extracted and you should see files and a calendar folder instead of another single folder.
    Normally with winzip or winrar you can right-click on the file then select "extract here" in the context menu as opposed to "extract to" this will avoid the double folder.