ROM Hack Themehax has stopped working after applying theme....?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
i downloaded the payload- 10.1.0 27u ropbin and named it menuhax_ropbinpayload,i put it in the root of the sd card,i was asked whether i wanted to overwrite the previous file of the same name i did yes and i have 10.1 o3ds
Did you reinstall theme hax after copying the payload? If so it wi have reverted the payload back to 2.1.

Edit - also the payload needs .bin extension.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i did
That's why you got a black screen when you closed the lid. The themehax installer copies the 2.1 payload. So you copied the 2.5 payload manually, and then when you re-ran the themehax installer it overwrote the 2.5 payload with 2.1.

but now i got a new prob on my hands- i tried the ropbin thing again and after going back to my 3ds i found that themehax has stopped working and moreover the browser is asking for a systemp update! :(
Can you boot back into themehax if you put the original payload back on the SD card from the themehax installer archive?

Last edited by mashers,

richardparker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
whats the orignal payload? i tried the same one once again and now im getting a dark yellow screen on pressing l plus power butt.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

gotcha its now working!!! thanks you all! youncan count on me!

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, well it gets downloaded and copied to the root of the SD card when you install themehax. You could download the offline installer and decompress the correct lz file from the themepayload folder and put that in the root of the SD card. Would be much easier though if you had another method of booting hax. Do you have Cubic Ninja, OOT or Ironfall?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh! How did you fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: