theme park problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ipumuk, Aug 12, 2008.

Aug 12, 2008

theme park problems by ipumuk at 2:37 AM (1,040 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ipumuk
    OP

Member ipumuk GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    hi,
    theme park is a great game. but I am having lots of trouble to beat the game even in easy mode.

- my yearly costs are higher than the parks worth? why is that? I do not understand where my money is going

- my customers complain a lot about that they can not find the exit, even when i have an exit sign at EVERY crossing and many more.

- they also complain about walking too much, although there is absolutely no space between one attraction and another.

is there a theme park guide? any help appreciated.

cu

2. ipumuk
    OP

Member ipumuk GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    some theme park player please help!

if you have not tried out theme park ds yet. GO AND DO IT! ;D

3. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Reminds me of my time at Disneyland, all those years ago! I remember deliberately avoiding exit...just didn't want to go back to the hotel [​IMG] ....and I know it doesn't help you and, no, I'm not going to play it to help you either [​IMG]

4. Celice

Member Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    If it helps at all... I had the PlayStation version years back, and all my customers complained about everything too, save prices and the like. I once had a wall of straight bathrooms and people still whined that there weren't enough >.> I just started ignoring them, and nothing bad ever happened :/

As for your profit over costs, you could try to raise the price of your sales and tickets a little, and drop the wages you're paying to a reasonable degree. In the DS one, when your employees get made, it seemed easy to abuse the minigame that happens--lure, chase, lure, chase, and the computer always seemed to decide a 70% cut was a great deal in the end :wtf:

5. imz

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    If it was rollercoaster tycoon DS it would be 10x better

6. Wok247

Newcomer Wok247 Advanced Member

United States
    If you have a flashcard you can use cheats!
    The game is maybe not so much funn anymore but ou can use the invinite money cheat!
    I hope i did help you!

Greetz Wok247