The X Factor

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Acetic Orcein, Oct 7, 2009.

Oct 7, 2009

The X Factor by Acetic Orcein at 3:37 PM (875 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Acetic Orcein
    OP

Member Acetic Orcein GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Anyone following it? I seem to be the only one sad enough to be doing so. Though it's an unbroken tradition I have!
    For those that do, I'm absolutely outraged at Simon's (and to a lesser extent Cheryl's) decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KyEoZYHfSA
    How can you not put this woman through??? She was easily best in the category.

Also, Cheryl should have put Daniel Fox through instead of mediocre Joseph.

Also really not liking Lucie Jones from Danni's group (She should have put Nicole through). Lucie has a good voice, but has nothing that makes her unique unlike Nicole!
    I am currently supporting Miss Frank atm... though it might change to Stacey when they eventually lose.

Honestly, I should just take over and do the jobs for them.

2. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    Nooo you dishobey what it means to be a "proper" Englishman

3. Javacat

Member Javacat GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    woo.. I watch it! I think Trayc should have gone through as well, although I'm not sure who I wouldn't have put through instead. I didn't like Olly at first, but he's been growing on my. Danyl was my fav from the start, although I have gone off him slightly and not too sure about Jamie.

For the boys, I would have put that black boy through (forget his name [​IMG] ) instead of the crappy Lloyd, who I'm expecting to be the first person to be kicked off.

Groups were all pretty bad, but I do semilike Miss Frank, although will be lolz if John & Edward get far through it all [​IMG]

I [​IMG] Stacey atm and she's my current fave.

X

4. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Just like American Idol, the winner might be the winner because of the looks and not because of the voice. Which is sad, because it's a singing competition. I only have faith in Miss Frank, Stacey and Danyl. I was rooting for Duane to go through. Stupid Cheryl for not picking him.

And I think Simon is really getting old for this. He has made some wrong decisions for X Factor. The worst one being auditions held on open crowds. Worst idea Simon!

5. vergilite

Member vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

United Kingdom
    i just hate those irish twins the PRICKS!! how could he put them through [​IMG]

6. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I think Louis will have a dejavu this year. Those two losers will go first then the other in the 2nd week. Then Miss Frank MIGHT win it. If not, they will last 3rd/2nd.

7. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom
    The start was ruined by them changing how the audition stage is done. It felt too much like Britain's Got Talent, which whilst okay isn't what I was expecting from X-F. Haven't really bothered to watch it since then. The auditions are usually the most entertaining bit of the show.

8. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    I live in America. Which means I have my own crappy shows to worry about.

9. Javacat

Member Javacat GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I stand by what I said last week. Lloyd will be gone tomorrow! The strippers will probably have to perform again as well, although I think they might squeeze through..

Stacey to win!

10. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Ive got better things to do than watch a fucking karaoke show! These guys are all a bunch of useless twats who have no talents at all, there's plenty of people who can sing but im sure whoever wins it will have thier "hits" written for them and have to put in minimal effort. Its a shame because its twats like those on this show and the people who encourage it that make our music industry so shit!