The X Factor

Acetic Orcein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone following it? I seem to be the only one sad enough to be doing so. Though it's an unbroken tradition I have!
For those that do, I'm absolutely outraged at Simon's (and to a lesser extent Cheryl's) decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KyEoZYHfSA
How can you not put this woman through??? She was easily best in the category.

Also, Cheryl should have put Daniel Fox through instead of mediocre Joseph.

Also really not liking Lucie Jones from Danni's group (She should have put Nicole through). Lucie has a good voice, but has nothing that makes her unique unlike Nicole!
I am currently supporting Miss Frank atm... though it might change to Stacey when they eventually lose.

Honestly, I should just take over and do the jobs for them.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woo.. I watch it! I think Trayc should have gone through as well, although I'm not sure who I wouldn't have put through instead. I didn't like Olly at first, but he's been growing on my. Danyl was my fav from the start, although I have gone off him slightly and not too sure about Jamie.

For the boys, I would have put that black boy through (forget his name
mad.gif
) instead of the crappy Lloyd, who I'm expecting to be the first person to be kicked off.

Groups were all pretty bad, but I do semilike Miss Frank, although will be lolz if John & Edward get far through it all
tongue.gif

I
wub.gif
Stacey atm and she's my current fave.

X

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Just like American Idol, the winner might be the winner because of the looks and not because of the voice. Which is sad, because it's a singing competition. I only have faith in Miss Frank, Stacey and Danyl. I was rooting for Duane to go through. Stupid Cheryl for not picking him.

And I think Simon is really getting old for this. He has made some wrong decisions for X Factor. The worst one being auditions held on open crowds. Worst idea Simon!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
vergilite said:
i just hate those irish twins the PRICKS!! how could he put them through
mad.gif
I think Louis will have a dejavu this year. Those two losers will go first then the other in the 2nd week. Then Miss Frank MIGHT win it. If not, they will last 3rd/2nd.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The start was ruined by them changing how the audition stage is done. It felt too much like Britain's Got Talent, which whilst okay isn't what I was expecting from X-F. Haven't really bothered to watch it since then. The auditions are usually the most entertaining bit of the show.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I stand by what I said last week. Lloyd will be gone tomorrow! The strippers will probably have to perform again as well, although I think they might squeeze through..

Stacey to win!

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Ive got better things to do than watch a fucking karaoke show! These guys are all a bunch of useless twats who have no talents at all, there's plenty of people who can sing but im sure whoever wins it will have thier "hits" written for them and have to put in minimal effort. Its a shame because its twats like those on this show and the people who encourage it that make our music industry so shit!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.