The world ends with you

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dries, Jun 4, 2009.

Jun 4, 2009

The world ends with you by dries at 5:52 PM (1,213 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. dries
    OP

Newcomer dries Member

Netherlands
    I've been looking for 2 days now to find a savegame saved at the first day, or at least at the earliest moment possible. My screen keeps freezing when the main character crosses some other guy at the intro vid, after the frog battle.
    Can anyone upload one for me please, that'd be great =D

Thanks in advance! (Hope this is the right section [​IMG])
    Dries

2. KicksDS

Newcomer KicksDS Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I doubt there is a save at that point, unless many people have had this problem, and I don't want to have to start again to do it >_<

Plus what cart and firmware you using?

3. Glacius0

Member Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    The freeze is probably caused by a messed up microSD card. One way to fix it would be to format it, another way that likely fixes it is to put the game on your cart again WITHOUT deleting the old one (which means the game is on your cart twice).

Hope this helped, and have fun with the game. It's one of my favorites.

4. dries
    OP

Newcomer dries Member

Netherlands
    I'm using M3DS Real, latest firmware, downloading US version now, as that might be a solution according to other people.

But Glacius, people say it's their favorite all the time and the trailers and gameplay looked good, so i want to give it a try, which is kind of hard when it's constanstly freezing [​IMG]
    And do you mean putting it on my card twice using the same name, or just another name?

5. dries
    OP

Newcomer dries Member

Netherlands
    NVM =DDD
    Someone said the following might work: Keep opening and closing your DS during the intro scene, and it worked. I was like
    OMGYAYWTFBBQ =D when i got through the opening scene xD

Ima go play it now, thanks about the format tip tho, it was almost full, that might've been the reason [​IMG]

6. Djay187

Member Djay187 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I've got an M3 Real and had the same problem too , what I had to do was to close then open the DS as the cutscene with the wool hated geezer starts. You have to kinda give the DS time to catch up with the game.

Hope this makes sense and hope it helps.

And this is one of the best DS games ever.

7. iRhyme

Newcomer iRhyme Member

France
    For this game, my only advice will be "buy it !"

8. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    It's a bad dump I think, like usual. Take it from a different source. That happened the first time I downloaded this game. I tried it again from a different site, then it worked.

9. MrDillDough

Member MrDillDough GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    When you say that it was almost full and that might of have been the reason do you mean that the more full a MicroSD card is the more prone it is to freezing on a game? :S It's a problem that I have been encountering a lot lately.

10. kenzspellz

Member kenzspellz GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    what you mean by opening and closing the ds? is it that you keep switching on and off the ds or you just keep fliping the ds screen?

if you keep fliping the ds screen it might broke because you might loosen the"gears".

11. Big Kong Boss

Member Big Kong Boss GBAtemp Fan

Korea, South
    Just dl from another source. Trust me. It's a bad dump.

12. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    The freeze after the frogs is a common issue. It's usually caused by a slow microsd card. Nothing to do with a bad dump. You just need a fast card for this game. You can try reformatting it with the Panasonic SD Formatter, copy AKAIO back on, and only put TWEWY on there at first to test.

13. screw_ball69

Member screw_ball69 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    If your card has the option for battery save, turn it off and it should work eveytime.

14. Jugiatsu

Newcomer Jugiatsu Member

United States
    What zero383 said is correct, your card may not be quick enough to keep up with it. However, if it is indeed a bad dump, no card is going to save you, so download it from another source and try it out then before actually getting a better one.

15. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Am I the only one who sees that he actually managed to go pass that point?! Which means that it isn't a bad dump, and also this is very common, opening and closing your NDS while it's still ON is one of the ways to go pass that point..You don't have to open and close it fully, just close it once, and then open it a bit til you hear game is running, it's just couple of degrees..

16. Arcore

Newcomer Arcore Member

United States
    same thing happend to me wat i did is i downloaded it again PS the other guy is either named beat or joshua but ya just download it again or get it from another sorce k cheers [​IMG]