The world ends with you

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Kreatur84, Mar 30, 2009.

Mar 30, 2009

The world ends with you by Kreatur84 at 12:36 AM (1,148 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Kreatur84
    OP

Member Kreatur84 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    how can i get it work?it freezed after training with frogs.
    i`ve heard that before it freezed i should shut up my ds,but that didn`t work.
    is there any fix?
    i use m3real.

2. Cpt-DS

Newcomer Cpt-DS Member

Portugal
    have you tried using the slow motion option? I used to have the same problem but it works now! Try to slow it before the game freezes. If that doesnt work try it again but close your ds instead (i know that u tried it but u can always do it 1more time).
    Regards.

3. MUDjoe2

Newcomer MUDjoe2 Advanced Member

United States
    I suffered from this problem on my Acekard as well, during the cutscene. I just flipped open and shut my DS (or putting it into sleep mode) very rapidly through the cutscene, and I got through the freezing point.

4. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    This is a MicroSD issue. You can either get a new MicroSD, or try the methods they posted. A working MicroSD is a 2GB Kingston TAIWAN.

5. Normmatt

Member Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

New Zealand
    It is a flashcart issue or atleast it was on the AK2 and AKRPG, in that game caused the sd to freeze and not send any more data which caused the freeze in game. I fixed it in AKAIO 1.3 and above though.

6. Kreatur84
    OP

Member Kreatur84 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    thank you for your answers,but i´ve tried with 2 or 3 other sd cards but nothng works.
    I want to try the slow motion tipp, i hope this work.

Edit:

Hey guys today i played The world ends with you with the newest m3real FW 4.3aX and it works fine without freeze and without shut up my ds.
    but i can`t figure out how to fight,i run through frogs but nothing happened

7. darkkillerr5

Newcomer darkkillerr5 Newbie

Canada
    lol that works for me thx

8. sadak5

Member sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico

"The instructions are given to you before the fight. you must run pressing start to scape, you don't have a partner with neku so you can fight noise