ROM Hack The World Ends With You. Content Patcher!

Jugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KendoKhan said:
I need help!!!!!!!
Ive done everything to get this to work and cant i have the eu version and the japanese ver.
i renamed them english.nds and japanese.nds i put them in the ROMS folder there are other files in this folder telling me to rename the files to what i just said i renamed them, then i click the patcher file and it pops up saying the files arent in the folder, Ive tried re dling the unduber file but nothing works.....
the files are not trimmed or previously patched with ant thing else.

im using win xp sp2

I got the same problem

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i decided to try the Undub im having a problem i extracted the ZIP theres a folder called TWEWY_JapaneseReDub_CG i put the English.nds rom and japanese.nds rom in the ROMS folder inside of TWEWY_JapaneseReDub_CG folder then i loaded the Patch.bat but when i load it up it says theres no english.nds or japanese.nds in the ROMS folder.

what am i doing wrong?

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

VanitasTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.kh-fever.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've got a M3DS Real with RetroGameFan YSMenu ... It still keeps freezing in the Opening Movie

EDIT
I've googled a bit and found someone who said it could be fixed when I close and open my DS repeatedly at the Intro Movie ... It worked after the 5th attempt, and yes I can play it without freezing... Only problem is the Music, which freezes von time to time and make an awful Noise (literary haha) ... ;o

Akihabara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

the link is not longer available, any chance guys tp upload it again please? im curious as F....k! =(

See the post I've quoted above, XswordcraftX has posted a fresh link.

If you can't use mediafire I could re-upload elsewhere. cheers.

If any moderator sees this, maybe they could edit the original post to include the re-uploaded link.

Alaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am getting Error xcopy.exe - Entry point not found : "Entry point of ?Initialize@CLASS_DESCRIPTOR@@QAEEXZ" of a method cannot be found in the dynamic connection library C:\yada yada yada\xcopy.exe
Any ideas ? Is a .dll file faulty ?

ElectroBlueGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am getting Error xcopy.exe - Entry point not found : "Entry point of ?Initialize@CLASS_DESCRIPTOR@@QAEEXZ" of a method cannot be found in the dynamic connection library C:\yada yada yada\xcopy.exe
Any ideas ? Is a .dll file faulty ?
anybody found a fix for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1