The World Ends With You. Content Patcher!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ChemicalGus, Aug 11, 2008.

1. samuraibunny

samuraibunny GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2008
    United States
    Anime Land
    Hey! That's what happened with me too. I think the only thing that changes for me is the voices. I wanted to change the audios.

PS: Has anyone heard Shiki's voice in battle? Am I the only one that thinks her voice is really annoying?

2. The_Lost_Sabre

The_Lost_Sabre Naberius the Nauseous

Jan 19, 2008
    Canada
    The Void
    Just to be quick to Django0 plea for help, make sure you're only using one of the .dat file. That means if you're going for cheat.dat, don't use usrcheat.dat and vice versa. This is because sometimes having both dat. file causes confusion with the cheats, making it unusable

P.S: Play the whole game without cheat first. Trust me, it's more worthwhile!

3. Noitora

Noitora ::

Aug 9, 2007
    Greece
    Athens
    The bump was uncalled for, I'm sure he has solved his problem after that much time.

Edit: there was a typo

4. kashin

kashin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    THIS THING BROKE MY DESK!! ... IT JUST FELL APART!!

5. JupiterJazz5th

JupiterJazz5th Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2009
    Jamaica
    Oh god I am being a ultra noob by posting this but can anyone tell me where can I find this "patched rom" after I am done running the PATCH.bat? Is it still in the TWEWY_JapaneseReDub_CG folder? Because after I am done running the PATCH.bat I only saw a new folder JAPANESE_UNPACK

6. ZetraEX

ZetraEX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2009
    United States
    It should be in the rom folder with the name "patched.nds" if its not there, you patched it wrong.

7. JupiterJazz5th

JupiterJazz5th Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2009
    Jamaica
    OMFG I LOVE YA GUS! NO MORE ANNOYING ENGLISH HELL YEAR!!! oh & thanks Zetra for telling me where to find the patched rom.

P.S: does this also work on other games?

8. john56

john56 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2009
    United States
    *This is my first time playing*
    How do i tell if i patched it right all the songs seems to be in English for some reason Japanese people like to sing in English but the voice acting appears to be Japanese

9. akuchan

akuchan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2007
    Australia!~
    cool, nice, nice, i'll try it out

10. loh1991

loh1991 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Senegal
    COOL ... THANKS

and btw i've tried deleting the other .dat file but the cheat still doesnt show up ...

11. KendoKhan

KendoKhan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Los Angeles
    I need help!!!!!!!
    Ive done everything to get this to work and cant i have the eu version and the japanese ver.
    i renamed them english.nds and japanese.nds i put them in the ROMS folder there are other files in this folder telling me to rename the files to what i just said i renamed them, then i click the patcher file and it pops up saying the files arent in the folder, Ive tried re dling the unduber file but nothing works.....
    the files are not trimmed or previously patched with ant thing else.

im using win xp sp2

12. FinalSlash

FinalSlash Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2007
    United States
    Same problem with the person above me but I am running on Windows Vista x64 Bit is that a problem?

13. FinalSlash

FinalSlash Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2007
    United States
    Bump. Anyone can just PM me the direct download link to the undubbed version? Or anyone who can help me solve this problem? [​IMG]

14. Kelsika

Kelsika Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2009
    United States
    EDIT: Wow I feel dumb. Apparently, I just didn't finish the patching. Just wanna say thanks to the makers of this lovely patch!

15. Ph33rm3

Ph33rm3 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2009
    United States
    Neat!!! I always hated playing it in front of people, because of their obnoxious voices.

WOW. I didn't realize the epic bump...

16. Shintek

Shintek Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Currently downloading the stuff to get this Patcher working, sounds really great. The US/EU Voices and stuff are just horrible >.<
    Thanks alot.

Bump for Awesomeness

17. Unorigin

Unorigin Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2008
    Senegal
    pardon, is there a scc file for this ? I finished the game a while ago and don't really feel up to the 100+ hours of grinding I did last time >_>

18. Gintoki-San

Gintoki-San Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2009
    United States
    Mine froze after running away from the frogs, in the intro scenes, it just froze and again...

19. Gariscus

Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Jun 5, 2009
    There is a solution to your problem in the first post of this thread...

20. 55y5

55y5 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2010
    Canada
    were can i find the Japanese rom i looked ever were and i still cant find it

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted