The world ends with u

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Holified 2x, May 29, 2011.

1. Holified 2x
    OP

Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

May 27, 2011
    United States
    Having Makeup Sex Wit Sakura
    The rom image keeps crashing after 1st battle with frogs anyone kno how to fix these

2. Holified 2x
    OP

Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

May 27, 2011
    United States
    Never mind fix it for anyone who need help with this u have to play the game on desume till day 2 than convert the save file than put it in the no $ gba battery folder than countinue on no cash works fine after that no crashing

3. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    Try enabling the DS start menu (called the GBA BIOS in the options menu).

Alternatively, use DeSMuME.

4. molh394

molh394 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2004
    Senegal
    If you can run DeSmuME you should already be running it instead of No$gba. It is superior in every way.
    If however you can't get DeSmuME to run fast enough, try setting the Reset/Startup Entrypoint (under No$gba Settings (F11)) to GBA BIOS, as stated above by machomuu.

If that doesn't work, get the 2 BIOS files and the Firmware.bin file, put all three in the same folder as No$gba and No$Zoomer. Then try again.
    I won't link to them here but you should be able to find them with a quick google search ("biosarm7.rom, biosarm9.rom and firmware.bin")

If that still doesn't work go and use DeSmuME already.

5. Holified 2x
    OP

Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

May 27, 2011
    United States
    I have all the BIO and Firmware files in the same folder on no cash its every time i get to the point were neku runs past beat the image crashes but I found away around it tho thanks anyway . [​IMG]

Ps.Desume runs really slow on my computer thats why i still using no cash