OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Pain 2k12 said:
The rom image keeps crashing after 1st battle with frogs anyone kno how to fix these
Never mind fix it for anyone who need help with this u have to play the game on desume till day 2 than convert the save file than put it in the no $ gba battery folder than countinue on no cash works fine after that no crashing

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
If you can run DeSmuME you should already be running it instead of No$gba. It is superior in every way.
If however you can't get DeSmuME to run fast enough, try setting the Reset/Startup Entrypoint (under No$gba Settings (F11)) to GBA BIOS, as stated above by machomuu.

If that doesn't work, get the 2 BIOS files and the Firmware.bin file, put all three in the same folder as No$gba and No$Zoomer. Then try again.
I won't link to them here but you should be able to find them with a quick google search ("biosarm7.rom, biosarm9.rom and firmware.bin")

If that still doesn't work go and use DeSmuME already.

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
molh394 said:
If you can run DeSmuME you should already be running it instead of No$gba. It is superior in every way.
If however you can't get DeSmuME to run fast enough, try setting the Reset/Startup Entrypoint (under No$gba Settings (F11)) to GBA BIOS, as stated above by machomuu.

If that doesn't work, get the 2 BIOS files and the Firmware.bin file, put all three in the same folder as No$gba and No$Zoomer. Then try again.
I won't link to them here but you should be able to find them with a quick google search ("biosarm7.rom, biosarm9.rom and firmware.bin")

If that still doesn't work go and use DeSmuME already.
I have all the BIO and Firmware files in the same folder on no cash its every time i get to the point were neku runs past beat the image crashes but I found away around it tho thanks anyway .
yay.gif

Ps.Desume runs really slow on my computer thats why i still using no cash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1