Gaming The Wonderful 101 Similar to a JP WiiWare Game

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just grabbed "Line Attack Heroes" I'll play around with it after my Wii Fit session. Since it's a Japan only WiiWare game I'm hoping that this game does not have a huge language barrier.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just you.

I wasn't talking about art design but gameplay and please let's not be protective of "101" because it has the luster of a shiny new Wii U game. I'm just saying...
No, I mean gameplay wise. You aren't doing nearly as much as you are in 101. Matter well says it is "VERY" similar
to Pikmin since it has the concept of having many people. IMHO, it isn't close enough to be compare.

I just grabbed "Line Attack Heroes" I'll play around with it after my Wii Fit session. Since it's a Japan only WiiWare game I'm hoping that this game does not have a huge language barrier.
I'm pretty sure it is coming over here. NVM. Scanned too quickly.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Having a squad of troops that perform melee attacks isn't a particularly original idea
But feel free to shout 'ripoff' from the rooftops if you must

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to give people a heads up that Line Attack Heroes is a fun little game. Lots of story (that sadly I don't understand) and the gameplay is simple yet enjoyable. If you can't wait for the Wonderful 101 or just are not getting a Wii U this holiday, give this game a shot :)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to give people a heads up that Line attack Heroes is a fun little game. Lots of story (that sadly I don't understand) and the gameplay is simple yet enjoyable. If you cant wait for the Wonderful 101 or just are not getting a Wii U this holiday, give this game a shot :)
Ok,since you played, does it overall still compare to Wonderful 101. Idk, from what I seen from those
videos, overall gameplay of Wonderful 101 seem richer.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to give people a heads up that Line attack Heroes is a fun little game. Lots of story (that sadly I don't understand) and the gameplay is simple yet enjoyable. If you cant wait for the Wonderful 101 or just are not getting a Wii U this holiday, give this game a shot :)
Ok,since you played, does it overall still compare to Wonderful 101. Idk, from what I seen from those
videos, overall gameplay of Wonderful 101 seem richer.

You're right. 101 has a much larger and seemingly open world. In Line Attack, levels are more like arenas, in which you battle your enemy and his/her mini army till you take all of their allies (to add to your line) and finish them off. I'm not that far into the game but it's a simpler and ninja focused mini version of 101.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom