Gaming The Witcher 3 Update 3.4

nicotina117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So The Witcher 3 is out and with an update of 3GB, what this update does? Improves graphics or performance ? Thanks i hope you can help.

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My switch is banned so I can’t download the update , is this update necessary as I’m expecting the cartridge tomorrow ? I’ve downloaded an update but I’ve read it’s not compatible with the EU version? Can anyone confirm this and I wasted my money not being able to play this at the mo?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My switch is banned so I can’t download the update , is this update necessary as I’m expecting the cartridge tomorrow ? I’ve downloaded an update but I’ve read it’s not compatible with the EU version? Can anyone confirm this and I wasted my money not being able to play this at the mo?
It depends on what update you've downloaded. I'm aware of 7 different region releases - PL, EU, DE, AU, US, JP, RU

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You don't need update to Play. You need update for better optimization

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It depends on what update you've downloaded. I'm aware of 7 different region releases - PL, EU, DE, AU, US, JP, RU
Oh I’m sorry I’ve no idea how will I go about knowing what update I’ve downloaded? . And is the UK update out there for downloading , I hope so ? Many thanks for the really quick reply

You don't need update to Play. You need update for better optimization
That’s great to know I can live with that until I find the update

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again I’ve downloaded the GB 3.3 GB update and I received the game today , I’ve tried to install the update via SX Pro but it shows a white tile and then says install failed . I’m currently on the latest firmware could this be the issue . Many thanks for any insight into this problem

Dazzcooney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again I’ve downloaded the GB 3.3 GB update and I received the game today , I’ve tried to install the update via SX Pro but it shows a white tile and then says install failed . I’m currently on the latest firmware could this be the issue . Many thanks for any insight into this problem
I sourced another update and that one installed fine . Thanks anyway

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Is the europe and usa nsp update 3.6 same or must update usa with same usa and europe with same europe in cfw goldleaf nro?!??!

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Dowenload usa nsp... And chose nsp update on wapsite call gamewii.net... The link mega and finish 3.6... 3.920 gp but the name is The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Complete_Edition_EUR__01003D100E9C6800__v3.6__v196608_Switch-xci.com.nsp

I chose usa... In europe link nsp the update only this name on mega The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt — Complete Edition (NSP)(GB)(Update 3.6)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: