The wild world of homebrew

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Rangent, May 16, 2008.

May 16, 2008

The wild world of homebrew by Rangent at 12:08 AM (1,129 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Rangent
    OP

Member Rangent GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey everyone,

A bit back someone broke into my car and stole all my stuff (including my gameboy). I just got another DSlite + M3DS real to replace the one stolen from last year...

When I bought it I read Fatty's complete guide and realized I have homebrew options. I've already converted a movie to DMG on the card (worked) and loaded an album of music up on there just to see if it'd work (and it did). I just realized the NDS is so much more than a system to play nintendo liscensed games!

I was wondering if any of you had tried out the homebrew games or apps and found any of them fun or useful? Any gems? Also.. not quite sure what the emulation options are on NDS (SNES = snemulds, GB/GBC=Lameboy, Neogeo=NeoDS, others?) [​IMG] Recommendations?

Thanks! ~me

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I don't think this is in the right section.... And we have a 30 best homebrews of all time (Outdated, but still useful. It's in one of the other sections).

3. Rangent
    OP

Member Rangent GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Eep, if this is in a wrong section, could a moerator please move it to correct section?

4. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    go to the homebrew essentials thread.

link in my sig