Country
United States
Reactions: Norris

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An FTP CLIENT, since some people like me already have an FTP server for storing files and don't feel like having to connect to a server made by our console just to copy some files around. Also, a file explorer like WiiXplore or GodMode9!!
Hmmmmm I thought there was a ftp client tho I have never used it but I've seen it be used many times before

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
is this what you are talking about?: https://wiiubrew.org/wiki/FTPiiU
NO!! That makes your Wii U into an FTP SERVER. What I'm looking for is an FTP CLIENT app for the Wii U so that I can just connect to my own file server to copy games/other stuff right from the comfort of using the Gamepad instead of my PC.

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO!! That makes your Wii U into an FTP SERVER. What I'm looking for is an FTP CLIENT app for the Wii U so that I can just connect to my own file server to copy games/other stuff right from the comfort of using the Gamepad instead of my PC.
Ohhhh no I don't think a client exist sorry I don't know the difference

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH hold on let me make one in 5 seconds for one person and noone else is gonna use it HOLD ON its almost done

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh WOOOOW, thanks. /s
(but if that somehow WASN'T sarcasm, then thank you actually. I know it'd be longer than five seconds though)
Oh WOOOOW already i've had some progress. i found a ftp client on github that is made in c AND has a makefile so this is gonna be easy.:teach: besides GUI :cry: GUI is gonna suck.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

timestopMachinist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
App that initializes Wii Fit Meter without needing a balance board. Doesn't matter if some generic mii data is used, just something to make a new Fit Meter work as a pedometer. New Fit Meters need to sync with Wii Fit U to be used (they just show the sync screen), and Wii Fit U requires a balance board to start and navigate.

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
App that initializes Wii Fit Meter without needing a balance board. Doesn't matter if some generic mii data is used, just something to make a new Fit Meter work as a pedometer. New Fit Meters need to sync with Wii Fit U to be used (they just show the sync screen), and Wii Fit U requires a balance board to start and navigate.
i dont really know what the balance board does and wii fit meter i never played the wii fit games but could you use someone elses save to get past that part of the game sorry if this sounds dumb i dont know much about the wii fit games

timestopMachinist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont really know what the balance board does and wii fit meter i never played the wii fit games but could you use someone elses save to get past that part of the game sorry if this sounds dumb i dont know much about the wii fit games
that's what i thought, but the board is actually used to navigate the menus from what i can tell. that being said, i havent been able to find any saves for wii fit u to actually try that. there appears to be a request on the wii u saves thread that is exactly that. a game mod could also solve this but i dont know the first thing about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1