The Wii Theme Team Needs A Coder or Two!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by vettacossx, Jun 14, 2009.

Jun 14, 2009
  1. vettacossx
    OP

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    Hey guys! The Wii Theme Team is in search for a few (2 at most) good coders to help compile already created source code and create minor command line PC applications for converting picture files and batch renaming them to make csm development go a little faster...

For Example: ZetSuBou is a application for the PC we need compiled for buby to make 100 frame blank channel animations! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source:

http://github.com/SquidMan/benzin/tree/b4b...59bda1/zetsubou

ATM we are able to do some pretty awesome stuff with benzin,hex editing, and old fashion creativity but all that only goes so far...

Were looking for people who can do real simple tasks here...The biggest reason we want to have a couple of solid coders join the theme team is for source compiling because the team BENZIN who created the best CSM tool DOES NOT AND WILL NOT release compiled codes Squidman of team benzin (whom i recently was blessed to chat with on IRC for a while and let me tell you Squidmans a talented guy and a gr8 guy to boot!) But the fact that benzin does not offer anything more than source leaves the devs like The Wii Theme Team out to dry and in search of a coder to fill the compilation void for us end users and contributors (The tema basically a handful of gfx designers, wadder beta testers, and scene modders, and Hex editors) So this is where hopefully some of you can assist I will post a handful of videos to the contributions the theme team has made in the short month it has existed [​IMG] We hope to hear from you coders we are in desperate need! [​IMG]

Here are a few examples of the things we have done in The Wii Theme Team

Cool effects

36 Frame Animations and Speed control of the animation!

Slow

Fast

Theme conversions:

A TON of csm you can find at the wadder MYM repository as well [​IMG] (we have made over 20 csm in the past few weeks alone! [​IMG]

Thanks for Your Time Everyone! We look forward to adding some coders to our ranks! if your interested please contact the wii theme team @ www.theplayground-uk.com (were we dev) or PM myself or Buby78 here on GBATEMP or WADDER.NET [​IMG]

2. Adr990

Member Adr990 To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Netherlands
    [​IMG] !
    Amazing!

Great job!!

Thanks for this. [​IMG]

3. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    i never could get the skulls added to the black pirate theme. my menu kept deleting the wads when i tried to add them to the program.

4. sirakain

Newcomer sirakain Advanced Member

France
    Sent you a PM [​IMG]

5. vettacossx
    OP

Member vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Ireland
    thanx sirkain [​IMG] also it seems buby got Zetsubou compiled as well! yay!

6. sirakain

Newcomer sirakain Advanced Member

France
    Cool [​IMG] Couldn't manage to compile it XD

7. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    I cant help but your themes are awesome.