The Wii HardDrive is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plug & Play WiiZii mod brings external HDD support to Wii and super fast ISO loading!!!

The incredibly savvy Matrix team has exclusively lifted the lid on their upcoming product - the WiiZii! The Matrix WiiZii is a completely solderless plug and play modification which works on ALL Wii versions. Once installed, the WiiZii allows you to do all the things you'd expect from a Wii modification device but brings with it one incredibly special feature - the ability to connect an external HARD DISK DRIVE drive (via SATA) and enjoy super quick loading of ISO and homebrew files on the Wii. But thats not all, this intelligent pice of kit also comes with 2MBit of memory and its firmware can easily be updated in the future. Some might say this is all just to Easy, we mean WiiZii! Click the image below to see a WiiZii prototype installed into the Wii. More details will follow next week!

Original Story

image at link... won't let me hotlink to it.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe it to be fake. A team that disbanded long ago, and the news being broken at MaxConsole of ALL places? Please.

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
zidane_genome said:
Ok, well, here's the first photo and the actual release from team matrix
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=129...t&p=1709976
And there seems to be nothing, heh?
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1