Country
check this out
biggrin.gif

http://www.badongo.com/vid/140273/1

if you turn your screen upsidedown you can see it works
biggrin.gif

also heres what the admin for their site said about compatibility

"Hi all,

Since UMC is a new product, we are testing the DS games from 0001 one by one on UMC. Finally we will let the UMC can play 100% DS games. We hope that at end of June will finish the testing and release the updated firmware and software. At this moment, if any user find any game that cannot run, please let us know, we will fix it on the coming updated software. On the current version software, about 90-100% compatibility(may be already 100% compatibility ^o^) DS games.

At this early state of our Ultra products, we really need the user to give us a comment."

so it really is a contender, but ill find out for real when it arrives
biggrin.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The video seems the right way up now.

Yes that looks good.

I don't know why every one is still convinced this doesn't exist ? The Minionlinestore is a trusted site for buying Supercard/M3 carts for a long time.

But nothing seems to convince anyone it's real. Now an attitude of 'oh it can't be good' or 'you won't get much support from such a small player in the market' would make sense.

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
humans are naturally afraid of new and diifferent things,

for me its more convenient than an m3 or a super card because its smaller and i can use my SD cards with it. plus its cheaper, thats why i chose it

and its the internet, everyone thinks everything is fake lol

i think the video is snazzy
biggrin.gif
exactly what i wanted to see

it goes into the menu a bit fast tho, but im new to all this stuff and i dont know if it should be doing that or not.

but he got proof when i asked him, how fantastic is that for customer care?
biggrin.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
meangreenie, I do think you're a bit too "oversupportive" of this cart, and it's understandable since you pretty much upped and sent your money away upon first sight.

People here aren't skeptical because they're a smaller player, people here (many of which have been in the backup arena for a LONG time) are worried about the site presentation, the fact that he's the only retailer of the card, the fact that too many of the 'specs/facts' listed don't add up, etc, etc, etc.

If you get the card, you'll have to post up some pretty detailed photos and impressions, as that's the only thing that will really give the card (and you) any sort of credibility. For now, you're just blindly backing a product because you're already out the money, and the longer you keep it up, I'm afraid that when you finally do have something good to say about the product (if you ever get it) that people might not listen or believe you.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
meangreenie, I do think you're a bit too "oversupportive" of this cart, and it's understandable since you pretty much upped and sent your money away upon first sight.

People here aren't skeptical because they're a smaller player, people here (many of which have been in the backup arena for a LONG time) are worried about the site presentation, the fact that he's the only retailer of the card, the fact that too many of the 'specs/facts' listed don't add up, etc, etc, etc.

If you get the card, you'll have to post up some pretty detailed photos and impressions, as that's the only thing that will really give the card (and you) any sort of credibility. For now, you're just blindly backing a product because you're already out the money, and the longer you keep it up, I'm afraid that when you finally do have something good to say about the product (if you ever get it) that people might not listen or believe you.

I have not bought one !!! I'm too cautious for that.

There is nothing I have seen or noticed that doesn't add up.

Minionline store have been trading Supercards ect for a long time and have genrally a good reputation. Why would they just make up a non-existent cart ? That makes not one bit of sense.

I have bought a couple of SC off them, and they are absolutely fine. Though I do buy them from Supercardstore.com now as they are based in England and delivery time is like 1 day.

The question is not 'is it fake' it is 'is it any good'

assupmtion, assupmtions ..eh

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for double post.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying one for a gbatemp mini review... collectively ?

A Mod or trusted member with a PAYPAL account would be needed who would be willing to test it and write a mini-review.

Then 25 members willing to put in a pound each via PAYPAL

If the cart turnout to be total crap then all 25 members who payed could put in PAYPAL complaint and we would all get our pound back.

might be interesting ???

edit..ok ok, so it's a silly idea
biggrin.gif

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iv already orderd it, its only £25, i knew i was taking a risk when buying it but im a risk taker, it might be shite it might be fantastic, well see when i get one, ill take pics, try to sum it up (i cant compare it to anything because im new at ds homebrew and its my first cart) and even do a video of it running some backups, if it turns out crap (which i doubt it will) then ill wait for a proper DS lite cart, if its good ill buy the 512mb Ds cart from them too. i should get it by the 20th of this month
happy.gif

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to order one now after seeing that video..
laugh.gif
It doesn't stick out, it takes full size SD cards and its that cheap? There has to be a catch
wink.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But nothing seems to convince anyone it's real. Now an attitude of 'oh it can't be good' or 'you won't get much support from such a small player in the market' would make sense.

We have attitude issues. Your cautious. Let's not be hypocritical here. My earlier comments in the other thread was based off of another member's post. I prefer to trust a member of this site before a conspicuous reseller, which links to and sells roms might I add. Might be legal in their country, regardless I think it is a shallow method of generating extra profit. Not that the reseller was the main concern to me. The product was the key subject. You want to argue it's a legit product and not a rip-off of another, go right ahead. It appears it isn't so congrats. But do not judge other people for viewing the situation differently than you.

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, iv analyzed the video .... because im sad like that lol

if you look closely there is something on the bottom screen.

the only problem i can find with it is that he doesnt have to go through the nintendo logo, he only goes through 2 menus to start a race, he told me its the japanese version, if anyone has that version could they check if its simular?

when he plays the game it seems to be working perfect,, he also said i should get mine next monday or sometime next week so ill check then

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

We have attitude issues. Your cautious. Let's not be hypocritical here. My earlier comments in the other thread was based off of another member's post. I prefer to trust a member of this site before a conspicuous reseller, which links to and sells roms might I add. Might be legal in their country, regardless I think it is a shallow method of generating extra profit. Not that the reseller was the main concern to me. The product was the key subject. You want to argue it's a legit product and not a rip-off of another, go right ahead. It appears it isn't so congrats. But do not judge other people for viewing the situation differently than you.

No you mis-understand, all I'm saying is that the product exists, I have no idea if it's fresh new technology or a clone of a more popular cart. It has it's own software true, but wether the core of it's software is also ripped from SC or M3 is a good question.

At no point have I said the product is not a rip-off of anther product .... I have said that I think it is more likely to be at heart an M3 or SC clone, but there is no-way I could know one way or another. I don't believe I attacked others attitude, I thought I just stated that I don't understand it .. I apologise to anyone I have offended.

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I still don't see anything on the bottom screen. I thought maybe it's just the angle, but I couldn't hold ym DS in any way where I could see a reflection of the top screen, but nothing on the bottom.

And I figured the menu thing just had to do with flashme or something. But I've never used a flashed DS, so I don't know.

And is it just me, or is the Slot 1 empty?

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
he said its empty because he used flasme

i kept pausing the vid and looking closely, i could have sworn i seen something on that lower screen, i dont mean how fast the cart starts, i meant the game, usually before games theres logos n junk, but on his there are none, i doubt the jap version wouldn't have logos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: