Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2 more spots left

Does that mean that I'm in?
Yes. I've already included you. So we still need two more players

But in that scenario, the PD would be watching the wolf closely that night, and thus would find out the person they tried to save is actually a wolf.
I'm not sure what you're getting at. The PD does not know who is to die that night. Thus, if the PD tries to save a wolf, all that will happen is that a villager dies. Based on this information, all the PD will know is that he/she've picked a different target than the wolves. Oh, and the "May not communicate with anyone" rule is in effect even if the PD does find out who the wolves are. :P

einon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, so proposal for Phantom Detective

-Chosen randomly by the GM from the villagers before the game starts
-Activate upon the villager's death.
-May choose to save one person per night
-The rest of the players will not know who was saved, only someone was saved
-May not communicate with anyone
-The wolves get 1 try to guess the identity of the Phantom Detective. If they guess correctly, The Detective....fades away(?)
Okay but what happens with potion when seer and PD want to save the same victim? Does it disappear or just doesn't work and seer still has it?

and one thing bothers me...

1st round: Person 1 dies...becomes a PD

(few more rounds)

round 4: person 4 dies but PD protects it...and then nobody should know that he/she was saved BUT
in next round person 4 will be still able talk with anybody else so what's the point with "someone was saved" if everybody will still know it in next round ?
or am I just confused....?

einon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay but what happens with potion when seer and PD want to save the same victim? Does it disappear or just doesn't work and seer still has it?

and one thing bothers me...

1st round: Person 1 dies...becomes a PD

(few more rounds)

round 4: person 4 dies but PD protects it...and then nobody should know that he/she was saved BUT
in next round person 4 will be still able to talk to anybody else so what's the point with "someone was saved" if everybody will still know it in next round ?
or am I just confused....?

I meant Witch, sorry...

btw Punyman's 3ds nick is "Ronny"

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, but see. Anyone can claim that they're the one saved. Nobody knows for sure this way.

For example there are three players left A, B, and C.
-Say A is the wolf.
-A tries to kill B but is blocked by PD
-If GM announces who the wolf tried to kill, C will know for sure that A is a wolf (this is what I'm trying to prevent)

RedJiggly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, all these posts :D.

*Punyman and Yonex204 have been added. Welcome!

(2) spots free.

And also, to answer a few questions:

Darkicecrystal, I think your extra rules for the Phantom Detective are great. Clarified some of the stuff, and added a few details.
So, the new rules are:

-Chosen randomly by the GM from the villagers before the game starts
-the PD's powers activate upon the villager's death. His rise will NOT be told to anybody but himself. There is no way to know if there is a Phantom Detective active or not.
-May choose to(doesn't have to) save one person per night.(can not be the same person twice in a row)
-The rest of the players will not know who was saved, only that someone was saved.
-May not talk with other players at all. if the GM finds out that this has happened, the phantom detective will lose his powers right at that point.
-The wolves get 1 try to guess the identity of the Phantom Detective. If they guess correctly, The Detective....fades away. The wolves can decide to guess during ANY night, (even when there theoretically is no Phantom Detective yet. In that case, they will obviously guess wrong.). However, there need to be more than three(4) persons left in the game, after this, guessing is impossible.

Are they okay like this?

@[member='einon']: If the witch and the Phantom Detective save the same person, both will have used their powers. The witch will lose her potion.

And about your question of the witch using the potion on him/herself. This is something that the witch can NOT do.

Have a nice day,

~Red.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 more spots left

Does that mean that I'm in?
Yes. I've already included you. So we still need two more players

But in that scenario, the PD would be watching the wolf closely that night, and thus would find out the person they tried to save is actually a wolf.
I'm not sure what you're getting at. The PD does not know who is to die that night. Thus, if the PD tries to save a wolf, all that will happen is that a villager dies. Based on this information, all the PD will know is that he/she've picked a different target than the wolves. Oh, and the "May not communicate with anyone" rule is in effect even if the PD does find out who the wolves are. :P

No, to be able to protect someone, the PD would have to watch them closely, no? So since the PD would be watching the person they want to save they'd find out what role they play, be it Seer, Villager, or Wolf. (The other special classes would not be revealed, as they don't act at night.)

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
At least be a bit less obvious about it... :unsure:

Alex_32571 will not be joining this session.

Two more spots left~!
Whats the point in hiding it when my post would look like a bump no matter how i do it lol. I cant just randomly go "Ahh just 2 more people" or "Faster plox". Obviously those look more lame and retarded compared to a simple bump that says everything.

RedJiggly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do not know if there are any rules for bumping. Anyhow, before the game can start, we will need to:

-Have two more scientific victi players that wish to play.
-Wait for the 3DS of Zantigo to get fixed and shipped back to him.
-Wait until next Sunday(19 Feb), since I'll be gone from Wednesday to Sunday.

So we will all need a little patience(wich I don't really have...). Sorry 'bout that.

~Red.

SuperChutney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If there is still room, I'm in! I've played Werewolf a bunch before, but not with a role set like this.

My friend code is 4081-6206-2721.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.