The strangest thing just happened to my g6 lite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by dtjesus, Sep 28, 2007.

1. dtjesus
    OP

dtjesus Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    This is really odd. I have my G6lite about a year with no problems what so ever.

Last night I was playing tetris and all of a sudden the game froze. I turned it off and tried to load tetris again but I got an error saying that the data could not be read. So I turned it off again and tried to load another game and it loaded fine but the save was gone.

I tried all the games I have on it and they all load (Except tetris) but the save have gone from SOME of them!

So this morning I tried to connect it to my pc but no luck. It comes up as a removable drive but I cant access it (The light doesn't come on either)

Has this happened to anyone else?

2. dtjesus
    OP

dtjesus Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    Ok, now this is really weird. I just tried it again after I posted this and Tetris loads again and all the saves are back! [​IMG]

I connected it to my pc and the blue light now comes on but I still can't access the drive.

3. test84

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    i would suggest cleaning its contacts. (those yellow parallel lines that goes to DS)

4. dtjesus
    OP

dtjesus Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2006
    Thanks for that advice! Seems to have worked a treat [​IMG]

5. test84

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    (read with cartman's accent) sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice