The strangest thing just happened to my g6 lite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by dtjesus, Sep 28, 2007.

Sep 28, 2007
  1. dtjesus
    OP

Newcomer dtjesus Member

Ireland
    This is really odd. I have my G6lite about a year with no problems what so ever.

Last night I was playing tetris and all of a sudden the game froze. I turned it off and tried to load tetris again but I got an error saying that the data could not be read. So I turned it off again and tried to load another game and it loaded fine but the save was gone.

I tried all the games I have on it and they all load (Except tetris) but the save have gone from SOME of them!

So this morning I tried to connect it to my pc but no luck. It comes up as a removable drive but I cant access it (The light doesn't come on either)

Has this happened to anyone else?

2. dtjesus
    OP

Newcomer dtjesus Member

Ireland
    Ok, now this is really weird. I just tried it again after I posted this and Tetris loads again and all the saves are back! [​IMG]

I connected it to my pc and the blue light now comes on but I still can't access the drive.

3. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    i would suggest cleaning its contacts. (those yellow parallel lines that goes to DS)

4. dtjesus
    OP

Newcomer dtjesus Member

Ireland
    Thanks for that advice! Seems to have worked a treat [​IMG]

5. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    (read with cartman's accent) sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.