Gaming The software data is not downloaded...

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I updated from a fully working older FW and atmos to play newer games to now FW 11.0.1 and atmos 19.5.
Downloaded newest sigpatches I could find and manualy copied all the game folders into folder: nintendo-contents-registered

Unsure if the files are in the wrong place, wrong sigpatches etc. Hope someone can point the right way.

Whenever I try starting anything I get: The software data is not downloaded. It wil be downloaded now.
All the games Was installed by tinfoil a time back, and have worked flawlessly before update.

Last edited by maraxion,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I updated from a fully working older FW and atmos to play newer games to now FW 11.0.1 and atmos 19.5.
Downloaded newest sigpatches I could find and manualy copied all the games into folder: nintendo-contents-registered

Unsure if the files are in the wrong place, wrong sigpatches etc. Hope someone can point the right way.

Whenever I try starting anything I get: The software data is not downloaded. It wil be downloaded now.
All the games Was installed by tinfoil a time back, and have worked flawlessly before update.
Just leave the games in the same location they were in previously? Why the need to copy them? Did you format the card for some reason?

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just leave the games in the same location they were in previously? Why the need to copy them? Did you format the card for some reason?
Yea.
I formated the card because I missunderstood what was wrong. So I ended up needing to redo the card :( Now Im trying to figure out how to get things back in working order.

I figured I had a corrupt card, but in reality I lacked the sig patches. So I copied everything out and then in on the card. But due to lack of HDD space, I was unsure if the games came to the right folder.

Last edited by maraxion,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yea.
I formated the card because I missunderstood what was wrong. So I ended up needing to redo the card :( Now Im trying to figure out how to get things back in working order.
I don't remember exactly what the folder structure is supposed to look like but it'd be helpful if you posted a screenshot of what that folder looks like.

Are you using emuNAND? Because if you are the games go in a different folder.

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wel i was sure it was there in the nintendo folder. I managed to get all the game folders out, but forgot the nintendo folder itself, so unsure if there where something there to validate the games for the switch?

Re copying all the game files in now.

Is there a special way I need to copy them si the switch accepts them and dont delete etc? Or might there
Do i perhaps have to reinstall all the games again?

upload_2021-8-11_2-9-22.png

Last edited by maraxion,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wel i was sure it was there in the nintendo folder. I managed to get all the game folders out, but forgot the nintendo folder itself, so unsure if there where something there to validate the games for the switch?

Re copying all the game files in now.

Is there a special way I need to copy them si the switch accepts them and dont delete etc? Or might there
Do i perhaps have to reinstall all the games again?

View attachment 272778
If you didn't copy the whole Nintendo folder that might be your issue. Not sure if there's anything you can do, it's not a question that ever comes up so I don't know how to help.

maraxion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I understand.

Is there anyway I can use these 400gb of games to reinstall. Or are those installed files not usable for anything simce I havent got the right folder?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup