• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finaly the killing of civilians and children in Donetsk and Luhansk are over. 8 years is enough.
Thank you Putin
Nato did know what is Ukraine doing the whole time and did nothing. Now when Putin wants to make an end to the killings he is the Aggressor. LOL
Right now the Ukrainian secret service SBU of the Kiev regime burns files in the courtyard of the headquarters. Proof of there lies and killing
wait so are you stating that Russian Rebels have been killing Civilians and Children in Donetsk and Lunkansk? because they controlled those areas since 2014?

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This sums up the us position.

Attachments

• FDC4248C-5DF6-4107-8EC0-FBF2A5FE1777.jpeg
    FDC4248C-5DF6-4107-8EC0-FBF2A5FE1777.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 26

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If China gets into Taiwan and Russia also go "further",then maybe very hard Times for the US comes up as "Worldpolice"...maybe that´s the End of this "self proclaimed status".....

...also an attack on Taiwan makes the "Chipcrisis" more and more worst..

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
....how ? Ukriane has not set foot on Russian soil? its also has been Russian messing with Ukraine affairs for years
I don't know too much on the situation but they're probably just talking out their ass. Never seen any evidence to prove it and they are only providing a blurry picture and a twitter post of some stuff burning. Hardly concrete evidence. What reason would they even have to do what they're claiming anyway? At best you could argue to try create some sort of dictatorship where people are following by fear. But that would be public knowledge by now if that was the case.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
If China gets into Taiwan and Russia also go "further",then maybe very hard Times for the US comes up as "Worldpolice"...maybe that´s the End of this "self proclaimed status".....

...also an attack on Taiwan makes the "Chipcrisis" more and more worst..
I don't believe China will invade Taiwan anytime soon, but again I didn't believed that Russia would invade Ukraine, so who knows.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe China will invade Taiwan anytime soon, but again I didn't believed that Russia would invade Ukraine, so who knows.
China seeing how well Russia is handling Ukraine might give them a confidence boost to go for it. They probably want to see how the world reacts to Russia invading Ukraine first before trying anything and if nothing too bad happens to Russia then they probably will do it.

Reactions: Aerocool

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can´t post it. Google " Ukraine is burning evidence"
This is an another video

Isn't destroying documents containing national secrets to prevent it from getting into unauthorized hands standard procedure?

Nothing in that thread explains what is being burned exactly.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Last time I checked there aren´t millions of Americans living in Syria. Yet the Americans occupy large areas in Syria and steal their oil (shipping it to their troops in Iraq). No outrage, no sanctions against the US.

Oh and last time I checked Syria is not a neighbor of the US or historically related to them.
Israel occupying the Golan Heights and frequently attacking Syria seems to be fine as well.
Hypocrites.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last time I checked there aren´t millions of Americans living in Syria. Yet the Americans occupy large areas in Syria and steal their oil (shipping it to their troops in Iraq). No outrage, no sanctions against the US.

Oh and last time I checked Syria is not a neighbor of the US or historically related to them.
Israel occupying the Golan Heights and frequently attacking Syria seems to be fine as well.
Hypocrites.
well ISrael obtained Golan Heights after Syria and most of the Islamic country attacked in the 7 day war. Heck Israel was able to obtain alot of LAND after that and give it all back for A peace Treaty ( Jordan Egypt) .. Syria refused to sign a peace Treaty . Israel has also stated it wanted a Peace Treaty

Reactions: Tomato123

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Israel is enganging in what it sees as self preservation. Russia is doing the same at the moment. The US had a chance to give security guarantees to Russia and refused.

In a perfect world, there are no empires. But in reality, if you put hostile troops and weaponry at the belly of the US, a nuclear war is imminent. The same is true for Russia.

Israel has a history with regards to the Golan Heights. But why don´t you condemn the US occupation of Syria? The US has no place in Syria.
Ukraine recently asked Seriba (which has positive relations with both sides) to condemn Russia but Serbia replied that Ukraine should first condem what the West did to Serbia. The truth is, Western countries were the ones began the practice of redrawing borders in Europe.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Israel is enganging in what it sees as self preservation. Russia is doing the same at the moment. The US had a chance to give security guarantees to Russia and refused.

In a perfect world, there are no empires. But in reality, if you put hostile troops and weaponry at the belly of the US, a nuclear war is imminent. The same is true for Russia.

Israel has a history with regards to the Golan Heights. But why don´t you condemn the US occupation of Syria? The US has no place in Syria.
Ukraine recently asked Seriba (which has positive relations with both sides) to condemn Russia but Serbia replied that Ukraine should first condem what the West did to Serbia. The truth is, Western countries were the ones began the practice of redrawing borders in Europe.
Your Comprasion is laughable
Arab-countries.gif
Israel(orange) vs every one in Green
vs
Russia (green) Ukriane (orange)
Russia is soo scare of a country that is 5% of its size , and Mind you Urkiane already gave up its Nukes in 1994 so that Russia does not attack it.. so why is Russia afraid again?
Russia_Ukraine_Locator.svg.png

and funny how you left out the fact Russia is Actually in Syria
Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 10.24.20 AM.png

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
-Russia was invited by Syria. (And yes, Ukraine could invite the US; but Russia is not a threat to America by being in Syria); futhermore, Russia is at least in the region - not far away halfway around the world
-It is not how big Ukraine is (vs Russia). It is about how close it is to Russia and who would be invited there.
-Ukraine gave up both assets and obligations. The Soviet nukes were Soviet. Russia is the only legal heir to the Soviet Union (including its debt which was finally repaid a few years ago).

Reactions: Blavla

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
China seeing how well Russia is handling Ukraine might give them a confidence boost to go for it. They probably want to see how the world reacts to Russia invading Ukraine first before trying anything and if nothing too bad happens to Russia then they probably will do it.
That's very plausible, but still indicates that China will not make a move just yet. (I may be wrong, It's just my perception right now).

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's very plausible, but still indicates that China will not make a move just yet. (I may be wrong, It's just my perception right now).
China will most likely invade Taiwan within 5-10 years. It also depends if Xi Xing Ping gets re-elected for another 10 years or not. I believe the election in China didn't happen yet if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol