• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
People don't talk about Yemen much because there's fuck all we can do about it, both Saudi Arabia and Iran are in a much better position to intervene
Asking Saudia Arabia to intervene in Yemen is like asking Russia to intervene in Ukraine.
The Saudis do not like Iranian influence in Yemen and therefore bombed the country, causing the worst humanitarian crisis in the world for the past years.
We could sanction Saudia Arabia but they are our friends, aren´t they? That´s what it all comes down to.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We could sanction Saudia Arabia but they are our friends, aren´t they? That´s what it all comes down to.
Yep, all comes down to our reliance on foreign oil (and oil in general). The Saudi royal family are amoral monsters, as are royal families in general, but both parties bow down to them because both parties are capitalist first and everything else second. If their involvement in 9/11 didn't get the US to act against them, nothing will.

Reactions: KingVamp and Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not any more than you or the others on this site. I was ranting a bit, but eh. If no one cares about killing babies inside the womb, even literally after their just born in some cases, I shouldn't care about Ukrainians half way across the world (and I'm just using that as an example, not to sprout another argument about it that's irrelevant to this thread, so I'm leaving it at that). Also pointing out the apparent selective concern about some human rights abuses but not others.
Whataboutism doesn't excuse the expression of deplorable sentiments.

Reactions: Xzi and KingVamp

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pretty much sums up how I feel at this point. It's actually getting boring talking about Ukraine now, and people are getting more and more retarded with the "support" they're giving to them. It's just an invasion made by a former KGB now leader of a country lunatic who doesn't want a punch of pussy nations and leaders (NATO) right at his doorstep so he invaded a country run by a glorifies crisis actor (it's true, he was an actor before he became president of Ukraine, look it up). Do I approve of his actions? Hell no. But I'm not gonna care about a conflict halfway across the world when our own nation has a list of problems the size of our own border wall.

If you wanna support Ukraine so much and hate Putin, then go buy one of those "mass killing" AR-15 rifles you hate so much and go over there and kick some kremlin ass. (Although I advise against doing so, considering how that worked out when redditors decided to join the fight) But just keep stroking your ego to "support Ukraine".

"But they're committing war crimes and sending in portable furnaces to cover it up!" I really don't care if the troops were skinning people alive and dipping them in battery acid for shits and giggles. No one cares about drug trafficking, sex trafficking which does involve children, persecution of Uyghur Muslims in China, and a whole lot of other shit that's happening around the world, but I have to stop what I'm doing to care about this specific instance of people this time. I pray for the civilians to come out of this safely over there, but it's not something we need to get involved in.

"B-B-B-B-B-But they're literally killing civilians!." Dude, it's' a war. Civilians are going to get caught in the cross hairs unintentionally or not. I'd be more surprised if no civilian casualties were reported.

"B-B-B-B-B-But Putin is a lateral nazi monster!" And Ukraine has the Azov battalion which started way back in 2014, long before any of this started, and is still active today, but most likely are being hidden to avoid negative press, so it's not just a recent thing that was just made up, they've been active for a few years now and no one had a problem with them for all that time despite the rightly justified hate for Nazi's in general (which should extent to any extremist group really).

We can't even fund to re-open the restaurants and and help people get their lively hood back from the unjust covid restrictions, but we do have enough to send $15 billion dollars and more just for another country across the Atlantic. Makes sense, right. That's fair. Another simple problem we can't solve in our own country, but we can in other countries.

Honestly, I'm really tired about hearing Ukraine. This battle is really dragging now, and it's personally gotten boring to me. So let me know when Putin does his fortnite dance in the ashes of Ukraine when he takes it over.

… yet only 1 country committed war crimes by attacking a sovereign nation.. but sure Your bored because you have no moral ground left as the world is against it. It’s sad to see you’re so disconnected to human empathy you refused to understand the needless devastation of unnecessary war.

Funny how your bored but continue to view and post on the thread..

grifter gonna grift

Last edited by djpannda,
Reactions: Xzi and KingVamp

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whataboutism doesn't excuse the expression of deplorable sentiments.
And hypocritism doesn't excuse caring about issues that's convenient for you.
Precisely the type of anger issues you need to see a therapist for. For someone who "doesn't care," the very concept of having empathy for others sure seems to trigger you hard.
Only because you said I advocated for pure genocide. I said I don't care about other countries conflicts if it doesn't involve us since we have our own problems, I didn't say I wanted pure genocide. You just purely twisted my words to make me look like a bad guy, and that's just plain scummy. I guess I could say you want the persecution and death of innocent Russian soldiers just following orders, but it's a lot more complicated than that.
I posted a thread about the abhorrent treatment of the Uyghurs literally years ago, before BitMasterPlus was even aware of the issue I'm sure. People don't talk about Yemen much because there's fuck all we can do about it, both Saudi Arabia and Iran are in a much better position to intervene, should either actually care to. Also, nobody should have to spell out the reasons why a world power like Russia invading a sovereign nation and targeting civilians for cold-blooded execution is news worthy.
Oh wow, you made a thread to acknowledge it. You sure made the difference there, just like now. What's next, gonna post the symbol for Uyghurs on your twitter bio to show support? That's gonna make a world of difference there. Just admit it, you and others didn't do jack shit then, and you're not doing jack shit now other than saying others should get involved and go assassinate a foreign leader like Putin like it's a simple task. Here's an idea, since it's so easy, why don't you go over and kill Putin and end all of this? And while you're at it, go to China and liberate the Uyghurs and save the Saudis in Yemen. I know you can do it Rambo, you're a killer machine.

… yet only 1 country committed war crimes by attacking a sovereign nation.. but sure Your bored because you have no moral ground left as the world is against it. It’s sad to see you’re so disconnected to human empathy you refused to understand the needless devastation of unnecessary war.

Funny how your bored but continue to view and post on the thread..

grifter gonna grift
Oh gee, because Russia and Putin is the only country in the history of forever to have committed war crimes and gotten away with it. No other country or leaders, even in the USA, have done the same and gotten away with it. Okay Nazi grifter.

"Not picking a side, but I'm just going to continuously post anti-Ukraine messages."
"Not picking a side, but I'm just gonna sit on my fat useless ass and continuously post anti-Putin messages and show support for Ukraine so I can farm for karma points online to make it seem like I'm doing something."

Asking Saudia Arabia to intervene in Yemen is like asking Russia to intervene in Ukraine.
The Saudis do not like Iranian influence in Yemen and therefore bombed the country, causing the worst humanitarian crisis in the world for the past years.
It's funny because we were becoming energy independent, and independent in a lot of other areas, before you know who was "elected" president, and now we need other countries who don't even answer our calls anymore for oil.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I posted a thread about the abhorrent treatment of the Uyghurs literally years ago, before BitMasterPlus was even aware of the issue I'm sure. People don't talk about Yemen much because there's fuck all we can do about it, both Saudi Arabia and Iran are in a much better position to intervene, should either actually care to.
I don't mean people on this forum don't care, I meant it wasn't deemed newsworthy to the extent it should have been. It's been truly horrific and the MSM should've been using their influence to bring as much light as possible. Personal opinion, MBS is on a whole new level when it comes to human monsters compared to even Putin.

Reactions: Xzi

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh gee, because Russia and Putin is the only country in the history of forever to have committed war crimes and gotten away with it. No other country or leaders, even in the USA, have done the same and gotten away with it. Okay Nazi grifter.
Luckily the world finally decided to not let a country get away with it, yet you are treating that as a bad thing.

"Not picking a side, but I'm just gonna sit on my fat useless ass and continuously post anti-Putin messages and show support for Ukraine so I can farm for karma points online to make it seem like I'm doing something."
Actually, I picked a side and I donated, but even if I didn't, that is still better than supporting the side that's doing the invading.

It's funny because we were becoming energy independent, and independent in a lot of other areas, before you know who was "elected" president, and now we need other countries who don't even answer our calls anymore for oil.
Because the last guy, who only got elected because of our lopsided system, worked on getting us off oil, so we wouldn't have to rely on it in the first place.

Reactions: Lacius and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I said I don't care about other countries conflicts if it doesn't involve us since we have our own problems
There's always more than one thing going on in the world at a time, that doesn't mean you need to scramble to find excuses for why you shouldn't care when the modern-day equivalent of Hitler starts invading other countries. That's not a healthy coping mechanism.

I guess I could say you want the persecution and death of innocent Russian soldiers just following orders, but it's a lot more complicated than that.
Oh c'mon, now you're only trying to troll me. "Just following orders," really? You can't think of any other historical context in which that defense was rejected?

Oh wow, you made a thread to acknowledge it. You sure made the difference there, just like now. What's next, gonna post the symbol for Uyghurs on your twitter bio to show support? That's gonna make a world of difference there. Just admit it, you and others didn't do jack shit then, and you're not doing jack shit now other than saying others should get involved and go assassinate a foreign leader like Putin like it's a simple task. Here's an idea, since it's so easy, why don't you go over and kill Putin and end all of this? And while you're at it, go to China and liberate the Uyghurs and save the Saudis in Yemen. I know you can do it Rambo, you're a killer machine.
"Why should you or I do anything if we can't do everything?" Because nihilism is useless and cringeworthy in any context. You're also far too young to be letting it control your life already.

Reactions: Lacius

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily the world finally decided to not let a country get away with it, yet you are treating that as a bad thing.
By doing what? Sanctioning him and Russia? He's not actually getting arrested or being taken off of being prime minister for war crimes so I'd say nothing is actually being done.
Actually, I picked a side and I donated, but even if I didn't, that is still better than supporting the side that's doing the invading.
And I'm sure that money went straight to President Zelinsky and top Ukraine government officials the people who need it. You totally weren't played like a fool buddy. Money well spent.
Because the last guy, who only got elected because of our lopsided system, worked on getting us off oil, so we wouldn't have to rely on it in the first place.
That's sounds more of like a salty opinion more than anything. We have our own oil that we were gonna get without going overseas, and now we have to beg for oil overseas like a bunch of no brained dumbasses.

There's always more than one thing going on in the world at a time, that doesn't mean you need to scramble to find excuses for why you shouldn't care when the modern-day equivalent of Hitler starts invading other countries. That's not a healthy coping mechanism.
Yes but people don't seem to care unless it's either to virtue signal or if it's inconvenient to their views that they can't defend. At this point you and others are still treating Ukraine like a heaven state because you don't want to admit that despite what Putin's doing is wrong, Ukraine is still a shitty place run by corrupt people and your sorry asses got tricked into supporting them.
Oh c'mon, now you're only trying to troll me. "Just following orders," really? You can't think of any other historical context in which that defense was rejected?
If the Russia military was truly against Putin, none of them would follow him. Yeah, some are, but they're still doing what he says right? He's basically taken over Ukraine, it's just the grift is still going on to keep fools like you to keep giving money and support.
"Why should you or I do anything if we can't do everything?" Because nihilism is useless and cringeworthy in any context. You're also far too young to be letting it control your life already.
You're still not doing jack shit son, you're not. You can talk about it and acknowledge it, but unless you can do something to physically change what's happening, spouting how much you hate Putin isn't gonna stop him or swarms of soldiers to assassinate him because you want them to isn't gonna make the invasion stop nor will get Putin in jail, it's just not gonna happen, it's just you crying and reee'ing in a room hoping to get virtue points online by other losers who think like you. Wake the fuck up asshole!

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes but people don't seem to care unless it's either to virtue signal or if it's inconvenient to their views that they can't defend.
Ah yes, "virtue signalling," otherwise known as having a normal human response to a tragic event. If you're incapable of that it's just another reason to see a therapist, you don't need to be projecting it onto everybody else.

At this point you and others are still treating Ukraine like a heaven state because you don't want to admit that despite what Putin's doing is wrong, Ukraine is still a shitty place run by corrupt people and your sorry asses got tricked into supporting them.
Ukraine was a country on the rise before Putin's invasion, not on the decline. Zelenskyy was literally elected on a platform of anti-corruption, and he's also the reason Ukraine's military has been able to put up such fierce resistance. The only people still trying to declare that this is a "both sides" problem are Putin and anyone he's paying off. Trump asking a foreign country to do opposition research for him makes Trump corrupt, not the other way around.

If the Russia military was truly against Putin, none of them would follow him. Yeah, some are, but they're still doing what he says right?
The point I was making there clearly went way over your head. Nazis tried the "just following orders" schtick at the Nuremberg trials after WW2, it was rejected as a bogus defense. You don't get to murder civilians in cold blood and then later claim you didn't know it was wrong, regardless of whether you were ordered to or not. And a lot of Russian troops are indeed rejecting those orders, going so far as to sabotage their own vehicles and equipment in defiance of them.

He's basically taken over Ukraine, it's just the grift is still going on to keep fools like you to keep giving money and support.
LMAO the Russians are back at square one, after very temporarily making their way all the way West, they've been driven back and forced to regroup on the Eastern front. After dragging their asses through Chernobyl and giving hundreds of their own troops radiation poisoning, anyway. Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe their strategy.

You're still not doing jack shit son, you're not. You can talk about it and acknowledge it
I can (and have) also donated to various causes to help victims of the invasion and restore Ukraine once this is all over.

unless you can do something to physically change what's happening, spouting how much you hate Putin isn't gonna stop him or swarms of soldiers to assassinate him because you want them to isn't gonna make the invasion stop nor will get Putin in jail, it's just not gonna happen
The hundreds of millions of dollars worth of weaponry and equipment the US has been sending to Ukraine sure as hell is helping further that cause. Putin can never leave Russia again for fear of having to stand trial for his war crimes, so odds are he puts a bullet in his own head once this war has been declared a total victory for Ukraine. Autocrats like him can't stand the thought of living even a slightly less lavish lifestyle.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Zelenskyy was literally elected on a platform of anti-corruption, and he's also the reason Ukraine's military has been able to put up such fierce resistance.
The GDP (if we can use this measure) was rising after a huge decline in 2014. It still had not reached the level before the coup/revolution.
Zelensky ran on a platform of anti-corruption and making peace with the Donbass oblasts.
Instead, he is a corrupt politician (as the panama papers have shown) who quietly moved his hidden assets to his right-hand man and intensified the attack on the Donbass oblasts.

In an interview Zelensky acknowledged that Ukraine has zero chance to get into NATO (though it would not be publicly stated), yet he pushed for a confrontation. His goal seems to be to destroy Russia economically and he is willing to let his people bleed for it. In that, he is in line with the American elite and you, unfortunately.
There are only two results from this war.
-Russians revisit the horrible 90s (which Americans view as golden times)
-Ukraine accepts neutrality

Zelensky knows this. He could have had the latter options but chose the former.

so odds are he puts a bullet in his own head once this war has been declared a total victory for Ukraine. Autocrats like him can't stand the thought of living even a slightly less lavish lifestyle.
A total Ukrainian victory would be the Ukrainian take-over of Russia. The Soviets declared victory in Berlin, not Stalingrad. Even after Berlin, it is questionable whether a war that cost 27mio lives can be considered a victory. Perhaps in the sense that the other option would have been large-scale genocide in even higher numbers, but in the case of Ukraine vs Russia it is safe to assume that there would have been less deaths (if any at all) if Ukraine simply had declared neutrality.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In an interview Zelensky acknowledged that Ukraine has zero chance to get into NATO (though it would not be publicly stated), yet he pushed for a confrontation.
He pushed for a confrontation by...existing peacefully? Yeah I don't think so. Submitting an application to join NATO, the EU, or any other organization on the planet is not sufficient justification for invasion. Russia's unprovoked aggression will forever be a part of history books.

His goal seems to be to destroy Russia economically and he is willing to let his people bleed for it. In that, he is in line with the American elite and you, unfortunately.
Bullshit. Putin had ample opportunity to simply not invade, and give the American intelligence apparatus a black eye in process by proving their predictions inaccurate. Clearly that would've resulted in a much better outcome for him and Russia in general, but actions have consequences so here we are.

There are only two results from this war.
-Russians revisit the horrible 90s (which Americans view as golden times)
-Ukraine accepts neutrality

Zelensky knows this. He could have had the latter options but chose the former.
"Neutrality," aka just bend over and accept Putin as Ukraine's new dictator without resistance. That was never really an option and you know it, the Ukrainians want and need to pick their own leaders.

A total Ukrainian victory would be the Ukrainian take-over of Russia.
No, a total Ukrainian victory would be pushing the Russians back beyond their own borders and crippling their ability to launch further attacks. At that point Ukraine can establish security guarantees with other countries/organizations and the world can help them begin to rebuild. Preferably using money and assets seized from Russian oligarchs.

Last edited by Xzi,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Pretty much sums up how I feel at this point. It's actually getting boring talking about Ukraine now, and people are getting more and more retarded with the "support" they're giving to them. It's just an invasion made by a former KGB now leader of a country lunatic who doesn't want a punch of pussy nations and leaders (NATO) right at his doorstep so he invaded a country run by a glorifies crisis actor (it's true, he was an actor before he became president of Ukraine, look it up). Do I approve of his actions? Hell no. But I'm not gonna care about a conflict halfway across the world when our own nation has a list of problems the size of our own border wall.

If you wanna support Ukraine so much and hate Putin, then go buy one of those "mass killing" AR-15 rifles you hate so much and go over there and kick some kremlin ass. (Although I advise against doing so, considering how that worked out when redditors decided to join the fight) But just keep stroking your ego to "support Ukraine".

"But they're committing war crimes and sending in portable furnaces to cover it up!" I really don't care if the troops were skinning people alive and dipping them in battery acid for shits and giggles. No one cares about drug trafficking, sex trafficking which does involve children, persecution of Uyghur Muslims in China, and a whole lot of other shit that's happening around the world, but I have to stop what I'm doing to care about this specific instance of people this time. I pray for the civilians to come out of this safely over there, but it's not something we need to get involved in.

"B-B-B-B-B-But they're literally killing civilians!." Dude, it's' a war. Civilians are going to get caught in the cross hairs unintentionally or not. I'd be more surprised if no civilian casualties were reported.

"B-B-B-B-B-But Putin is a lateral nazi monster!" And Ukraine has the Azov battalion which started way back in 2014, long before any of this started, and is still active today, but most likely are being hidden to avoid negative press, so it's not just a recent thing that was just made up, they've been active for a few years now and no one had a problem with them for all that time despite the rightly justified hate for Nazi's in general (which should extent to any extremist group really).

We can't even fund to re-open the restaurants and and help people get their lively hood back from the unjust covid restrictions, but we do have enough to send $15 billion dollars and more just for another country across the Atlantic. Makes sense, right. That's fair. Another simple problem we can't solve in our own country, but we can in other countries.

Honestly, I'm really tired about hearing Ukraine. This battle is really dragging now, and it's personally gotten boring to me. So let me know when Putin does his fortnite dance in the ashes of Ukraine when he takes it over.

The logic that we don't care about other issues in the world means we shouldn't care Ukraine or are fake about other issues is not very good logic.

Caring about something is better then caring about nothing even if other issues are not talked about at the moment. Its still doing positive somewhere. Any little bit helps. Something is better then nothing. There is so many issues in the world we can only talk about things one at a time.

And I talked about the Uyghurs months ago. So to say no one cares about those topics is not true.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: KingVamp and Xzi

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, "virtue signalling," otherwise known as having a normal human response to a tragic event. If you're incapable of that it's just another reason to see a therapist, you don't need to be projecting it onto everybody else.
That's not what virtue singling is, but you wouldn't know that unless you opened a damn dictionary. You're not having a "normal human response to a tragic event", you're virtue signaling, pretending to care so you can feel better about yourself. You're just fooling yourself into caring about something out of your control and lack of knowledge of the situation by spreading hate fuck messages about Putin. I don't like him nor what he's doing, but I'm not losing sleep over it nor do I have a fascination with wanting him dead. If he deserves to be killed for all the shit he's done, then a whole lot of people deserve to die just as him for the same and worse.
Ukraine was a country on the rise before Putin's invasion, not on the decline. Zelenskyy was literally elected on a platform of anti-corruption, and he's also the reason Ukraine's military has been able to put up such fierce resistance. The only people still trying to declare that this is a "both sides" problem are Putin and anyone he's paying off. Trump asking a foreign country to do opposition research for him makes Trump corrupt, not the other way around.
Doesn't matter if Ukraine was rising or falling, the point is they're run by a corrupt ass government. Oh Zelenskyy said he was for anti-corruption? Of course he wouldn't lie about that. No one ever lies in order to get what they want. It depends on the person, but uh, yeah, a person can lie to get into a position of power. People have done that since the first ever power structure was created by a group of people on this planet. And Putin is not paying me to say any of this, unless I missed my check he sent me in the mail, I'm getting exactly zero dollars for saying both sides are corrupt, which they are, but for whatever reason people don't want to see that, probably because they too stubborn or too brainwashed to admit they might be a little wrong about Ukraine. Corruption or no corruption, Putin shouldn't have invaded in the first place, but people just refuse to admit that Ukraine is another corrupt shit hole.
The point I was making there clearly went way over your head. Nazis tried the "just following orders" schtick at the Nuremberg trials after WW2, it was rejected as a bogus defense. You don't get to murder civilians in cold blood and then later claim you didn't know it was wrong, regardless of whether you were ordered to or not. And a lot of Russian troops are indeed rejecting those orders, going so far as to sabotage their own vehicles and equipment in defiance of them.
So then who is killing civilians over there? You admitting Ukraine is killing civilians in order to set up the Russian soldiers for more empathy for other nations? In conflicts and wars, civilians always get caught up in one way or another, that's the unfortunate truth and I pray the remaining civilians get out safe, but I guess orders or no orders, both sides are clearly killing people in one way or another.
LMAO the Russians are back at square one, after very temporarily making their way all the way West, they've been driven back and forced to regroup on the Eastern front. After dragging their asses through Chernobyl and giving hundreds of their own troops radiation poisoning, anyway. Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe their strategy.
If that was true they would've either stopped or completely collapsed by now, but they're not, they're becoming more self sufficient, effectively strengthening them. What are you gonna say when the full fruits of their labor come to light? "Oh yeah, Russia's still collapsing. Don't listen or see that Russia's economy is recovering and the citizens getting stronger, that's clear misinformation. Even though they're thriving, Russia's officially collapsed because the mainstream media that clearly never lies told me so." Even though the invasion clearly didn't go as planned, despite the set backs, Putin is not backing down and will take Ukraine at any cost. That's just the type of guy he is.
I can (and have) also donated to various causes to help victims of the invasion and restore Ukraine once this is all over.
Aaaaand you just admitted to getting ripped off, since that money is not going to the victims, and if it is, it's only a small percentage of it. But I'm sure the government completely appreciates you filling their pockets some more. Send more cash. Sell your house and the shirt off your back and send the money you make from it to them. It's all for the Ukraine people, after all. So effectively, you've done less than nothing. You bitch and moan and willingly get yourself ripped off. It's almost funny really.
The hundreds of millions of dollars worth of weaponry and equipment the US has been sending to Ukraine sure as hell is helping further that cause. Putin can never leave Russia again for fear of having to stand trial for his war crimes, so odds are he puts a bullet in his own head once this war has been declared a total victory for Ukraine. Autocrats like him can't stand the thought of living even a slightly less lavish lifestyle.
Oh yeah, I can hear Putin pissing his pants in fear right now. If we sent them such good equipment, then there wouldn't be negotiations with Zelenskyy and Putin right now to end it, it would already be over since our equipment is more advanced than the Russians, but this boring conflict is still going on. Putin isn't going anywhere until this invasion is over, and he'll leave his country for one reason or another and no one is going to touch him or charge him with war crimes. Unlike the movies, the bad guys in real life never face consequences, otherwise almost all the politicians in the world would be in jail right now for whatever serious crimes they've committed. He'll fight anyone head on if anyone tries to go after him, with backing from China most likely, depending on how this goes, because as I said before, he ain't a punk, he'll look you right in the face as he sends his forces after you. You may think I'm saying all this because I "support Putin", but there's a difference between compliments and analyzing how dangerous one person can be. Hitler was a military genius and made Germany one of the strongest nations of it's time before and until the end of WWII. Does that mean I love Hitler and wishes he was back? Hell no, he also was a dangerous and evil man and I hope he's burning in hell. I like how you can't acknowledge how dangerous an enemy is without some idiot interpreting it as meaning they want to fuck them. Underestimate your enemy and you will regret it. You and many others underestimate how sneaky Putin is because you and others can't get over whatever hate boner you have against him and don't want to see that Putin isn't gonna take any shit from punks inside or outside his country and won't stop until he has full control over Ukraine. Cool your arrogance and actually see what's happening.

God damn that was long. I hate typing long ass essays that will go nowhere to people too stubborn and stupid to see any big picture or common sense.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The logic that we don't care about other issues in the world means we shouldn't care Ukraine or are fake about other issues is not very good logic.

Caring about something is better then caring about nothing even if other issues are not talked about at the moment. Its still doing positive somewhere. Any little bit helps. Something is better then nothing. There is so many issues in the world we can only talk about things one at a time.

And I talked about the Uyghurs months ago. So to say no one cares about those topics is not true.
No, I said you choose the issues to care about when it's convenient for you and ignore others when it's not. Your logic is to stay safe and cozy in your house while you put "I stand with Ukraine" in your twitter bio and feel like you did something, which you didn't. You and others only care to make yourselves feel better. You effectively fooled yourself so you're not ousted and being part of the in crowd to hate Putin. Maybe you do care a little? Since loss of human life due to certain circumstances is disheartening to hear, but I know people like you, I've met them all over, and you might care about it a little, it's mostly just a facade since you won't actually do anything about it. Go over there and help Ukraine if you feel so strongly about it. You don't even have to fight, just provide aid to injured civilians, but I think you'd rather stay inside in your comfy couch and be safe as you scroll through twitter reading about the situation and going, "Oh gee, that's bad. Let me express to a bunch of people who won't care about an opinion of a nobody just so I can feel good about myself." And we can talk about multiple things at a time, but even if you talked about a topic months ago, you still did nothing then, and you're doing nothing now. Sharing these stories is good to bring awareness, but I'm not gonna get lectured by a couple of spineless punks who pretend to care to get clout online. You'll say "Oh no, that's bad." then quickly move on to the next topic, only bringing up previous topics if it just so happens to come up, but don't act like you're doing anything by just commenting about it. You can talk about it, but it doesn't make you or any one else more virtuous or a rebel for freedom for doing so.
Fuck You for saying that we only care about issues that's convenient for us. Did you, you know, ask what issues we care about. Instead of assuming we don't care.
It's the truth, and the truth always hurts. Not my fault people choose to be in denial. And fuck me? Eat my ass you hypocritical coward. I don't have to take insults from some asshole nobody on the internet. Go back to watching gay porn after you tell everyone you stand with Ukraine as you do absolutely fucking nothing or caring about whatever issue is convenient for your sorry ass.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
You effectively fooled yourself so you're not ousted and being part of the in crowd to hate Putin.
who would be ousting who? If the majority of people agree that someone did something wrong (invasion) then they aren't going to be "ousted" for it unless some person a minority disagrees with that decision... like you.
If anything...
you just ousted yourself as a Putin supporter, though please, go on and continue talking.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who would be ousting who? If the majority of people agree that someone did something wrong (invasion) then they aren't going to be "ousted" for it unless some person a minority disagrees with that decision... like you.
If anything...
you just ousted yourself as a Putin supporter, though please, go on and continue talking.
You clearly have read nothing in my posts, so I'm not gonna waste too much of my breath on your idiocy and lack of ability to read. I don't have to be on anyone's side but my own if I choose. Go back to sucking all the dicks in Ukraine to raise support for them for all I care. Being a "Putin supporter" or a Kremlin agent is becoming more and more like a baseless, empty insult that means nothing, like the overuse of "racist" and "sexist" that have been used to death to try to discredit a person when they have nothing substantial to argue about. Stick and stones can't break my bones, and people's insults from strangers I'll never meet face to face don't mean shit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8