The Shelter is complete ...

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A weeks worth of bacon? Protection from the rabid Brawl fans? ....And a Bill Cosby poster?!?!!
*jumps in shelter*

EDIT: Waiiittt....that was a trap. The Bill Cosby is the avatar of another member, lol. But still..I'm there for the bacon.

Done:

2005218367893481994_rs.jpg

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you want to be in the shelter post some your pic that you wanna be in pleasee your avatars are great but not good for the shelter

i dont know the name of that anime from your avatar but find a nice pic of your favorite anime character and there you go

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A weeks worth of bacon? Protection from the rabid Brawl fans? ....And a Bill Cosby poster?!?!!
*jumps in shelter*

EDIT: Waiiittt....that was a trap. The Bill Cosby is the avatar of another member, lol. But still..I'm there for the bacon.

Done:

that pic is horriable lol whats that girls name and the anime she is from i will find a better pic

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*jumps in shelter*

Done:

that pic is horriable lol whats that girls name and the anime she is from i will find a better pic

Lol, yea..I know. I was just about to post that I found a better pic. I gotta eat now, so I'll post it in about 5 mins.
It's also Haruhi, btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.