Hacking the scene has become stagnent something truly new needs to happen soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bruh, latest firmware is 9.1.0, not 9.0.1. And 10.0.0 will release this month or next month, they haven’t given up.
And if you “want a challenge”, 9.x currently has zero known major security vulnerabilities (because of Nintendo’s fantastic job at hardening everything).

Reactions: ghjfdtg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
fine i can take the hint.... I don't deserve this nor appropriate it... so i am terminating my existence here. there are many other avenues to the things i need for the stuff you offer here such as hacking consoles... I mainly am a PC Gamer and builder/enthusiast.... I belong to more scene sites or pseudo scene-sites in your case than this.... I will go after my final statement here is read... I will remain active so this post shows.... but you will get your wish and never hear from this individual intellectual again.
No one was bullying you. It's not unreasonable to expect people to use punctuation on an English speaking forum. As people have said, a lack of punctuation (or too much punctuation) makes posts harder to read, as well as not dividing them up into paragraphs. If you want people to bother to read your posts it's in your own best interests to use punctuation.

Chainhunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fine i'm out and gone.... all the little things you fixate on are non essential.... punctuation????? find important things to argue or debate about.... I am willing to be humble and learn..... the knowledge didn't come from nowhere and i think a lot here even in just this thread is negative feedback..... horrible.... there is little kindness felt and its pushing me away from this once great community. I have merit and value , but being bullied if you really look at the general reaction is cold. i want friends and mostly i get hecklers.... I am even at times a patreon here... and in truth it seems even that was all for nothing.... even the private trackers i belong to I am a global moderator so i know how these forums should run......

As much as I'd appreciate you using paragraphing and consistent punctuation, it's obvious that you're looking for a community to develop and learn from - and make some friends through it. gbatemp for a long time has been more about people reporting issues with homebrew rather than helping with testing, where few developers make anything. I can't complain though as I don't get involved with development either.

So, maybe your best bet is to contact switch homebrew devs, the atmosphere team and visit Discord channels to see how you might be able to get started and contribute.

Ignore the edgy comments in this thread, all those people can do is insult your grammar because they can't help.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like how he says the switch has no challenges but as it currently stands the switch has no vulnerabilities that currently dont require to bypass it on a hardware level aka modchip and rcm.

Come back when its hacked on a software level first

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like how he says the switch has no challenges but as it currently stands the switch has no vulnerabilities that currently dont require to bypass it on a hardware level aka modchip and rcm.

Come back when its hacked on a software level first

Well there is, just not on the latest firmware.

D

Deleted User

Yeah go ahead and laugh! Mock him even! Meanwhile a new geohot simmers...

Joshmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fine i can take the hint.... I don't deserve this nor appropriate it... so i am terminating my existence here. there are many other avenues to the things i need for the stuff you offer here such as hacking consoles... I mainly am a PC Gamer and builder/enthusiast.... I belong to more scene sites or pseudo scene-sites in your case than this.... I will go after my final statement here is read... I will remain active so this post shows.... but you will get your wish and never hear from this individual intellectual again.
Bye bye

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP is a pathetic little child. Why even make this thread? You have NOT contributed anything to hacking any console, you have NOT contributed in the homebrew community. You do NOT even know how to code. You are nothing more than an idiotic snowflake noob seeking attention. #100%FACT

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Getting an unpatchable bootrom exploit 1 year into the system's lifespan with 18-20 million units affected was such a lucky break. Even the 3ds scene wasn't near that lucky.
This scene is spoiled rotten.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
Love it when idiots and shit posters finally decide to leave this site. Good riddance

Well, now I can't help but laugh. xD

OP is a pathetic little child. Why even make this thread? You have NOT contributed anything to hacking any console, you have NOT contributed in the homebrew community. You do NOT even know how to code. You are nothing more than an idiotic snowflake noob seeking attention. #100%FACT

You have no idea where I'v.e come from or what i know.... I do not need to prove any thing. but if you must say such horrible things, i will reiterate.
if this is towards me "OP is a pathetic little child. Why even make this thread? You have NOT contributed anything to hacking any console, you have NOT contributed in the homebrew community. You do NOT even know how to code. You are nothing more than an idiotic snowflake noob seeking attention. #100%FACT"

none of that is actually true.
first, Ive been a part of the scene of all of this since the days of a site called games-engine.com one of gbatemp.net 's biggest rivals. I have always contributed weather threw monetary means of donating, or even posting and uploading to mega-upload things to help the site and become friendly... i rose up fast became a mod, met another named ANDY and for those who knew who he was cause I'm sure some here do. me him and a bunch of others began a so called mutiny against games-engine for a lot of Personally shared common reasons.
We all joined together on similar grounds and branched away from them. and began our own forum known as ge-xtreme.com or net? my memory isn't so good. and if you can find any former members or if you happen to be one, i eventually became an admin. this was no accident nor a pitty-favor. DARK-Knight saw my dedication and devotion to posting and uploading the entire nds catalog at the time.
the site went down and we all dissipated and moved on. but i met a lot of kind genuine people.. who never bullied me or made me feel unwanted or needed. trust me if i can have something to do to help a site grow i will. I admit i asked for something to help me and it went bad, all it was was a vpn to avoid certain things being as i uploaded so much.that i admit. It was hurt and shunned but no one knew the real reason except me and Andy.. tbh. i miss that whole crew of people. it was definitely a different dynamic back then. I still have all the skills and determination to become what i was in this scene but am not dead online. i am a mod on a few other places as well and uploading stuff isn't my only qualification. i know how b.b.s forums work on the back-end and have Andy to thank for that. also another one of my online volunteering jobs is torrent checking. meaning i make sure all those things most people get for the things they learn here from other sources have to be examined and approved for ratio reasons is only 1 thing but if i don't do that, they get backed up and never see the scene to begin with as cloud uploading poses more of an issue than actually using private trackers.. look it up.

there is one other place i will mention here that i have been a member for over 5 years+ that some here may recognize. called originally in the beginning win7vista. I like always was a mod there too and am now a lifetime member
Launch-box community is another and i paid for am lifetime license

so please don't make such harsh judgements without getting to actually know me... its wrong and i can prove all i just said, but shouldn't have to....

when i am given any online task weather it be beta test or whatever i do not stop till its completed.. i have nothing but free time as i am retired at 43 for personal reasons and unlike most of the world, money isn't and will never be my only focus or purpose in life.

now this place knows only some of my online history. i do not run from my past, i own it and face my issues, witch really is why i started this post, to face the issue of the boredom in the switch scene right now as its the console i am focusing on and at this time in my opinion the best all around console out today.... tera-flops aren't all that goes into good gaming... remember chess? how many tera-flops are needed to use our brains instead of having dumb A.I. that at this moment fails 90% of the time say "i cannot help with that yet" because your to lazy to put in the work and do it yourself?
in truth Cortana in the beginning of all those was the smartest and best but over time has become more restrictive and dumber, certainly not smarter and easier.....
to the developer of atmosphere thank-you or acknowledging me. i'm a huge fan o the twitch shows and Hex-Rays IDA is cool to learn about as well. i even know some of autocad and even revit

thanks to all who didnt bully me. this isnt facebook after all.. and don't even get me on that subject... i am not a fan of them but do go there, all in all now you know.... ad just like they say ...the more you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k