Weee!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Graphics Posting Rules

1. If you can't be constructive in your critisim of someone elses work, don't post to it. " U suxxxx the big one" isn't going to help anyone.

2. If you can't take critisim then don't post your work here, not everyone will love you or your work, but they are allowed to tell you , you need help or what they like and dislike about it.

3. No flaming in a competition thread, doesn't matter if you started it or not, anyone flaming of participating in flaming in a competition thread will be kicked out of the running.

(And yes, I stole this from Luse
tongue.gif
)

If your going to make a sig request, please READ this.

1. Please don't make a sig request if you yourself are not sure of what you want.

2. Provide a link to the images you want for the sig.

3. Respect the one that is taking up your request. After all, you should be greatful that someone is taking up their own time to create a sig just for you.

I'll keep the thread open for suggestions.

D2_

Weee!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still deciding on Luse's 3rd rule. I don't think everyone should be required to make an official sig thread. They tend to get way too big. As long as a person doesn't make like 4 or 5 threads a day about their work, it's fine by me.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe the third one was a bit harsh, but instead it would be better to replace it with something along the lines of...

3. Before posting in a thread make sure you read the entire thing and don't ask the same questions over and over...

For an example I'm talking about what happened a few weeks ago with Ronin's last thread, where everyone kept asking him if he drew it or not.

Off topic...

Has Ronin Left for good?

Edit: ...

3 0r 4.... No flaming in a competition thread, doesn't matter if you started it or not, anyone flaming of participating in flaming in a competition thread will be kicked out of the running.

I know these should be considered common sense but sometimes there just seems to be a lack of it.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What, Ronin left? I didn't think he'd really leave. I thought I was just missing all of his topics or something.

Good rules. I don't understand why everyone says stuff like "You suckx!!!!11." You need to provide "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM."

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played