Gaming The renitializing clock

marsuwill75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, someone tells me in a hacking site was not 3ds to go here. My problem: my charger is broken so i use a li-on battery charger to charge my battery. But when i put it on it restart the clock so i need to reput it good. When i play anay game, like yo-kai watch 2, OMG THE STUPID GARGAROS MAKE ME CAN DO NOTHING ON THE GAME:angry::angry::angry:! A lot of games do that stupid and i son't want to set that stupid clock again. Do someone have something to set the clock setting at somewhere she do not restart? Does it use the battery to count the time so it is the reason? If there is no solution let me know for a thing to stop that stupid yo-kai please.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried doing the 'ctr no timeoffset' after reinserting the battery, and then setting the clock in the settings. This might work, but honestly i never fiddled with this. Also in GodMode9 if it asks you to set the clock do it.

Last edited by CoolMe,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, godmode will let you set the time. it's called set rtc or something to that effect, and it's in settings. I did so long ago, so now things I dump with godmode are set with the right time as godmode uses rtc iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up