Gaming The possibility of the PokeWalker working with Pokemon Platinum?

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently working on a menu translation for Pokemon Platinum, and I stumbled across a line of text. It was located in the batch of text for the continue/mystery gift screen.

?????

Which translates to "a pedometer"

For those of you that want to look into this yourself, its file ID is 544

Any thoughts?

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would you translate it there already is an english version and maby the pedometer is for the poketch the one that is usefull for eggs and stuff

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sparky28000 said:
Why would you translate it there already is an english version and maby the pedometer is for the poketch the one that is usefull for eggs and stuff

It wasn't referring to the in-game pedometer, no, otherwise it wouldn't be on the continue screen.

I'm translating it because there isn't anything else to do right now
tongue.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Pokemon Platinum doesnt have a IR-like installed on the game cart.

But... Pokemon HG/SS was based from Pokemon Platinum engine so that might be a code used at a later game - HG/SS - that was not used in the current game - Platinum.

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=166203

Sunday, August 23 - Official Details from nintendo

* Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver are remakes of the Game Boy Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver (doy).
* HeartGold and SoulSilver have differences in "types of Pokemon that appear" and "Pokemon appearance percentages."
* Communicates with "HeartGold," "SoulSilver," "Diamond," "Pearl," "Platinum," "Pokemon Battle Revolution," also using the double slot feature with "Ruby," "Sapphire," "Emerald," "FireRed," and "LeafGreen." (Communication using the double slot feature is only supported by the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite.)
* PokeWalker only supported by "HeartGold" and "SoulSilver."
* Can not communicate with Game Boy and Game Cube Pokemon series games. Also, not supported by Wii Ware "My Pokemon Ranch (including Platinum version)."

There

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.