Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,080,560
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
paul3100,
from what i heard supercard you can use DSTT firmware smile.gif
why not try DSTT firmware or ysmenu ...

and you need usrcheat.dat for dstt fw or ysmenu

correct me if i am wrong smile.gif

Lol mate i forgot about the dstt working on the SC! i even have it on my pc so installed it and the cheats so lets see if it works?......

EDIT:

QUOTEerrr you can use triple loader for supercard to load ysmenu and ttds menus to use cheats

Any chance of linking me to all 3 or just the hacked ysmenu Warriorblade?

I have both the SC and TT firmware on my supercard now and having the TT set to number 2 so take it the ysmenu would be labeled as 3.

EDIT 2:

So installed the tt menu and replaced the old USRCHEAT (140mbs) with the new USRCHEAT (4.16mbs) which is located in the TTMENU folder but cheats are not working at all, i had a real tt and getting another (thats why its listed in my sig) but can't remember do the cheats come up before the game starts?

And yes iv enabled cheats for the game i was trying and a few others to see if it were just that game but cheats not working on any games as they don't come up for me to select which ones i want! any help this time :-)?

paul

raspoutinolaf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
sorry for having bothered you, i'm on my cell phone since my computer broke down so it's not easy to read all...
really, i'm sorry !

edit : i understand that you're hungry, i think i'll be too if someone bothered me with codes i've already made.
i'll not ask for codes again because i think you're making a really great job with all the codes, and i don't want you think i like bothering you all.
thanks again at all of you for your great work !

Balious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
@Balious: read this for a full spoiler
biggrin.gif

Balious said:
Does renaming the files actually matter?

well, to answer your question: nope renaming your file doesn't matter, what matter is your game ID, some games thanks to having undergo a patched, their game ID might change, in this case, u just have to change the ID back

Balious said:
One of these cheats there were here before I updated to the latest cheat packs was Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I think at the beginning of January there was cheats for it there but after I updated to the later cheats about beginning of Feb I believe the cheats for it just dissappeared. Now I didn't change anything but the usercheat file for the latest cheats and all. Proof that I had cheats for the game before shows me with over 900 hint coins.

well, Narin and the rest of cheat code crew will not remove any codes unless of course they turn out to be wifi, in this case, they will be removed and mentioned, so before u do anything,please check the changelog or gamelist and the game should be there

QUOTE(Balious @ Feb 17 2009, 08:33 PM)
I have tried the using r4 fix thing for cheats not appearing but theres still no sign of professor layton cheats appearing. Doesn't seem like any of the other missing cheats appeared either.

that would means that somewhere along the line, u messed up installing ysmenu, but have no fear, to make sure your cheat code can be seen, i suggest the following:

-Check your gameID, u be surprised at how often this pops up...

-Move your game to the top or topper of your list

-Remove any game that u know u sure as heck will not touch for example those imagine games perhaps?

-and if those doesn't work, then nuts, u might want to have a look at the faq thread... they might help solve your problem...

in other words, check the faq, since your problem is similar to the r4 problem

Thanks for the help. Going to try to see if this works. Only thing I want now is to put my skins on ysmenu.

Edit: Yep it works now. All the games have cheats (apart from Myst but I believe thats my fault and its only skip intro anyway)

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
Dr.Stiles said:
I missed iPikachu! And also... Did you post the... Don't be like dr. stiles, Before or after the post on the Disagea thread? lol

this was i think after if i recall correctly, anyway sorry for using u as an example :| woot go elixir, another coding spree later at night?

Lol, okay! And thanks elixir for another coding spree! Check out the Official Chit-Chat Thread guys, If you want to request, rant, etc. Ask it here, and you may get your question answered. Please don't annoy us here w/e etc. Click here to view the Official Chit-Chat Thread

camintmier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small problem with one of Vistabuser's Retro Game Challenge (U) codes. In the Guadia Quest Codes / All heros max HP (Select) code, the max HP code works for the first 2 characters, however, the third character's max HP code doesn't work (it stays normal, and doesn't get set to 999).

Code:
94000130 FFFB0000
02300084 000003E7 (Hero 1)
023000C4 000003E7 (Hero 2)
02304D64 000003E7 (Hero 3 - I think this is one that's broke)
D2000000 00000000
Also, a side effect of that code is that the Max HP for the characters are set to 0, so when you rest at an Inn after using the code, your HP is reset to 0. I don't know if that's supposed to happen, but that's what happened when I played it. I tried figuring out the code for Hero 3, but my code-fu obviously isn't as good as others in this forum.

Just thought I should say something, since I didn't see anyone saying about it.

Thanks for the great codes. They are greatly appreciated.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
mrfatso,
like i said i won't touch pokemon! GTA? depends on how the wifi work (i heard they have a wifi). Furthermore, this game doesn't need me! there will be lots of other people will make codes for it
smile.gif

so consider 2 games out
smile.gif

FFCC? hmmmmmm this is easy!
CORE and Black Sigil? what is it? --> I AM NOOB

hmm, isn't CORE that fps game that u talk about a few weeks(?) back, and well hopefully GTA have their own ingame cheat like have weapon pack 1 with my smg and rocket launcher and etc
biggrin.gif
, that would mean that we wouldn't need AR for this game since most of the stuff can be done in game
biggrin.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
raspoutinolaf,
you didn't bother me and appology accepted
smile.gif

in future just make sure those LANGUAGE codes were not posted then only you request ok ?
i always remember you and the other DSi users so language code for MAJOR game will be my priority
smile.gif

Camintmier,
hmmmm, can you try this code for me, make sure you make a backup save before you try it!
if this doesn't work i will inform the coder to take a look
smile.gif

by the way, did you report this in IRC?
CODE
::Max HP and Stats for All Heroes (Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
02300084 03E703E7
02300088 03E703E7
0230008C 03E703E7
12300090 000003E7
12300094 000003E7
12300098 000003E7
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFFB0000
023000C4 03E703E7
023000C8 03E703E7
023000CC 03E703E7
123000D0 000003E7
123000D4 000003E7
123000D8 000003E7
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFFB0000
02300104 03E703E7
02300108 03E703E7
0230010C 03E703E7
12300110 000003E7
12300114 000003E7
12300118 000003E7
D0000000 00000000

camintmier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@elixirdream: Thank you. I can confirm that your code works perfectly. I like that you added Inf Magic and Pwr/Spd/Res to 999 for each character too. As for reporting about the code on IRC, I didn't know to report it there. My apologies.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
camintmier,
is ok because someone else came to IRC and reported the code is not working
smile.gif

so i thought it was you

mrfatso,
nope
smile.gif
never! i only talk about white knight chronicles, yakuza3 and the last remnant
smile.gif

magic_marty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come the cheats for metroid prime hunters stopped working for online games? when i first played it they worked for 2 games and now they dont work anymore...any idea of what might be going on??

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
magic_marty said:
how come the cheats for metroid prime hunters stopped working for online games? when i first played it they worked for 2 games and now they dont work anymore...any idea of what might be going on??
Narin does not support WiFi hacking.
lecture.gif

shadekh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the fantastic dq5 cheat codes, elixir. I loved the xp multiplier codes in particular, and the walk through walls is great fun.

While going through the jap codes for the game, though, I noticed one that could be very useful (enemies always drop items). Could that be ported over? And maybe an item cheat for only the seeds..or better yet, a cheat that modifies one of the bag's slots to make the item inside 99. The current item codes just give everything at once, which is way overkill for me, and may mess up the game completely due to the existence of key items.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
shadekh,
Thanks
i am sorry, i would say i am done with this game! quite busy with the up and coming release!
unless there are more people who could help then i can spend a little more time on DQ5! Unfortunately NO
frown.gif

i need to seek balance for each game!

Anyway, i never like making bag slots item, because sometimes those without knowledge will use it and accidentally erase some of their KEY items ! that will create havoc
smile.gif

i could make more codes for this game such as teleportation to anywhere and etc but codes like these sometimes will spoil the game ! so i elect not to do it
smile.gif

well my item code is a guide line
smile.gif
those who are interested and feel free to do so can easily modify it and provide equipment and consumables only
smile.gif

EDIT: who knows when i am free i will come out with a few more codes but for now i am done with DQ5

EDIT: just started shining force feather:) i will post some codes soon

magic_marty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but the cheats worked for a couple of games and then suddenly they stopped working??

every game i play of metroid online i never get any kills at all i shoot the crap out of the other players and they just wont die, yet they shoot me a couple times and im toast...what the hecks up with that i wonder?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
magic_marty,
maybe the other players are playing with cheats, that is why they are GODly
smile.gif

this is a reason why Narin go against the wifi codes

hmmm i am not sure why it stopped working? i'd never play metroid before so not sure how those codes suppose to work

magic_marty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a real fun game for online battles but i would like to get at least 1 kill insted of everybody else blowing me away like tissue paper..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?