Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,469
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
A little of column A and a little of column B.. Depends on the type of codes, If they are needed and if the coder wants to make them
tongue.gif

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jaywilson said:
i know your not supposed to ask for cheats, do games not have cheats becuase you can not make them for that particular game or becuase there is no intrest?

Cheats are not miraculous, it depends on what kind of cheat you're talking about. You can't do something that is 100% impossible... that's why i was so surprised by the camera cheats on Diamond/Pearl.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Curley5959 said:
likewise, It must have taken months to create those codes, seeing so I thought that the whole scene would have to be re-created..
tongue.gif
But I guess not..

NOTICE: My official Code Making Thread is about to begin..

yay! when? 0_0
and yeah i have no idea how to use the codes -w-|||

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
WHOOT THANKYOUTHANKYOU i have ninja town already lol with the cheat. the 99999999 cookies. so i can just do it again? hmm what if people copy and paste your guide into notepad lol

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ummm guys? Doesn't the heart code require pointers?

@elixirdream: I've been reading up on this stuff. I kinda understand hexadecimals now. Though I'm not sure if it's extremely necessary. But yes, I've been reading up on it.

@iPikachu:No you cannot just do it again... it doesn't work like that. The tutorial Curley made was only for the first stage, and the 99999999 cookies one, (brilliantly created by elixirdream) requires something called pointer codes, which I have yet to learn how to make.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
yeah.. heart codes require pointer too :>

Hehe Moo,
trust me.. if you really want to go in depth.. you have to understand the fundamentals
smile.gif

at least you need to know what is it... before you go on right?

iPikachu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hehe Moo said:
ummm guys? Doesn't the heart code require pointers?

@elixirdream: I've been reading up on this stuff. I kinda understand hexadecimals now. Though I'm not sure if it's extremely necessary. But yes, I've been reading up on it.

@iPikachu:No you cannot just do it again... it doesn't work like that. The tutorial Curley made was only for the first stage, and the 99999999 cookies one, (brilliantly created by elixirdream) requires something called pointer codes, which I have yet to learn how to make.

hmm... kay.. so i'll get a new rom. and about hexdecimals.... hex=hexagon=6+decimal=6th of a decimal?

math question 0_0

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what the HECK are you on about mate...

Umm.. why do you need to get a different rom? All I meant was that with Ninjatown, every stage has different money codes, and the one that Curley posted was merely an example.

Please post in Curley's thread and do not reply here about this matter. Thanks.

MetaLan

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe i made a mistake so i'll say it again, i'm trying to ask you about MegaMan Starforce 2 Zerker x Ninja EUROPEAN VERSION, because it only haves 4 codes right now, if you see the AMERICAN version you'll see that it almost have every code you can imagine ^^

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
elixirdream said:
yeah.. heart codes require pointer too :>

Hehe Moo,
trust me.. if you really want to go in depth.. you have to understand the fundamentals
smile.gif

at least you need to know what is it... before you go on right?

Isn't a pointer code practicly an adress with a value witch points to an temporarally adress in witch the real value is placed?
like at every new level the game reads the value of the pointer adress and can so know where the temp adress for the new level is?
It's kinda just used to save space huh...

I just don't understand how to find the pointer adress since you can't make full ram dumps on emucheat??

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
kay ehh i got my "poketch" watch, so in the cheats it says for the misc codes:

Weather modifier code"Simply type in your poketch calculator your desired weather and press L+R. Then go into any menu(bag, pokedex,etc.) and go out of it."Not tested yet.

Music modifier code"Simply type in your poketch calculator your desired music ID and hold L+R while climbing on your bike or changing the route."

Player modifier code"Use your poketch calculator to modify your player's appearance. For example you type in the calculator 155, then you have to hold R while going into a house and you'll be a Palkia." Tested in Orebough City, when went into house the top screen became black, same for poke center and poke mart. Went into Orebough gym, and my sprite was a fat palkia lol. i tried 25 for a pikachu(pikachu's a #25), but i became a human, so the pokemons aren't catergorized by their number hex anymore...

Crazy zoom! v1.2"Zoom:R+start-zoom in, R+Select-Zoom out, Rotation Left/Right:L+Start-Left/Right, Rotation: Up/Down:L+R+Start-up/down" Tried the R+Start for zoom in, works. The rest not sure. I think they work.

Motion 3D"Set calculator to the number you desired and press L+Start to save. Then hold L while going to a new screen. 00:Basic 3D,04:Basic 2D,05:3D Like on spear pillar,08: 3D camera high placed,09:3D Better sight,14:3D Little dwarfs"First, how do you enter "00" when it only allows you to put one. and 04-09 cannot be entered since after you enter 1-9, it becomes 1-9 instead of 01-9. The 14:3D I haven't tried.

I'm not sure what you have to do with the 3D codes too, none of them work... The music codes don't work too. They just turn off the music. Crazy zoom works, player modifier too, but weather mod doesn't work.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4