Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,086,784
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Wow a lot of sites.. Some good codes there.. Thanks for that.
biggrin.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Thanks Folks For all these Cheats! If anyone finds any more N+ cheats please post them here iv had a good look around but cant find any more :/ that would be very kind ty
tongue.gif

Also is there any cheats for Bangai-O-Spirites? that would be awsome! keep up the good work guys you're doing great!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
kawo, Only sometimes do Japanese codes work for the U game.. Not all the time, But maybe this is one of those sometimes games.. Some testing will have to undergo to see if they will work or not..

Thanks for that..
biggrin.gif

But I dont think they will work..

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The new codes for Soma Bringer have (I think) weapons you can find in treasure boxes and there EVERY weapon in the game.
Nightmare Cannon a go-go-go.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Kanon-No-Kytes said:
Why have you removed codes:

Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour [E]?

The code "instant win" is really convenient! Please!
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/#notice
Why isn't that notice bigger and why do you have to click to read it? Do you honestly think that anyone is going to click it? I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever, these noobs just keep on coming.

Ah well, it's your topic, your decisions. Keep up the good work.
yaynds.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its always a new noob, that's why the posts keep coming. Its a never ending highway. And, yes, I'm sure they always click the link.

Bright idea: I wonder if its possible to redesign (or whatever) this thread so that when anyone enters it we are presented with the "Important Notice" splash screen and need to select "tick" to state we have read & understood the issues some carts having showing all cheats, before posting a problem.

Grovel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I can't seem to get the codes to work.

Here is what I am currently doing. I turn on Enable cheats in the rom menu, and then I go to the cheat menu and turn on the codes I want. But I can not get it to work. I am using the latest updated cheat.dat file. Can someone give me some ideas on how to fix this.

Edit:

Never mind I got it to work. Thanks for the cheat file update.

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for some reason when I used the Digimon World Championship codes, they erased all the digimon I had after I saved and quit.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sidneyyoung said:
Just ban all R4 users, problem solved. Or password the zipped/rar cheat files with "R4suxdontpostaboutitorban"
Why should anyone do that? I own a R4 and know how I get cheats working(so I created my own cheat.dat only cheats in it for games I'm playing atm)^^

krazykidz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Narin, the cheats of Digimon World Championship made my profile/account on the game to change names or added a extra letter to it. (Pretend my profile on there was named Kelvin but after putting the cheats it became CKelvin or some other letter/character, which can't be changed in the game. Sorry I couldn't remember the exact cheat because I put most of them) Could you please fix it?

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having technical difficulties here

i input the harvest moon cheats into narins .dat....set the game id did all that good stuff..but the goddamn codes just dont show up on the card, like it doesnt display me the press y to cheat option, ive turned on and off every option ...ive done everything i can think of and it just wont show up on my card...ive pm'd 2 people for help and tho they answered (thanks btw), their advice still netted the same problems...now its passed the point of me wanting to cheat and its pissing me off because im doing something wrong..obviously...i need to figure it out so i can make my own personal .dat and not make posts like these lol

im using the r4cce program (not the one from the r4 site, it sucked)
an r4 card with a 2gb sd and the newest firmware (1.18 i believe)
and the harvest moon island of happiness rom that was released by junkrat
and these codes:

http://wiki.dscoders.com/index.php/Harvest...nd_of_Happiness

now i ask, can someone test those codes and if they work can u tell me how u got them to work or send me the .dat or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness. Price of good fish is just as bad.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    when i go to college,what do you guys think i should major?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like filters :P
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I like filters :P