Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,759
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
DeMoN said:
Sadler105 said:
On my R4 i cant get all the Pokemon Modifier codes to show up when the R4 is in my DS, i have tried using different versions of the game but i cant get all of the pokemon to show up
There are way too many codes for that, that's why none of them show up. You'll have to use R4CCE to manually select the specific codes you want.
Ok... Narin, can you seperate the Wild Pokemon Modifiers and the Item modifiers into sets of 100 for the noobs (people with R4)
And if you do so... I recomend editing the XML file manually, then using notepad, you insert the folders AROUND the codes, instead of having to add all the codes in.
Sorry I can;t do it myself, its just as soon as I get round to these things... you publish a new cheatfile.. soo... Yeah

@chicaman
DELETE the current UsrCheat.dat and the Cheat.dat you have... Then put the new file there.
Overwriting it won;t work, Thats why it doesn;t work! Hope I helped!

chicaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
DeMoN said:
Sadler105 said:
On my R4 i cant get all the Pokemon Modifier codes to show up when the R4 is in my DS, i have tried using different versions of the game but i cant get all of the pokemon to show up
There are way too many codes for that, that's why none of them show up. You'll have to use R4CCE to manually select the specific codes you want.
Ok... Narin, can you seperate the Wild Pokemon Modifiers and the Item modifiers into sets of 100 for the noobs (people with R4)
And if you do so... I recomend editing the XML file manually, then using notepad, you insert the folders AROUND the codes, instead of having to add all the codes in.
Sorry I can;t do it myself, its just as soon as I get round to these things... you publish a new cheatfile.. soo... Yeah

@chicaman
DELETE the current UsrCheat.dat and the Cheat.dat you have... Then put the new file there.
Overwriting it won;t work, Thats why it doesn;t work! Hope I helped!

Yeah I deletedd usrcheat.dat and paste the new one inside. Still some of the cheat which required me to press button like L + A + Down is not working. Cheats like unlimited bell is working. I dont see any cheat.dat in my TTMenu folder~

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Maybe the button activators are currpoted?
Well sorry I can;t really help...
I don;t have a DSTT, my only experiance with these cheat files is from the R4... Try turning the cheat switch to "Always On" If you have one...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Narin,

Animal Crossing 1.1 probably the other versions aswell seem to have two copies of the Run Speed codes. This causes problems in AKAIO and generally there shouldn't be any double ups in the database anyway.
Thanks, I'll fix that in the next update.

Purplebeaver said:
Okee dokee, so earlier I asked if there was a certain time when I should use the All Decants cheat for FFIV, and I know there's some bugs and whatnots due to Square, so a suggestion was to use the 100% Drops cheat; what -does- that do? It doesn't seem to actually be for monster drops, so I'm assuming it means all 3 Decants will drop at the usual decant dropping time, right?
Here:
Code:
Don't use this code with "Item After Battle Mod"
This Code should be enabled everytime you enter in Battle.

L+UPÂÂ = Drop Item #1
L+LEFTÂÂ= Drop Item #2
L+DOWNÂÂ= Drop Item #3
L+RIGHT = Drop Item #4
Select+UPÂÂÂÂ= Drop Item #5

Note that this order is for enemies that have 4 Item drops,
this will be different for enemies that have only 1 or 2
drops with or no Steal etc...

If the enemy doesn't have one of these Drops, you
possibly won't get anything or some Dummy Item.

You can get the Item list/order in Bestiary.

Examples:

Desert Sahagin
Drop: Antidote (Drop #1), Echo Herbs (Drop #2),
Cross (Drop #3), Tent (Drop #4)
Steal: Antidote (Drop #5)

Larva
Drop: Potion (Drop #1), Hi-Potion (Drop #2)
Steal: Potion (Drop #3)

mbruno said:
For some reason, when I tried to access the sub it said "load failed". It said this when I clicked on the tab for the sub in my ARDS software.

Also, Narin, you forgot to change the Latest Update date in your sig.
Try using http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/Action_Replay.xml I ended up moving the files to their own directory so that may have broken it due to the file your trying to access not existing anymore. The latest file should always point to the correct file.

QUOTE(Sadler105 @ Aug 16 2008, 08:06 AM) On my R4 i cant get all the Pokemon Modifier codes to show up when the R4 is in my DS, i have tried using different versions of the game but i cant get all of the pokemon to show up
I'll take a look and see what I can do.

QUOTE(chicaman @ Aug 16 2008, 09:30 AM)
Narin,

The Animal Crossing Wild World cheat code that I downloaded for my DSTT from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/USRCHEAT.DAT.zip is not working. On the other hand the USRCHEAT.DAT that comes with my DSTT firmware works for animal crossing however they are not as much cheat for animal crossing as the one u uploaded further more they are in chinese so I am having a hardtime to understand.

Some other cheat from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/USRCHEAT.DAT.zip that I've tested is working on other game, but not animal crossing, I'd hope u can help me.

Br Ken.
Is it that all the codes don't work or just some? I know some button activators conflict on certain flashcards so they don't work propertly.

chicaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Is it that all the codes don't work or just some? I know some button activators conflict on certain flashcards so they don't work propertly.

Some of the codes are not working esp those required button to activates it. Some like having full bells in account is working.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
mbruno said:
For some reason, when I tried to access the sub it said "load failed". It said this when I clicked on the tab for the sub in my ARDS software.

Also, Narin, you forgot to change the Latest Update date in your sig.
Try using http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/Action_Replay.xml I ended up moving the files to their own directory so that may have broken it due to the file your trying to access not existing anymore. The latest file should always point to the correct file.

Thanks, Narin, it works now. Though you should change the link that on your cheat.gbatemp.net page as the link on that page still leads to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/Action_Replay.xml. Otherwise people will get confused, like I did.
happy.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
mbruno said:
Thanks, Narin, it works now. Though you should change the link that on your cheat.gbatemp.net page as the link on that page still leads to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/Action_Replay.xml. Otherwise people will get confused, like I did.
happy.gif
Actually, those links are auto-generated. The old file was http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Action_Replay.xml which I moved to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/Action_Replay.xml with the est of the files. So the people using the subscription would need to update their subscription. Though to prevent problems in the future, the latest links will always point to the correct file no matter where it is located. So either link will work while latest is preferred.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
mbruno said:
happy.gif
Actually, those links are auto-generated. The old file was http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Action_Replay.xml which I moved to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/Action_Replay.xml with the est of the files. So the people using the subscription would need to update their subscription. Though to prevent problems in the future, the latest links will always point to the correct file no matter where it is located. So either link will work while latest is preferred.
Ah, I see. Thanks again, Narin
smile.gif

hello3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAi GUys! ._. thank u for all ur hard work. i need help on the pokemon diamond cheats. the tm.hm one
it doesnt work for me. ma ds the L button is like messed up and it wont work. can anyone help me. i went to google to search and those one then i ported in (AR) didnt work.
frown.gif
can someone help me please?
XD

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
hello3 said:
HAi GUys! ._. thank u for all ur hard work. i need help on the pokemon diamond cheats. the tm.hm one
it doesnt work for me. ma ds the L button is like messed up and it wont work. can anyone help me. i went to google to search and those one then i ported in (AR) didnt work.
frown.gif
XD

Welcome to GBAtemp, im not really understanding what your question is. please give me more info and clearly.

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently decided to replay Megaman 5 for the DS with my friends recently. I tried using the 3D Sprite Modifier to make Megaman show up as Bass Cross but nothing happened. None of the other forms worked either. I'm guessing it isn't an error in the cheat but I wanted to double-check. Is there a problem with the cheat or do I need to get to a certain point in the story (no spoilers please, I forgot a lot about this game).

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hello3 said:
frown.gif
XD
Maybe your L button is broken, try blowing onto it before you use it.

QUOTE(Devil May Cry @ Aug 17 2008, 08:19 AM) I recently decided to replay Megaman 5 for the DS with my friends recently. I tried using the 3D Sprite Modifier to make Megaman show up as Bass Cross but nothing happened. None of the other forms worked either. I'm guessing it isn't an error in the cheat but I wanted to double-check. Is there a problem with the cheat or do I need to get to a certain point in the story (no spoilers please, I forgot a lot about this game).
What card are you using?
It works fine on my M3 Real.. If its R4, then try deactivating all the other codes... Or maybe that specific modifer is broken (I used protoman and Boktai thing)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quick question ... has anyone found cheats for Godzilla Unleashed: Double Smash ?? looked everywhere to find some to add to this awsome database but cant find any... anywhere
frown.gif

only a save game with everything unlocked
frown.gif

StefanDK

Trophies
XP
Country
why isnt there any wifi codes on the list (you know those that dont ruin the game)
like in mkds there is wifi track cheats, why let them out?

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
StefanDK said:
why isnt there any wifi codes on the list (you know those that dont ruin the game)
like in mkds there is wifi track cheats, why let them out?

The codes that allow cheating in online/wifi are removed as that is considered unfair and cheating online is discouraged.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Exactly and those cheats that are found being able to work on wifi are quickly reported to Narin and taken off in the next update..
smile.gif
It is unfair to cheat on wifi, although however skilled you believe the other person to be, I dont believe Invincibility is really quite fair in my opinion..
smile.gif

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
hello3 said:
frown.gif
XD

You can change the button trigger with Yasu's cheat code editor. Just open your cheat file, select the codes you need that use the l button and play around with that little option at the bottom of the cheat window

8128493363285968473.jpg

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
could you add these codes for Final fantasy 4 (U)? found them at kodewerx
Code:
Equipment Restriction Lifted
1207edc4 00000001
1207edd8 00000001

2x speed
921258E8 000002F0
12125938 00002666
121258ec 00000a06
D2000000 00000000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!