Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,353
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

guyveroz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ragde said:
Is it possible to use it on Supercard or is there a way to conert them to Supercard cheats I have a Supercard DS ONE
*points to Narin's sig*
QUOTESupports: R4DS, M3 Simply/Real, G6DS Real, DS TopToy, Acekard RPG/2, Supercard, CycloDS, EDGE flashcarts.
You just need to find the right one to use.

YAY (U) Speed Racer cheats... well cheat... works!

Keitaro Urashima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you change other download link? Im hard time downloading them.
frown.gif

faRO

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it normal that I cannot use cheat for Appolo Justice ( EU - Fr ) ?

Thks Narin for your Cheat database
smile.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
faRO said:
Is it normal that I cannot use cheat for Appolo Justice ( EU - Fr ) ?

Thks Narin for your Cheat database
smile.gif
Probably not, if you are using cheats, try unselecting them all, if you are not, go to the general problems area where someone else with the same probem can help you. I persrsonally use the american version as it is smaller and I already completed it (yay hobo phoenix!).
Um... also backup your save and try deleting the dsmenu.sys file and your save after unselecting the cheats. Worked for me when I had simmilar prolems in different games. (also if it doesn't work, but your old save back...)
Oh and welcome to GBAtemp FaRO

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, theres no update tonight. I'm a bit tired from work today and also I didn't find any new code updates as well. Expect a decent update tomorrow though.

Though if any of you want to help out and are familiar with Japanese, you can see about translating this file for me.
http://us.codejunkies.com/nds_actionreplay...codelist_jp.asp
Its in XML format, you may have to use View Source to see the file formatted nicely. At any rate, that file contains a ton of codes for a bunch of Japanese games, but are in Japanese kanji instead of ASCII text which will show up as question marks in the cheat database.

ragde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guyveroz said:
ragde said:
Is it possible to use it on Supercard or is there a way to conert them to Supercard cheats I have a Supercard DS ONE
*points to Narin's sig*
QUOTESupports: R4DS, M3 Simply/Real, G6DS Real, DS TopToy, Acekard RPG/2, Supercard, CycloDS, EDGE flashcarts.
You just need to find the right one to use.

YAY (U) Speed Racer cheats... well cheat... works!

Ok But now do just put that in the Cheat folder in th SD card or I have to do something special for the game to read the xml file included in the 7-zip

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey Narin...is it okay if i put a direct download link to the cheat database (the zip folder)?
I think it might help some people...if not a lot, at least some...

Well, I'll put the link in my sig, but if you don't want me to put it on just say the word and ill remove it no prob.

If you want any info on this, just pm me or reply or something.

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

*im, kinda getting bored more often now...so im offering to do this...lol, if thats ok with you and everybody else...

EDIT:Crap...need to fix the link...and test it to make sure it works...sory bout that, ill just tell you when its back up...sorry sorry...

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
I like how the file is 7-zipped, but can you separate the files?
I doubt that someone actually needs all the different save files

dude do you know how annoying that would be for him to do every update?

Kanon-No-Kytes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello. =)

I would like to thank you for all these good updates codes, some games like Animal Crossing did not work with the codes, and a sudden, it works! : D
But I have a problem .. : /

The code: "Full Catalog" does not work, and it is for me the most useful, you do not know an update to correct this problem? If you know, thank you for you to send me. =)

Thank you and good continuation. =)

MaxwellDemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hey there!

It makes me a bit guilty that my first post is asking for help...
wacko.gif

But I just recently found this... and awesome compliation it is! Can't imagine the heavy amount of work put into it.
smile.gif

Anyway, I have a R4... and I recently have been trying to load up some codes from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Time.
After a few tackles on some posts here, it starts working great... until I realized for the mod-list of the Pokemon Modifier (FNG's), it cuts at Spearow. o.O
No matter how I reorganized the codes, it would cut at Spearow... does anyone have any insight to this? Should I post this on the R4 forum of this board instead of here?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

And again, fantastic work.
smile.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
MaxwellDemon said:
Hey there!

wacko.gif

But I just recently found this... and awesome compliation it is! Can't imagine the heavy amount of work put into it.
smile.gif

Anyway, I have a R4... and I recently have been trying to load up some codes from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Time.
After a few tackles on some posts here, it starts working great... until I realized for the mod-list of the Pokemon Modifier (FNG's), it cuts at Spearow. o.O
No matter how I reorganized the codes, it would cut at Spearow... does anyone have any insight to this? Should I post this on the R4 forum of this board instead of here?

smile.gif

Its a bug in the R4DS, theres no way around it, simply move the pokemon you want at the top of the list.

MaxwellDemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Narin said:
MaxwellDemon said:
Hey there!

wacko.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Its a bug in the R4DS, theres no way around it, simply move the pokemon you want at the top of the list.

Thanks a whole lot, I'll do just that then. Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Kanon-No-Kytes said:
Hello. =)

I would like to thank you for all these good updates codes, some games like Animal Crossing did not work with the codes, and a sudden, it works! : D
But I have a problem .. : /

The code: "Full Catalog" does not work, and it is for me the most useful, you do not know an update to correct this problem? If you know, thank you for you to send me. =)

Thank you and good continuation. =)
I'll take a look and see if I can find some working codes. What game is it for? Animal Crossing (E) or (U) and is it the 1.1 version?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I wanted to suggest that u use mihd.net as a storage for the database since it supports Accelerated downloads and resumable downloads plus gbatemp is sometimes a problem since it disconnects alot for slow users
Thanks

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys...whew...lets see if this works...the direct download link to the database is in my sig...if you guys could test it out to see if it works that would be great...any feedback is appreciated, unless its insults then, I don't want your crap...but anyways, if you guys can test it, that will be great...

yaynds.gif
grog.gif

*oh and ill update the link as fast as narin posts the updated database and when i have time to update the link...that is if the link works at all...>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol