Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,082,261
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
screenshots of moonjump
biggrin.gif

fun with moonjump
biggrin.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
bleedingelite, i am not tell u guys, seriously,FREAKING CHECK BEFORE U ASK , so wait? we have to help make codes for u guys, we update the cheat.dat and NOW we have to spoonfeed u guys that yes, game XXX is here , game YYY is here? u guys have eyes, use them, have hands, use them, for christ sake, bloody use them.... the next time someone ask i am not even gona reply, i treat u guys as non-exsistant...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
lately the atmosphere over here is a little tense
so lets have some fun

today henry decided and say~! since i got back my youth i wonder can i jump to the moon?
ready......... 1 2 3 and jump
henry1.jpg

oh no!!!!!!!!!! what happened? where is the gravity says henry ! of course the frog was shocked as well
henry2.jpg

there goes henry and henry never came back ~! GAME OVER!
henry3.jpg

by the way, henry please say hi to the rabbit and goddess who lives on the moon

code used
Press B to Moon
94000130 FFFD0000
12283CF4 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
bleedingelite, i am not tell u guys, seriously,FREAKING CHECK BEFORE U ASK , so wait? we have to help make codes for u guys, we update the cheat.dat and NOW we have to spoonfeed u guys that yes, game XXX is here , game YYY is here? u guys have eyes, use them, have hands, use them, for christ sake, bloody use them.... the next time someone ask i am not even gona reply, i treat u guys as non-exsistant...

Jesus, settle the fuck down douchebag.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
19-3-2008 CHEAT UPDATE BY CURLEY

ALL R4 USERS OR NEWBIES PLEASE READ THE SPOILER ON WHY CHEATS DOESN'T SHOW UP AND HOW TO FIX IT
Scenario 1

If GTA, Rune Factory, Pokemon or whatever PATCHED/DUBBED game doesn't show on your DS!!!!!!! use r4cce . . . function to locate game ID and change accordingly yourself
refer to the following guide for the basic tutorial

HELP WITH R4CCE
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774

if you are having the same game ID yet the code doesn't show on your cheat.dat then you must be r4 user !!!!!!! read scenario 2

refer to the next spoiler

R4 AND CLONES (M3 SIMPLY) USERS WHO ARE COMPLAINING I DON'T SEE CODES FOR Valkyrie Profile, Pokemon, Suikoden, Spiderman, WHATEVER GAMES THAT STARTS From P Q R S T U V W X to Z

this is the known bug for r4 and clones! therefore, refer to the following thread for solutions

FAQ THREAD FOR CHEAT CODES
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=126893

personally i would recommend yasumenu and it use usrcheat.dat only
this is my upload for yasumenu http://www.savefile.com/files/2044312
note: if the file extention is .htm ... just rename it to .rar!

For those who like to ask for camera mod codes, can platinum J codes work on U? or can i have this code for whatever games!
WHY NOT GO LEARN HOW TO MAKE CODES BEFORE YOU START ANY REQUEST! WE ARE NOT SLAVE!
this is the link to learn the basics
-> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116242

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
it really is that hard for u guys to use r4cce to check for a game huh? sorry about not taking into consideration your disability, so since u don have hands to move the mouse nor eyes to look through the .dat, yes, the game exist...

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bleedingelite said:
mrfatso said:

Jesus, settle the fuck down douchebag.

Thus proving MrFatso's point.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
outeRakis said:
flame wars are SO overrated
smile.gif

ya, but they make a thread interesting right
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(blackmail @ Mar 19 2009, 10:21 PM) Elixirdream

Thanks for the answer, i didn't see that i could use "save as" to get a .db files
I feel really stupid now d'oh...
rolleyes.gif

nah, no worries, i didn't know about this till now and hope u guys ignore the recent events and enjoy being in gbatemp, i know i do, thanks to u guys

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, at least u guys have a look, the only people that i am annoyed at are those who don't even bothered to check, as for u guys, since u tried and u couldn't find an answer then we be glad to help u out.
biggrin.gif

so guys like blackmail, don feel bad asking us some questions like my games aren't showing up even after i have done all that u have suggested any other tip and etc, we don't mind helping u guys

but to the rest of u who just pop in and start asking, we will not be helping u since u don't even bothered to help yourselves...

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I wasn't trying to start a flame war. It's just ridiculous to have some random self-righteous nerd flip out and throw a tantrum because I asked a question. So what, I took up an inch of message board space. I looked and didn't see it before I asked. Is it really that big of a deal? Is it worth having a heart attack over? That guy needs to chill out and stop acting like a tool bag. I don't even know who the hell that guy is and he's screeching like a buttraped monkey because I asked a question for anybody to answer.

The bottom line: Sure, this is the internet and you can anonymously act like a douchebag, but that doesn't mean you have to.
smile.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
well what to do? everyone here is just too nice and love spoon feeding every single question! i am included! this is why people will just ask for anything and most of the time their questions would be answered!

same things had been asked throughout the 600 pages!
same answers was given throughout the 600 pages!

yet we see posts like why can't i see codes on r4? i just wonder do we have cheats for this? i need codes for that?!?!?!

this is the main reason why i stop posting codes on gbatemp! i rather contribute to other forums or a few friends but not here!!! noobs/newbies/newcomers just take others for granted! i rather have fun making codes that i like and share among a few friends!

let me see.. when will someone take my henry codes and post here
smile.gif

19-3-2008 CHEAT UPDATE BY CURLEY

ALL R4 USERS OR NEWBIES PLEASE READ THE SPOILER ON WHY CHEATS DOESN'T SHOW UP AND HOW TO FIX IT
Scenario 1

If GTA, Rune Factory, Pokemon or whatever PATCHED/DUBBED game doesn't show on your DS!!!!!!! use r4cce . . . function to locate game ID and change accordingly yourself
refer to the following guide for the basic tutorial

HELP WITH R4CCE
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774

if you are having the same game ID yet the code doesn't show on your cheat.dat then you must be r4 user !!!!!!! read scenario 2

refer to the next spoiler

R4 AND CLONES (M3 SIMPLY) USERS WHO ARE COMPLAINING I DON'T SEE CODES FOR Valkyrie Profile, Pokemon, Suikoden, Spiderman, WHATEVER GAMES THAT STARTS From P Q R S T U V W X to Z

this is the known bug for r4 and clones! therefore, refer to the following thread for solutions

FAQ THREAD FOR CHEAT CODES
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=126893

personally i would recommend yasumenu and it use usrcheat.dat only
this is my upload for yasumenu http://www.savefile.com/files/2044312
note: if the file extention is .htm ... just rename it to .rar!

For those who like to ask for camera mod codes, can platinum J codes work on U? or can i have this code for whatever games!
WHY NOT GO LEARN HOW TO MAKE CODES BEFORE YOU START ANY REQUEST! WE ARE NOT SLAVE!
this is the link to learn the basics
-> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116242

the atmosphere over here is a little tense ! so lets have some fun ! ok?
enjoy the spoiler, it could be lame but....

today henry decided and say~! since i got back my youth i wonder can i jump to the moon?
ready......... 1 2 3 and jump
henry1.jpg

oh no!!!!!!!!!! what happened? where is the gravity says henry ! of course the frog was shocked as well
henry2.jpg

there goes henry and henry never came back ~! GAME OVER!
henry3.jpg

by the way, henry please say hi to the rabbit and goddess who lives on the moon

code used
Press B to Moon
94000130 FFFD0000
12283CF4 00000000
D2000000 00000000

jackryan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a lurker who has been hanging around here for a few months, I find it interesting to read through the comments made by others. I taught myself how to create and modify codelists using the software provided; it really isn't that hard if you listen.

To the coders and those who update the lists (especially the xml files), a deep and sincere thank you. You guys make my life a lot easier when putting my own list together. I used to enter my own from GSCentral; now I just have to add from the xml.

Again, a big thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep hunting for apps and forget half of them are already widgets on my home screen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    almost everything gets shuved as some taskbar process
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is HD2?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Helldivers 2
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the game has as much bugs ingame as well as in RL
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That games so mixed I hear people praise or say they love it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's both, they love it and hate it just as much
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like we get mixed reviews but that games globally mixed like mj
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    love the gameplay, hate the buggy mess it's also in, much drama and controversy also related due to sony being sony
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the mixed reviews is due to review bombing, because a chunk of regions are excluded/banned from buying it now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so the players are review bombing as response to sony doubling down on their so-called policy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe the real bugs were the glitches they didn't patch along the way
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    there are instability issues regarding certain hardware setups, but it's a small part
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    game's now what, 3 months out the door
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    live service game for 40 bucks that sold 12 mil copies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ever notice how games that sell millions get hated the worst
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cod and sports games are good examples but people still buy the shit
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it happens quit often if not all the time
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    diablo 4 anyone?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone just doesn't want to be an outcast and say they're decent games why do they make billions if it's so shit
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy nintendo stuff and their games if you just want fun
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still can't name 12 fun current Nintendo games
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i say get a pc and emulate that too

:rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or in today's age at least a SteamDeck
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Or in today's age at least a SteamDeck