Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,080,366
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elixirdream said:
thomaslehner,
icic~! read wrongly
smile.gif
forgot there is a checksum bypass code
smile.gif

Anj,
did you press select to activate the cheat code?

Yup, I've tried holding select, pressing it quick, pressing select while buying something, that cheat code for Club Penguin is bogus xP

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Anj,
the code works ~! we had tested on EDGE (by mrfatso) and DSTT (by me)~!
i give you a clue on how to get it work!!
press select, tap on the penguin icon (the penguin with sun glasses) on your botton left
your inventory list and suitcase will appear~! double tap your suitcase~!
and you should then have 99999 coins
smile.gif

Dante[DMC]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Dante[DMC]
if you can't get yasumenu to work~! try move the game that you wish to play to the top of the list ~!
you can do that by r4cce !
by the way is your skate it a patched/fixed version

My Skate It isn't a patched version. Where can I get one, and what does the patch fix exactly? Because the problem is, I'm using the cheat for max points, and when I press the button to activate the cheat, 9,999 points come up, but they don't get added to my score. The number disappears soon after.

Also, I don't think there are cheats for My Spanish Coach. I didn't see them in the cheat file when I edited it with r4cce. Can you please add them? Thank you. =)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Dante[DMC],
ok noted, i understand what is your problem : )

you can try play the "E" version of skate it .. where they have codes description is score does not drop~!
or if you insist playing the "U"
remove the activator see whether it helps or not : )

shadowjokerx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason when i try using the animal crossing codes there shown but when i try to go back it says there no codes for the game and it start gltiching, is it a problem with the codes or my card because codes work for my other games but no this 1 or
v 1.1

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
shadowjokerx said:
for some reason when i try using the animal crossing codes there shown but when i try to go back it says there no codes for the game and it start gltiching, is it a problem with the codes or my card because codes work for my other games but no this 1 or
v 1.1
waht card?
what do you mean that it says there are no codes?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
shadowjokerx,
i was told that not all flash cart handle the cheat codes for animal crossing well, it might not even work for some flash cart : )
however, i was told that r4 is able to handle the cheat code for animal crossing pretty good while comparing to other flash cart : ) : )

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
shadowjokerx,
i was told that not all flash cart handle the cheat codes for animal crossing well, it might not even work for some flash cart : )
however, i was told that r4 is able to handle the cheat code for animal crossing pretty good while comparing to other flash cart : ) : )

Normmatt added support for Animal Crossing cheats to AKAIO as well
smile.gif

Dante[DMC]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Dante[DMC],
ok noted, i understand what is your problem : )

you can try play the "E" version of skate it .. where they have codes description is score does not drop~!
or if you insist playing the "U"
remove the activator see whether it helps or not : )

What is the activator? =\

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
the code for max score is 3 lines long
remove the 94000130 FFFB0000 and D2000000 00000000
hope it helps? if it is still doesn't ~! i guess the code don't work as you are asking for
smile.gif

it is just changing the face value

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
R4. I'm using those cheats at the same time + HP and a exp mod. It doesn't always crash though, maybe once in 10-15 minutes or so, and it's always right at the beginning of a battle.

Ghosty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where the real problem is:

Firmware using R4DS v1.18
Cheats all
Game FFTA2 Usa

Problem: When cheats are applied at times the game is too sluggish {I fixed the sluggishness by not selecting the cheats in [all character code]}

Problem: When I start the game with the cheats I had selected {after i removed *all charc* plus some more}

Problem: Battle: Whenever its time for the second character to make its turn the game freezes

Problem
: Out of Battle: Cant enter the shop {game freezes when I select Shop [after the screen changes to the shop one; the bottom screen is black]}

Problem
: Story scenes/talking : The game freezes at certain parts {eg: at the beginning of the game; when Mr.Blair sends us to the library, game freezes at the point when the two students near desks have to move out of the class room} (This was fixed by the sluggish fix i had to do}

Problem: With some combination of cheats or with only just one certain cheat enabled the game will not load {double black screens Freezez} {Double white screen Freezes}

Bug Fix
: The game speed was increased by not selecting some of the cheats but thats not good as the Game should run perfectly with any cheat enabled + with any combination of cheats + the freezes at the shop and 2nd character {hostile or Friend} are still present

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ghosty,
i like your post! is so clear~! hope everyone can learn from you

just a thought.. would using yasumenu help? it got better cheat compatibility while comparing to fw 1.18 : )
of course.. if possible activate a few codes lesser like what you are trying to do and try use some of the version2 codes which is relatively shorter or codes with activator (chracter codes folder) : )

you can try change the activators~! like select to select + up.. select + down for different purpose
it can be done by using r4cce : )

AshleyRiot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I've been trying to get the cheats to work for the fixed release of Chrono Trigger but I haven't had any success. I'm using the R4 with all the updates. The cheat option simply doesn't show up when choosing to launch the game.

Any ideas??

Thanks

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
AshleyRiot,
it is because you are using a fixed version of the rom.. the game ID is different from the one in the database

use r4cce " . . . " function next to game ID to check your rom's ID and change accordingly
the cheats should show up then...
but whether will the codes work or not i won't guaranty
smile.gif

is better you go get yourself a clean rom! save the hustle

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm i have a question about the acekard 2 cheats.

am i sposed to download the cheat.dat, delete everything in the cheats folder (its just the regular ak2 loader) and paste it there?
cuz i tried it and it didnt work :/ it said it couldnt find the cheat DB

there are three files in the cheat folder btw. cheat.dat, usrcheat.dat, and cheats.xml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...