Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,082,649
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn...now a hack for
ph34r.gif
:OFF-TOPIC ALERT:
ph34r.gif

Guitar Hero 2 DS..been waiting for a while for a hack but nothing yet..did Activision win this time???

BACK ON TOPIC..

narin you are the BOMB. thanks for the Cheat!..when dec. 25th rolls around we will see moar people on wi-fi
tongue.gif

sum182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what would i use to get this to work on SupercardDSOne. I cant seem to patch it with DSATM (game always crashes) or get it to work with anything else. Any help is greatly appreciated.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin,
Code:
The Party Member Mod codes for Chrono Trigger (J) work on Chrono Trigger (U)

I mentioned this in a previous post and PM'd you about it as well, but I guess you overlooked both, hence the code box above.

igisPL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great news, but it's not working on either Sakura or M3/G6 - I get 2 white screens at the very beginning
frown.gif

Does anyone have similiar problem on M3 Real and how did you cope with it?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bratt_n said:
Can't make it work on no$gba. Help, pls!!!!!

no$gba appears to have a bug. Until Martin fixes it or there is an ASM hack it won't work. Try iDeaS instead.

To anyone having a problem with white screens using DSATM with the codes: Use the DSTT option (all it does is changes the area in memory to a different place that is _usually_ free so it isn't DSTT specific).

nirewzeigger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out how to patch it correctly with DSATM for my Supercard DS one. All I get is white screens when I load the rom.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
anyway guys, just a warning, i doubt that there will be codes out for phantesy star, since i just check out the wifi and it seems to be pvp type
ohmy.gif
, so this is just to crush your hopes before they even appear, so no hard feelings, k?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
anyway guys, just a warning, i doubt that there will be codes out for phantesy star, since i just check out the wifi and it seems to be pvp type
ohmy.gif
, so this is just to crush your hopes before they even appear, so no hard feelings, k?

In most (if not all) games codes that work on a game vs the computer will not work on wifi. Usually what will happen is that the effects of the cheats work on your 'copy' of the game but on opponent's 'copy' it will act normally. It can lead to unsyncing in both games when functions are executed on one DS and not the other. It is amusing to watch some games though. (Try NSMB with this.)

So codes would need to be made specifically to work online (like the MPH hacks). Most reputable code makers won't release codes to ruin online play but I doubt there won't be any codes made for online at all.

Gamehacker938

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use DSLazy (a game patcher) R4cce cheats dont work on it I've looked and looked but haven't found any Solutions

Somebody PLZZZZZZ HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They need to add air tags to they airbuds..