Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,089,348
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin and Curley5959,

Why take this so serious?

People always loved your codes.
Even those who cry about this and that use them Im sure.

90% of Nintendo users are kids
Leaves 10% of people who know what respect is.
After all what are we fighting about here anyway.... Narin cheat dbs are the rox
smile.gif

Just keep up the good work for that 10% and ignore the other 90%.
Perhaps they get some respect on the way using ur files anyway.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vistabuser I understand what you mean, but it's not as it seems. Narin and Curley are disappointed that certain Tempers have lashed out, and I think Narin believes that there is no longer a need for compiling cheats for those who do not appreciate it.

People called his doings "power abusing", and one thing led to another.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm.. I wouldn't really call them anything. It is there choice to be like this after all. Psycoblaster may be slightly jealous, but it was unnecessary for him to make a blog like that.

Sure, who didn't want to join the Code Creators Club? But to go to such extents, and push Narin to his limits?

This was completely uncalled for.

Let's just give Narin some time to rest, he says he's sick, after all.

Psycoblaster says: ""Oh it wasn't a full translation? That's too bad. Worse than I've expected."
"It's not 100% done? Then I don't care."

That's what I've been seeing in many threads.
While the cheat makers are getting praised for making cheats for every one of you cheaters."

Jealous much? Cheat makers get those sort of things too. "This doesn't work, that doesn't work."

It's the same both ways, but unfortunately he can't see that.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is that this drama over cheats makes Rayder sad.....and more than just a little upset.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is that it serves the shits right who bugged Narin and all the others. Now if another Chrono piracy lock comes up, they can cry in their corner because they won't get a fix.

Sorry for what happened Narin and Curly. I appreciate all the work you guys have done and hope you know there are SOME people on GBAtemp who respect your work and decisions.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed.

I have just as much respect for translaters as for cheat makers.

People really think to much....
smile.gif

Just do what you can, Im sure people will really enjoy your rom hacks \ cheat db`s.
Even if they dont post so.

And things like this:
Psycoblaster says: ""Oh it wasn't a full translation? That's too bad. Worse than I've expected."

Means people look for a translation but cant find a 100% done one, they get angry and post something to insult the rom hacker or make him feel bad.

When things like this happen you should not bite at once.
Who cares about people like this anyway.
They are shallow minded and I bet.... they use ur translation anyway.
As they can not read Japanese. (else they would not even think about getting a E(U) translation.

So as I wrote above its all about shallow minded hypocrits.
Dont give up because of them.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hehe Moo said:
Hmm.. I wouldn't really call them anything. It is there choice to be like this after all. Psycoblaster may be slightly jealous, but it was unnecessary for him to make a blog like that.

Sure, who didn't want to join the Code Creators Club? But to go to such extents, and push Narin to his limits?

This was completely uncalled for.

Let's just give Narin some time to rest, he says he's sick, after all.

That's what I've been seeing in many threads.
While the cheat makers are getting praised for making cheats for every one of you cheaters."

Jealous much? Cheat makers get those sort of things too. "This doesn't work, that doesn't work."

It's the same both ways, but unfortunately he can't see that.

yeah also you have to answer to people like me asking:
"why isn't this working?"
"why no cheat?"
"why this?"
"why that?"
then you would have to keep saying:
"READ!!!"
"Read the notice!"
"etc."

granted, people do ask"why does this patch give me a blank/white/black screen?""the patch isn't working!" but they're much lesser!

QUOTE(Rayder @ Nov 26 2008, 06:18 PM) All I can say is that this drama over cheats makes Rayder sad.....and more than just a little upset.

heck, i don't feel like posting. Back to the other forum then. At least no one's jealous.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*sigh*... I'm just extremely disappointed with what's been happening. Narin doesn't deserve this harsh treatment, nor does Curley, nor anyone else.

I can't believe that psycoblaster would say this: "I believe what you have done is a complete power abuse. Just because you think you are the divine code maker and take control of the cheats, you can make your group special from the others."

Anyone could just as easily say "Just because you think you are the divine rom translator" to psycoblaster, and he even hints this fact in his blog! "And do YOU think we can easily make a full translation of a game by just fiddling around with stuff? Even worse, some of us gets criticized for doing a rom hack."

The nerve of him. Sorry elixir, psycoblaster has gone too far. I'll chill when Narin is back where he should be, and psycoblaster thinks carefully about his actions.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then again he cry`s about not getting as many respect as a code maker....

Its 2 diffirent things man.... face the freaking fact.

You will get ur respect in ANOTHER way than a person that does something else.

For example a computer programmer will get other respect than someone who is into arts.

In the end they are both needed and respected in their own way.

Ofcourse the programmer prob gets nagging about why this and that doesnt work.

But thats something you choose to be and not us.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm just waiting for psycoblaster to show his face... I'm chilling for now, but I refuse to forgive him until he writes a blog in an attempt to undo what he has done. I doubt he cares much for my forgiveness, seeing as he robbed one of the greatest Tempers of his works.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i agree with Vistabuser,

well? i guess everyone that contributes here and there do get their respect in one form or another
smile.gif

some would like the limelight.. and some would shy away from the limelight
smile.gif

why won't a rom hacker get their respect? for instance.. mother3... those crew had spent
more than a year to translate the game.. game fixed, translation, bug test and etc...
in my heart i actually gave them the salute ~! do i need to send them a thank you mail? oh my god~! some people

Would i feel great, if people thank or credit me for my work? i doubt that will be the case~!
for me the reason i contribute would be because i felt like doing it~! no one force me or what.. at the end you can screw me say.. your work is a piece of junk.. still i won't take it personally and continue my role ~!

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well said elixir. Narin did this because he wanted to, not because he had to. He create the CCC because he thought it would improve the forums, not because he thought he was "divine".

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
though...... just wondering....... will this thread stop being what its supposed to be........
he definitely has gone too far. IF that thread wasn't closed, I'mm sure there would be plenty of flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1