Gaming The Most Under-rated NDS games

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can we please implement a voting system for this? I like the idea but alot of these games are just bad, and thats why they are rated badly.

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I think 'Underrated' could mean overlooked as well. I think IGN did an Underrated series for all games a few years back, and Ico (PS1) bag the top prize, that game (Ico) was also critically acclaimed but few have ever played it...

With that definition: JSS, Ouendan, and Picross would fit the bill, at least in this (US/Europe) side of the world. I do hope Picross sell well enough to be off that list, as I like that game (enough to shell out some cash to support the developers, so to speak.
smile.gif
)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I highly recommend Rayman Raving Rabbids.
The graphics on the game are really bad, I can't deny it. But it's a really fun platform game and the background music is hilarious!
Most gaming sites gave it a low score because of the graphics :/

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
0570-0905 Danny Phantom Urban Jungle: Solid old school shooter, some nice bosses.

0851-0855 Kim Possible Jetforce Gemini: Nice platformer/action game, I think it uses a Shin'en graphic engine so the graphics are pretty nice.

I think that's it for now and no, there's not a pattern here
rofl2.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would try those. but just 3 problems:

1. liscense games piss me off
2. disney channel REALLY pisses me off
3. nickelodeon pisses me off.

AppleJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't believe no one's mentioned Chousoujuu Mecha MG yet. It's the greatest DS game no one's ever played.

(oh, and "hi". I've been lurking for a while...)

Hey, welcome. I agree on Chousoujuu. It's an awesome title that hardly anyone seems to have noticed. I liked it so much I wrote a translation FAQ on it
biggrin.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PicrossDS has had an (English) European version out for months now. No need to have a (J) after it. Not that it matters so much for that sort of game if you understand the gameplay, but it's worth pointing out.

P

pasc

Eragon was/is a in my eys VERY underrated game ! It had a open Overworld, a skill system a 3rd person view, it was just great, but I sadly already played it through so I won't have any motivation to play it again
frown.gif

Anyway Hopefully Way in the Dusk, Tales of Innocence and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will keep me busy, cause they seem to shape up pretty nicely, I love Adventure Games since Eragon (I even played The Legend of zelda - The ocarina of time cause of it ^^)

BTW: More Underrated games:

Gba: Payback, Zone of the Enders, Banjo Kazooie
NDS: Nanostray, Brothers in Arms DS, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (though 3 sucked in my opinion)

Whoops... i should start reading topic tiles more carefully... only DS huh ? Well I think no one will argue about those Gba Titles I listed, or ?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 words.
Custom.
Robo. Arena.

Battle system just like the GCN!
How can you NOT love it?
ohmy.gif

However, like on GCN, battles are pretty easy.
And stupid mom makes you sit down for breakfast every morning.

I'm sure I have more on my flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Minox @ Minox: Better skip the clothes so you don't appear like a poser