Hacking The Menus of Our Beloved Carts

Should all Menus (Supercard,M3,EZF) be as pretty as the G6?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends on how much you paid for it

• Total voters

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does it really bother anyone else that it seems to more you pay for a flashcard, the better the menu seems to be? Supercard menu is barebones, really needing a complete facelift (in my humble opinion) or at least the option of running a cooler menu. The M3 steps it up a little, adding a little background customization and some neat little improvements over Supercard, and the G6/G6 Lite (arguably the priciest card around) offers icons for the games, a touchscreen menu, and otherwise pure flashiness (pun?) all around.

Lets not even mention that M3 and G6 are essentially the same company with one offering a much more featured menu....and compatibility seems to go up too (especially considering supercard's various problems with newer games, updates, and GBA in general). Compatibility is different even between M3 and G6...in addition to the menu thing. Anyone else have any thoughts?

ceraphis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be very good for M3, especially with m3 lite coming out. they might end up being "king" again like they used to be. the extend menu is kinda cool but now that i've experienced the icon menu of the G6, its amazing how much more enjoyable it is.

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what they say......
'You get what you pay for ".....

I'm not annoyed that when I go buy TV dinners at the store, the $3 TV dinners taste (and LOOK) a helluva lot better than the $1 dinners, which look (and taste) like you're eating reprocessed dog food...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)