The Meme Box

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That middle one...of course it's the wife saying that to her husband, because if it was the other way around it'd suggest domestic abuse (because only husbands can be domestic abusers, it seems) and promote female subservience (which isn't politically correct anymore).
Disgusting, Game Freak, disgusting. Dominatrices are abhorrent.

The other two, though, are actually quite funny.
Dude, you don't seem to know what BDSM is... look it up:rofl2:

Reactions: Mythical

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I regret teaching myself PhotoShop
image0.png

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i hope that the DS5 is better than the DS4 because fuck, the DS4 is the worst controller of the generation, The WiiU/ Xbox One/ Switch (if you count it as the same generation) have way better controllers. The DS4 is just unconfortable and removed Select just for the sake of it.
R.I.P Select from PS controller
1994 - 2013

Last edited by Stealphie,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
i hope that the DS5 is better than the DS4 because fuck, the DS4 is the worst controller of the generation, The WiiU/ Xbox One/ Switch (if you count it as the same generation) have way better controllers. The DS4 is just unconfortable and removed Select just for the sake of it.
R.I.P Select from PS controller
1994 - 2020

[opinion warning!]

Have they changed anything since the DS2?
Sure, it has no touchpad, and it only has an 8bit analog resolution, but I see nothing improved in newer generation of controllers apart from the joysticks having a new cover on them, and the different R2/L2 mechanism (feels like an actual trigger, not just an analog push button).

And for those who don't know, the DS2 had analog triggers (in fact, only START, SELECT, R3, L3, and Analog toggle buttons are digital, the rest are all analog!), so that's nothing new in the DS3 apart from the new (imho better) R2/L2 mechanism.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This new design looks like they copied a bootleg TV game controller, and just changed the colors around :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: