The Meme Box

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Imagine sleeping beside that and having a sleep paralysis that night, what fun..
I can't imagine, I mean, I suffer from sleep paralysis and when it happens, I freak so much. I can't move or scream for help... being trapped in your own body is.... I can't even describe how intense my fear was...

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't imagine, I mean, I suffer from sleep paralysis and when it happens, I freak so much. I can't move or scream for help... being trapped in your own body is.... I can't even describe how intense my fear was...
That's kinda my point. I had one 2 days ago, happened multiple times that night, i had a pile of clothes sitting on a chair and they started making faces (in the dark) and whatnot.. oh, what fun! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Though i haven't had one in years, used to have them alot in my high school/ college years (stress/anxiety)..

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's kinda my point. I had one 2 days ago, happened multiple times that night, i had a pile of clothes sitting on a chair and they started making faces (in the dark) and whatnot.. oh, what fun! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Though i haven't had one in years, used to have them alot in my high school/ college years (stress/anxiety)..
same here, I had multiple recently, but one particularly, where i could move, but no matter where i was looking, i was seeing nightmare. No sound, no image, just a very very nightmarish surrounding.

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pareidolia I see

Pareidolia (pronounced "par-i-DOH-lee-a") is a brain phenomenon in which a person sees or hears something significant in a random image or pattern. Pareidolia is what causes peoples to see faces in inanimate objects, such as an image of the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese or the man in the moon.

The word is derived from the Greek words para, meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of, and the noun eidĹŤlon, meaning image, form or shape. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, which is a more generalized term for seeing patterns in random data.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and impeeza

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pareidolia I see

Pareidolia (pronounced "par-i-DOH-lee-a") is a brain phenomenon in which a person sees or hears something significant in a random image or pattern. Pareidolia is what causes peoples to see faces in inanimate objects, such as an image of the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese or the man in the moon.

The word is derived from the Greek words para, meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of, and the noun eidĹŤlon, meaning image, form or shape. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, which is a more generalized term for seeing patterns in random data.
Why, thank you AncientWikipedia! :rolleyes:

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
d4dd151096978b9999f0cda44c5fb230589d6e9d7543cc2f74f4e0faf483620d_1.jpg.jpg

lol, nah. I watch a lot of paranormal investigator vids on YT. :):rofl2:

Just before bed time :evil::tpi::rofl2:
You must be immune then?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's about the same size as AncientBoi's little antenna, if yaknowwhatimean :creep:
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 408550
I have one of these. I stuffed it with bean bag pellets though. It looks a lot better when it's stuffed with polyfill. You can only fill it halfway with bean bag pellets or it'll be rock hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1qAGRpI0oVU?si=N7noR5HZi9EcxWOr ultimate cheat guide