Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added 2 new games:

Disney Friends (U)
and
.....can't remember what the other was........
EDIT: OH! I remember now! It was Brain Bash (U)
wacko.gif
...yeah, big mega-killer-games....
wtf.gif

Also updated the Infinite SP code for FFCC (U)...it might actually work now.

grog.gif

Hey! I stayed up over an hour later than I planned waiting for GBAtemp to come back up because I wanted to update my sig with the latest dat. Now that's dedication to the community I love so much.
bow.gif

....yeah, I have no life......

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shane1972 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the cheat file for the cyclo ds.
Can someone please have it in a link in there signature or can we get the cheat update stickied so its easier to find?
I have seen some kind of instructions in Rayders cheat update but can someone please explain exactly what is required?

Cheers
FerrariMan made a topic on how to convert the file to work on the cyclo.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=800...p;#entry1052390
Really easy, wont take long for you to convert.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4man18 said:
shane1972 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the cheat file for the cyclo ds.
Can someone please have it in a link in there signature or can we get the cheat update stickied so its easier to find?
I have seen some kind of instructions in Rayders cheat update but can someone please explain exactly what is required?

Cheers
FerrariMan made a topic on how to convert the file to work on the cyclo.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=800...p;#entry1052390
Really easy, wont take long for you to convert.

I would do that myself if it's that easy, but since I can't actually test the cheats because I don't have a Cyclo, I'll leave it for the peeps who do have a Cyclo......for now. The CycloDS EVO may be my next flashcart.......we'll see how my new job goes.

Geez....it's late! I gotta crash. Later everyone. I gotta head to work in less than 7 hours and I can NEVER get to sleep instantly.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see why GBA temp doesn't make you staff or people dont send you a few bucks once in a while. Right now we should start a GET RAYDER A CYCLO fund.

shane1972

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4man18 said:
I dont see why GBA temp doesn't make you staff or people dont send you a few bucks once in a while. Right now we should start a GET RAYDER A CYCLO fund.

Maybe team Cyclo can donate 1 to him seeing he will update the cheats to work on the Cyclo.
Updating the cheats to work on the Cyclo will increase sales.

Shane

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
I too support the cause: the RAYDER PAYMENT GET! movement. Comrades, rise! Seriously, Rayder deserves it.

I can semi-confirm that the semi-SP code for FFCC... My girlfriend's got it working, but it doesn't work for me. Meh.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
CycloDS converted file HERE

Thanks for all the well wishes whilst I was in hospital, was nice to read them, just glad I don't have to go through that for another three months
smile.gif

[edit]
Nice tutorial you wrote there FerrariMan, and thanks for doing the 25th's codes
smile.gif

[/edit]

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back BeLGaRaTh! Hope everything went well for you. Thanks again for making the dat work for CycloDS users.
bow.gif
Same goes for you ferrariman....and everyone who posts or points out codes for me to add to the dat. This is exactly the kind of thing I wanted.....the GBAtemp community getting involved in helping compile the dat. You guys rock! This site rocks, which is why I love hanging here.

That said, I will NOT accept payment for compiling codes into a dat. If I did that, it WOULD be considered stealing the codes from the hackers who created them and I never intended to do that to them. It's the code hackers who deserve your donations, not me. They use their mind to create the codes, I use copy-and-paste. There's a HUGE difference. I only compile the dat because it's easy to do and since I was compiling it for myself, I thought I'd make it available to my favorite forum....GBAtemp.

It's GBAtemp that ROCKS, not me. Praise me all you want for making the dat, but please don't feel that you EVER have to pay me for it. It's just my way of giving back to the community that has given so much to me.

Now that I'm working again, I'm gonna buy some stuff from the online store here very soon to support this great site.

....as well as continuing to provide the cheat.dat for everyone....for FREE!

Welp, off to work I go.....later.

MalevolentKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Welcome back BeLGaRaTh! Hope everything went well for you. Thanks again for making the dat work for CycloDS users.
bow.gif
Same goes for you ferrariman....and everyone who posts or points out codes for me to add to the dat. This is exactly the kind of thing I wanted.....the GBAtemp community getting involved in helping compile the dat. You guys rock! This site rocks, which is why I love hanging here.

That said, I will NOT accept payment for compiling codes into a dat. If I did that, it WOULD be considered stealing the codes from the hackers who created them and I never intended to do that to them. It's the code hackers who deserve your donations, not me. They use their mind to create the codes, I use copy-and-paste. There's a HUGE difference. I only compile the dat because it's easy to do and since I was compiling it for myself, I thought I'd make it available to my favorite forum....GBAtemp.

It's GBAtemp that ROCKS, not me. Praise me all you want for making the dat, but please don't feel that you EVER have to pay me for it. It's just my way of giving back to the community that has given so much to me.

Now that I'm working again, I'm gonna buy some stuff from the online store here very soon to support this great site.

....as well as continuing to provide the cheat.dat for everyone....for FREE!

Welp, off to work I go.....later.

I'm new and I gotta say that you help alot of people everyday Rayder! Thanks for compiling and so kind about it too! Even if its only copy and paste, you credit them AND you put them into a cheat file when most of us can't be bothered to do it. Well i don't own a ds yet.... But on behalf of everyone we say THANKS!

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone know a good site for japanese game cheat?

I are searching Gurren Lagann and Gundam 00 codes, without success.......

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Thanks to outrun69 for th Japanese codes and to gardevor for verifying that they work in the US version also

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (U)

Game ID : YNGE E6951F2C

Unlimited Ninja Power : 220D0E40 00000001
Maximum Health : 020CABC4 000003E8
Maximum Karma : 020D0D88 05F5E0FF

ADDITION
the new R4BugFix2 does indeed fix the 1.17. I have no idea how to use R4Custom because I dont know how to read Japanese.
TY YASU

ADDITION 2 I am testing the codes on NGDS (U) and they do indeed work.

ADDITION 3 The only one I know 100% is working is the Max Karma.

ADDITION 4 The Max Health doesnt seem to work. With the Max Karma code you seem to get Master Ninja everytime.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
bow.gif

Thanks, things went ok, just in a bit of pain but hey no pain no gain as they say
tongue.gif
I convert the dat for my own use anyway, so why not provide it for others who cannot run the cheat software etc as has been mentioned in earlier posts.

QUOTEThis is exactly the kind of thing I wanted.....the GBAtemp community getting involved in helping compile the dat. You guys rock! This site rocks, which is why I love hanging here.

I was compiling it for myself, I thought I'd make it available to my favorite forum....GBAtemp.

Again this echo's my sentiments, this is a community and as such should be supported, as mentioned above I convert the files anyway for my own use so why not make them available for others who cannot do so. Kudos to you Rayder for maintaining the database and to all those who provide the codes etal.

vergessen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there are other people here that convert the package for cyclods users, I figured I would post this anyway. http://angrycoder.org/~betrayed/user.zip it is the cheat database that has all of the backlight codes removed from it as the cyclods users do not need this feature. It is current as of 3/26/2008. There is also a package at the root of the page script.zip that has the sed scripts I use to parse this information out if anyone wants it. let me know if there is anything I missed.

K

Koks

i was wonderuing if anyone has cheats for legend of kage 2? its a nice game but a bit hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A