www.kee-soon.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Densetsu3000 said:
Game333 said:
Pedro250 said:
Hi everyone,
I update my M3i Zero with the new Firmware (M3 Sakura v1.44X 3rd Edition + Touchpod 4.7X) but i'm having a problwm now: My Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul SIlver Roms don't work, i already deleted the cht and the opt files on the game folder, i only leave the nds and the sav file and it worked on Touchpod, but on Sakura it freeze on the screen that sais "Now Loading...".
I have the xenhopobia dump with Kazo Version 6 + Rudolph's anti-piracy Patch.
Thanks in advance.
Same goes to me, but no prob for the older games.
"Now Loading...
Game Patch 4.7.x"
A little help.
biggrin.gif
You should probably downgrade to 2nd Edition. There's a reason why the 3rd Edition was taken down from their website.
Thanks alot mate, would like to try it out if the newer games can be played.

xXDynamosXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using 2nd edition for some time now, delete and replaced with 3rd edition and All I got was Fatal errors when sakura was loading, so went back to 2nd edition =/

blamesociety

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using 1.44X 2nd Edition on my M3 DS Real and I can't get RTS to work properly. I have never used it before so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

I go into to the game settings for the game I want to use RTS with (in this case, Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story) and press the "RTS Backup" button. It says it's creating RT save file 1 and 2 and the "RTS Backup" button then disappears. I have Cheat Switch set to off, RTS: LR+Select selected and Play Mode set to Standard. I press OK and it says it's generating a save 0 file. The game starts, I load up my game, then press L+R+Select. Nothing happens for a second, then the game locks up and I have to turn the DS off and on again. The RTS menu never comes up. If I go back into the game and try again, the same thing happens.

Any tips?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
blamesociety said:
I'm using 1.44X 2nd Edition on my M3 DS Real and I can't get RTS to work properly. I have never used it before so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

I go into to the game settings for the game I want to use RTS with (in this case, Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story) and press the "RTS Backup" button. It says it's creating RT save file 1 and 2 and the "RTS Backup" button then disappears. I have Cheat Switch set to off, RTS: LR+Select selected and Play Mode set to Standard. I press OK and it says it's generating a save 0 file. The game starts, I load up my game, then press L+R+Select. Nothing happens for a second, then the game locks up and I have to turn the DS off and on again. The RTS menu never comes up. If I go back into the game and try again, the same thing happens.

Any tips?
It looks like you're doing everything right. The RTS menu should be showing up for you. The only thing I can think of is that you may have mistakenly copied 3rd Edition instead of 2nd Edition to your card. But then again, if that were the case you wouldn't be able to load the ROM in the first place...

I'm using v1.44X 2nd Edition as well and it works for me. I have RTS set to L+R+Y. Maybe try that?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
blamesociety said:

Any tips?
It looks like you're doing everything right. The RTS menu should be showing up for you. The only thing I can think of is that you may have mistakenly copied 3rd Edition instead of 2nd Edition to your card. But then again, if that were the case you wouldn't be able to load the ROM in the first place...

I'm using v1.44X 2nd Edition as well and it works for me. I have RTS set to L+R+Y. Maybe try that?
Mabye his shoulder buttons(L/R) arent working
also try turning soft restet cheats slowmotion etc of or redownload you might have 3rd edition

blamesociety

Trophies
XP
Country
I definitely have 2nd edition, and I redownloaded and reinstalled just to be sure. I have tried setting to L+R+Y and it locks up when I try to bring up the RTS menu during the game, just like when I have it set to L+R+Select. My L and R buttons work fine. It's obviously recognising that I am trying to bring up the RTS menu, since the L+R+Select or L+R+Y button combo actually does something (locks up the game), so it must be a bug in Sakura. I have an 8 gig card if that makes a difference.

Edit: I tried L+R+Select during the menu of Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story and it brings up the RTS menu. I only get a lock up if I'm actually in the game when I try to bring up the RTS menu. I tested in a different game and RTS works. I tried on both an 8 gig and a 1 gig card with the same results.

So, can anyone else get RTS to work in Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
M3 Real has updated today ^^
Just a heads upsYep can confirm that as well - apparently they've 'fixed' Z:ST
QUOTEChange Log of 18-12-2009 4.7a x
===============================
1.Fix the problem of game 4527,4544 run on SDHC card
1.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 4547,4550,4555,4556,4557,4558,4561
2.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 4550,4551,4554,4555,4557,4558,4572,4579
3.Fix the compatibility of game 4550,4551,4554,4561,4579

(game tested up to 4579)
just need to see if they 'fixed' it with Sakura 1.44 3rd (which is STILL apparently missing from the download site)
I can't check ATM as I'm in work - dam !!

iL0VECO0KiEs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is seriously something wrong with this new updated firmware. My DS freezes when i go into my Rom folder... M3 Sakura and Touchpod. Either that or maybe Zelda Spirit Tracks messed it up.

The Executor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was wondering if there was a way to play trauma centre under the knife on sakura. btw is there any way to play GBA games on sakura without being corrupted?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
iL0VECO0KiEs said:
There is seriously something wrong with this new updated firmware. My DS freezes when i go into my Rom folder... M3 Sakura and Touchpod. Either that or maybe Zelda Spirit Tracks messed it up.I just tested it and I can't duplicate the problem you're talking about. Did you try formatting the MicroSD card and putting just the SYSTEM folder in the root with nothing else?

megafan2 said:
Is there no longer US version support on Sakura?Where did you get that idea?
wtf.gif

QUOTE(The Executor @ Dec 19 2009, 11:49 PM)
i was wondering if there was a way to play trauma centre under the knife on sakura. btw is there any way to play GBA games on sakura without being corrupted?
What's wrong with Under the Knife? What happens when you try to load the ROM? Read this for info on how to properly save with GBA ROMs.

kirby22003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've got a question

For some reason, whenever I try to save on a newly started GBA game, it'll fail. However, if I save on an older game that I've started months before, it'll save perfectly.

I've tried this on the newest and older Sakura firmwares, reinserted the GBA expansion slot, tried both patch and fast loading, but they all result in "Save Failed". Any help is appreciated.

I've tried saving on Touchpod, and while it worked initially, the saves disappeared. It seems like the expansion cart has a problem, but I'm pretty sure it's saving the games that I've started a while ago.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kirby22003 said:
Hey, I've got a question

For some reason, whenever I try to save on a newly started GBA game, it'll fail. However, if I save on an older game that I've started months before, it'll save perfectly.

I've tried this on the newest and older Sakura firmwares, reinserted the GBA expansion slot, tried both patch and fast loading, but they all result in "Save Failed". Any help is appreciated.

I've tried saving on Touchpod, and while it worked initially, the saves disappeared. It seems like the expansion cart has a problem, but I'm pretty sure it's saving the games that I've started a while ago.Maybe the battery on your GBA Expansion Pack can't hold a charge anymore?

QUOTE(Rockstar @ Dec 21 2009, 07:29 AM) Is There a skin pack anywhere?
I've thought about making a skin pack many times, and I originally wanted to download, extract and rename all of the skins, then stick all of the .skn files in a single folder, but a lot of the skins come with sound effects, wallpapers, source files, readme files, etc. and I don't like to take peoples' work and strip out all the stuff they include with their skins.

Some of the readme files specifically say not to redistribute the skin, in part or in whole, without express permission by the author. I may not care much about protecting the intellectual properties of big corporations, but when it comes to individuals who are regulars on this forum, I tend to respect their wishes. I suppose the best way to do it would be to have a bunch of .rar files within another .rar file that contains them all.

If everyone's fine with that, I can upload a skin pack containing every skin currently available and post it at the top of the Skins section.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest adding "How to add your own things to the application list on startup menu" to your mini guide.

Also I've found that in universal settings if you have it set for all games you can't manually change the options of one game if you want to. However you can do this if you have it set to only apply for new games.

However I'm not sure what determines if a game is new or not, so what I've been doing is setting it for all games, then setting it for only new games, and that works. Sometimes I have to go in and do that process and make it work again.

Arg, why couldn't M3 team just make it so universal settings was a mass apply to all current games and allow you to manually change options on individual games if needed. Instead of locking every game with the universal settings.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
im ok with that please do so ill love you for it
tongue.gif
I've uploaded the Sakura Skin Pack. This file will be linked at the top of the Skins section on the first post. Enjoy!

DeltaBurnt said:
I would suggest adding "How to add your own things to the application list on startup menu" to your mini guide.Great suggestion! Let me know if there's anything I should add (scroll to the bottom of the guide).

QUOTE(DeltaBurnt @ Dec 22 2009, 03:41 PM)
Also I've found that in universal settings if you have it set for all games you can't manually change the options of one game if you want to. However you can do this if you have it set to only apply for new games.

However I'm not sure what determines if a game is new or not, so what I've been doing is setting it for all games, then setting it for only new games, and that works. Sometimes I have to go in and do that process and make it work again.

Arg, why couldn't M3 team just make it so universal settings was a mass apply to all current games and allow you to manually change options on individual games if needed. Instead of locking every game with the universal settings.
I noticed this as well. Took me a minute to figure out why the radio buttons were locked. Although it's easy enough to figure out, I suppose I should add that to the guide for those who aren't so Sakura-savvy, huh? I agree that the M3 team should do something about this.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><div align="center"><b><a href="#chglog">M3 Sakura Change Log 1</a></b></div><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<div align="center">This change log has grown over the allowed post length. The change log continues <a href="http://gbatemp.net/t89197-the-m3-sakura-faq?view=findpost&p=3146342" target="_blank">here</a>.</div>
<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->=============================================================
M3 SAKURA v1.47 X 4th Edition (M27)
=============================================================
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2992" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2992</a>

2010-7-1 4:54:34
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.47 X 4th Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.8c X

Improvement projects: (relative to Asia and the third edition of cherry System v1.47 X M3 original system v4.8b X)
1. Using M3DS Real System v4.8c X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.8c X same as original.

Original system, run the engine update v4.8c X Games Report:
1. Amendments "3982 - fantasy zodiac Outlaws of the Marsh (South Korea)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
2. Amendments "4858 - Pet Shop Story DS2 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
3. Amendments "4897 - Adventure Island DS (Korea)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
4. Amendments "4902 - American kitchen test: Let us go to cooking (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
5. Amendments "4910 - Dream Tour (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4951 - Tai ensemble! Band Brothers DX (E)" can not be properly archived issues and can not use real-time archiving issues;
7. Solve the "4954 - you are smart you five students (U.S.)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
8. Solve the "4957 - Blue Dragon: two worlds of the Behemoth (not)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
9. Solve the "4958 - Virtual Life goat Village DS (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
10. Solve the "4963 - Super Robot Wars OG legend: magic elements installed Lord God (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "4964 - Warrior badge DS: armor Edition (Japanese)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
12. Solve the "4965 - Warrior badge DS: spade-type worm Edition (Japanese)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
13. Address "4966-GG Series Collection + (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4967 - Create Club DS: World Challenge 2010 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4969 - Russian block party: Deluxe Edition (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
16. Solve the "4975 - State over her husband's blood! Football Union Plus (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4977 - Dream Color confectioner (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of real-time archiving issues;
18. Solve the "4986 - Fantasy Room (EU)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4994 - Mega Man Zero: Collection (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
20. Solve the "4998 - Mega Man Zero: Collection (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
21. Solve the "5008 - Mega Man Zero: Collection (Europe)" countermeasures to avoid the code and in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "5011 - State over her husband's blood! Football Union Plus (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
23. Solve the "5018 - The Phantom of fraud (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
24. To solve the "5027 - Ai Xiangsui + (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
25. Solve the "5037 - Dragonball DS2: surprise! Red Ribbon Army (Europe)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
26. Solve the "5046 - Chinese cooked Frederick DS (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
27. Solve the "5047 - Mistaken Police Station DS (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
* Official game compatibility verification support to the 5047 No. DS games ROM;
* Up to Date, 5 NDS games can not run properly, can not use the soft reset the game with 73, can not use real-time file game with 116.
** Not normally compatible games are:
4798 - Alice in Wonderland (Europe)
4799 - Sonic Classics Collection (Europe)
4837 - Sponge baby: bumper boats racing (Europe)
4869-KORG DS-10 enhanced version of the (U.S.)
4952 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of oblivion (Europe)
Can not run the game the problem is still processing, may also be spread DUMP the ROM data network problems.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->=============================================================
M3 SAKURA v1.47 X 3rd Edition (M26)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2990" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2990</a>

2010-5-15 11:01:47
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.47 X 3rd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.8b X

Improvement projects: (relative Asia Cherry System v1.47 X Second Edition, and M3 original system v4.8a X)
1. Using M3DS Real System v4.8b X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.8b X same as original.

Original system, run the engine update v4.8b X Games Report:
1. Amendments "4809 - the adorable puppy DS3 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
2. Solve the "4887 - Simple Chinese from scratch DS (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
3. Solve the "4893 - Ten Almighty DS (EU)" countermeasures to avoid the code and is not working immediately archived, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "4894 - Love Star Revolution: Xiao Na at the side (EU)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
5. Solve the "4896 - fantastic birds evie (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
6. Solve the "4897 - Adventure Island DS (Korea)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4900 - Dragon Quest Monsters Posts Joker2 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4903 - I did it mom! Girl articles (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
9. Solve the "4904 - I did it mom! Boys article (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
10. Solve the "4909 - Crazy pipe (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
11. Solve the "4910 - Dream Tour (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
12. Solve the "4913 - Small Lijia DS: girls of course (Japanese)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4914 - Fantasy Room (Japanese)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4915 - Lao Manufacturing (Europe)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the problem;
15. Solve the "4924 - Completion of the! Mom: Boy's Bear Toy Box (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
16. Solve the "4928 - stereo drawing box (U.S.)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
17. Solve the "4933 - Room 2 (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the problem;
18. Solve the "4942 - Game King 5D's: World champion 2010, the General Assembly, the recovery of Arcadia (South Korea)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and can not be properly archived issues using real-time can now be normal game;
* Official game compatibility verification support to the 4944 No. DS games ROM;
* As of release date, there are four NDS game can not function properly, can not use the soft reset the game with 68 games can not use instant archive 111.
Can not run the game the problem is still processing, may also be spread DUMP the ROM data network problems. <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.47 X 2nd Edition (M25)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2986" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2986</a>

2010-4-23 15:01:31
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.47 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.8a X

Improvement projects: (relative to Asia and the M3 Sakura System v1.47 X original system v4.8 X)
1. Using M3DS Real System v4.8a X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real v4.8a X the same original system.

Original system v4.8a X Games run engine update:
1. Amendments "4813 - fantasy room (United States)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
2. Solve the "4824 - Professional baseball: Family Arena DS 2010 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
3. Solve the "4825 - People's Aquarium (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "4826 - trainer Lung Kee (EU)" soft reset in case of accession, the game does not run properly the problem;
5. Solve the "4827 - Twilight (EU)" soft reset in case of accession, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of real-time archiving issues;
6. Solve the "4828 - Pokemon: Golden Heart (Germany)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4829 - Pokemon: Silver Spirit (Germany)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4830 - Student's own opinion: DS of the Student Union (date)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "4833 - Pokemon: Gold Centre (West)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "4834 - Pokemon: Silver Spirit (West)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "4835 - Pokemon: Golden Heart (Italy)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
12. Solve the "4843 - Pokemon: Silver Spirit (Italy)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4846 - Meng Meng 2nd World War (slightly) 2: Yamato Nadeshiko (Japanese)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4851 - the gift of Moomin Valley (Europe)" countermeasures to avoid the code and is not working immediately archived, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4853 - Game King 5D's: World champion 2010, the recovery of Arcadia Conference (European)" countermeasures to avoid the code and in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and can not be properly archived issues using real-time can now be normal game;
16. Solve the "4857 - Tea room professional baseball DS 2010 Annual Edition (Japanese)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4858 - Pet Shop Story DS2 (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4861 - Warring States Period Vol3: Reggie Communication (Day)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4862 - Warring States Period Vol1: Main Jun Communication (Day)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
20. Solve the "4863 - one-touch teaching (Korea)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
21. Address "4864-HUDSON × GReeeeN concert DeeeeS (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game is not running properly, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4871 - resuscitation care training (days)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
23. Solve the "4872 - Teleports Sudden Emergency Training DS (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
* Official game compatibility verification support to the 4877 No. DS games ROM;
* As of release date, there are four NDS game can not function properly, can not use the soft reset the game 67, can not use real-time file game 110.
Can not run the game the problem is still processing, may also be spread DUMP the ROM data network problems.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.47 X (M24)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2984" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2984</a>

2010-3-27 1:25:12
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.47 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.8 X

Improvement projects: (relative Asia M3 Sakura v1.46 X Second Edition, and TouchPod v4.7h X)
1. Optimizing the default NDS game cheat database file;
2. Video player to join the new DPG4 format video support;
3. Using TouchPod v4.8 X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.8 X same as original.

Original system, run the v4.8 X game engine updates the report:
1. Amendments "4603 - Princess Angel (Korean)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
2. Address "4764-KERORO RPG: Legend of knights and warriors and pirates (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
3. Solve the "4765 - Sonic Classics Collection (U.S.)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
4. Solve the "4768 - Pokemon: Guardian of Light Track (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
5. Solve the "4770 - Library classics (Germany)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4781 - Game King 5D's: World champion 2010, the General Assembly, the recovery of Arcadia (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and can not be properly archived issues using real-time can now be normal game;
7. Solve "4783-100 classics books (French)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4786 - Pokemon: Golden Heart (French)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "4787 - Pokemon: Golden Heart (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "4788 - Pokemon: Silver Spirit (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
11. Address "4789-RPG tools DS (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
12. Solve the "4797 - Ten Almighty DS (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4800 - variation giant insects War (EU)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4807 - Hot bucket! Live Pocket Koshien Baseball (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4809 - the adorable puppy DS3 (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
16. Solve the "4810 - Crayon Shinchan: Kasukabe Team Ninja (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4812 - Lao Manufacturing (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4821 - True Megami Tensei: Magic (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
* Official game compatibility verification support to the 4821 No. DS games ROM;
* As of release date, there are two NDS games can not run properly, can not use the soft reset the game 67, can not use real-time file game 110.
M3 SAKURA v1.46 X 2nd Edition (M23)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2981" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2981</a>

2010-3-6 21:27:29
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.46 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7h X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the first edition of cherry System v1.46 X and M3 original system v4.7g X)
1. Using the M3DS Real original system v4.7h X to run the game engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real System v4.7h X the same as original.

Original system to run the game engine updates v4.7h X Report:
1. The amendment, "4292 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (EU)" the game crashes in certain scenes question, can now normal game;
2. Amendment, "4467 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (Japan)" game-specific issue of crash scenes, can now normal game;
3. To amend, "4535 - Mario Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Korea)" game-specific issue of crash scenes, can now normal game;
4. To amend, "4698 - Pokemon: Ling Silver (South Korea)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
5. To amend, "4701 - Pokemon: Heart Kim (Korea)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
6. Solve the "4736 - Incredible Maze wind of Xilin 4: God's Eye and Devil's umbilical (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4737 - Four mad God Senki (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4738 - unlimited boundaries: Super Robot Wars OG legend beyond the (day)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "4739 - Sage World (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "4742 - The Touch of Singing (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "4746 - Modern Grand Strategy DS: hair-trigger military balance between the collapsing (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
12. Solve the "4747 - cooking idol (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4751 - Adults of the Chinese practice: revised version (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
14. Address "4752-TOEIC practice test Super DS (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4753 - Stereo drawing box (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "4755 - shiny beats Collection Set (Japanese)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4756 - Tennis Prince: Prince of Campus Festival (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4760 - Adults of love novels DS: Ha Leike by Anthology (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4761 - Quiz miscellaneous learning, Wang DS (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
20. Solve the "4763 - Career Major League Baseball 2010 (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4763 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 67, can not use the real-time archiving of the game has 110.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.46 X (M22)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2978" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2978</a>

2010-2-26 10:18:46
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.46 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7g X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the fifth edition of M3 Sakura v1.45 X and TouchPod v4.7f X)
1. To amend the system under real-time archive file M3 Sakura modification date and time update problem;
2. Using TouchPod v4.7g X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7g X the same as original.

TouchPod v4.7g X to run the game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "4354 - Hoi Chuen dorsal abdominal ten days the second edition of the full version (Chinese Version)" to start black screen issue, can now normal game;
2. Solve the "4699 - Rune Kobo: New Harvest Moon (Kor)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
3. Solve the "4704 - everyone's convenience store (days)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "4705 - Twilight City (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running correctly problems and can not be normal use real-time archiving issues;
5. Solve the "4706 - Lupine III: the greatest minds in the history of warfare (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4707 - Quiz Magic Academy DS: two space-time Stone (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4708 - Phantasy Star ZERO (Europe)" to avoid problems and countermeasures yards to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived issues using real-time, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4710 - Jonas (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "4712 - Dragon Ball DS2: surprise! Red Ribbon Army (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "4720 - Nodame Cantabile: Happy Music Time (days)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "4721 - Games Wang 5D's: World Champion recovery Arcadia Conference 2010 (day)" to avoid problems and countermeasures yards to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived issues using real-time can now be normal game;
12. Solve the "4723 - Steel Master (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4724 - San Guo Zhi DS3 (Day)" to avoid problems and countermeasures yards to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived issues using real-time, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4726 - USA Pro Wrestling Alliance 2010 (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4730 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 67, can not use the real-time archiving of the game has 110.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.45 X 5th Edition (M21)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2973" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2973</a>

2010-2-1 17:21:21
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.45 X 5th Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7e X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of M3 Sakura v1.45 X fourth and M3 TouchPod v4.7d X)
1. Using the TouchPod v4.7e X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7e X the same as original.

TouchPod v4.7d X to run the game engine updates Report:
1. The amendment, "Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (South Korea-based version)" measures to avoid code issues, can now be normal game;
2. Amendments "4273 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (U.S.)" game to run in the crash problem, can now normal game;
3. To amend, "4572 - Nintendo Chupin lyrics Games (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "4658 - Elements Hunter (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
5. Solve the "4659 - English Training DS: Goals 1000 (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4663 - The World Zoo (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve the "4668 - Bucket of people McGee Biography: Soul of the proof of (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4675 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 67, can not use the real-time archiving of the game has 109.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.45 X 4th Edition (M20)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2971" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2971</a>

2010-1-19 11:38:41
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.45 X 4th Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7d X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the third edition of M3 Sakura and the M3 System v1.45 X TouchPodv4.7c X)
1. Using the TouchPodv4.7d X to run the game engine, game compatibility and TouchPodv4.7d X the same.

TouchPodv4.7d X to run the game engine updates Report:
1. The amendment, "4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)" can not load the use of finger problems, I now can use the finger to the game;
2. Amendment, "4544 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (EU)" can not load the use of finger problems, I now can use the finger to the game;
3. To amend, "4594 - The Legend of Zelda earth's whistle (Japan)" can not load the use of finger problems, I now can use the finger to the game;
4. Solve the "4611 - Dear girls, big battle story ring ring Tactical Training (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
5. Solve the "4614 - Car Story: Ao Lama Grand Prix (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
6. Solve the "4616 - Super Lightning the dog (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve the "4617 - Ten Dance DS (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4622 - pony Life Adventures (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "4624 - Lightning the dog (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
10. Solve the "4625 - Ultra Ke Luoluo Gunso Movie: Dragon fighters attacking army is also (Korean)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
11. Address "4626-FIFA World Player of 2010 (South Korea)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
12. Solve the "4630 - Crayon Shinchan, clay modeling Makeovers! (West)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
13. Solve the "4637 - burst into singing (EU)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4638 - Heroes of Might and Magic clash (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4639 - Doraemon Baseball 2: Heat Doo MX stadium (day)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "4650 - Small bookworm (U.S.)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4651 - Improvisation Performance 2 (America)" NDS / DSi games can not use the soft reset common problems;
18. Solve the "4654 - the last of the window: True Night in the constraint (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4657 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 67, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 109.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.45 X 3rd Edition (M19)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2969" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2969</a>

2009-12-31 12:14:21
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.45 X 3rd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7c X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asian version of M3 Sakura v1.45 X Second Edition, and TouchPod v4.7b X)
1. Using TouchPod v4.7c X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7c X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.7c X Report:
1. Solve the "Chrono Trigger Chinese Version of" Can not load properly the problem, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4609 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game has 66, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 108.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.45 X 2nd Edition (M18)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2966" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2966</a>

2009-12-28 22:47:58
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.45 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7b X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the first edition of M3 Sakura v1.45 X and TouchPod v4.7a X)
1. Using TouchPod v4.7b X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7b X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.7a X Report:
1. The amendment, "4535 - Mario Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
2. Amendment, "4588 - Mini four-wheel DS (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
3. To amend, "4590 - Lena's studio repair chatelard the alchemist (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
4. To amend, "4593 - Naruto Shippuuden big melee! Shadow avatar picture (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
5. To amend, "4594 - The Legend of Zelda earth's whistle (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
6. To amend, "4597 - Learning Institute English Samadhi DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. To amend, "4603 - Cafes and Angel (South Korea) can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
8. To amend, "4604 - Mail Pets DS Xiaotao love dreaming, and magic pen (Japan)" to avoid problems and code responses to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4606 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game has 66, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 108.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.45 X *REVISED* (M17)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2961" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2961</a>

2009-12-24 0:00:15
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.45 X REVISED
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7a X

** Revised version to resolve the system error to determine the game M3 Sakura save format conversion result in loss of saved issues
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.45 X (M17)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2961" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2961</a>

2009-12-23 9:07:12
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.45 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7a X

Improvement Project: (relative to the Asian version of the third edition of M3 Sakura and the M3 System v1.44 X TouchPod v4.7 X)
1. To increase the filename extension *. dsi game and the corresponding operation of the display settings to support treatment;
2. To amend part of the DSi / NDS game icons common problems;
3. Using TouchPod v4.7a X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7a X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.7a X Report:
1. The amendment, "4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)" in 4GB and higher capacity SDHC card is not running properly on the issue;
2. Amendment, "4544 - The Legend of Zelda soul trajectory (Europe)" in the 4GB and higher capacity SDHC card is not running properly on the issue;
* 4527,4544 save specification has been changed to 1MB, if the past 512KB saved data will continue to retain the use of, or they will re-establish an save 1MB
3. Solve the "4547 - Lovely Pets Dog Talent Show (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "4550 - Skating Figure Skating Princess heartbeat (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
5. Solve the "4551 - most on the ultra-popular chairman of the town of Magic Makeovers MM (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "4554 - Combat Top steel war gave birth to soul explosion! Computer Pegasus (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4555 - Leisure Series 2980 pet dog (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
8. Solve the "4556 - Leisure Series 2980 Pet Horse (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
9. Solve the "4557 - Leisure Series 2980 pet monkey (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
10. Solve the "4558 - Truck Cellular (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
11. Solve the "4561 - limit prolapse 9 hours 9 9 Gate (Japan)" to avoid problems and code responses to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "4572 - Nintendo Chupin lyrics Games (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately saved issues;
13. Solve the "4579 - penguins have a special edition of the Penguin No.1 Award (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4579 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 64, can not use the real-time saving of the game to 106.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.44 X 3rd Edition (M16)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2958" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2958</a>

2009-12-12 10:43:11
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.44 X 3rd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.7 X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asian version of M3 Sakura v1.44 X Second Edition, and TouchPod v4.6 X)
1. Using the M3DS Real TouchPod, run the v4.7 X game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.7 X the same as original.

TouchPod, run the v4.7 X game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "4499 - Cooking Mama 3 (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
2. Solve the "4503 - 文 Vincent's mysterious past (law)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
3. Solve the "4505 - Combat fantasy Huoyanshan the magician (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
4. Solution "4508 - and the Cyrillic lignac recipes along with cooking school (law)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "4509 - the real story of the White Horse College (law)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
6. Solve the "4510 - monster killer (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4512 - Heroes of Might and Magic clash (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "4513 - Indiana Hunter (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "4514 - lazy Bears beat (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "4515 - Lilo & Stitch DS and Ao Hana's Big Adventure (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
11. Solve the "4517 - Life Game DS2 (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
12. Solve the "4518 - Fact Pocket Baseball 12 (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4524 - Lovely Pets pet baby nursery (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Solve the "4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4534 - Street Soccer 2 (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "4535 - Mario Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Korea)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4536 - recommended life of the platypus ambiguous kamo (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4540 - Animal Planet veterinary life (America)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
19. Solve the "4543 - the source of arc 3 Hitomi (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
20. Solve the "4544 - The Legend of Zelda soul trajectory (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
21. Action Replay library files updated to December 8, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Action Replay document cheat_ENG.db);
Details:
Add the corresponding game cheat code:
4425 - Around the World in 80 Days (Europe)
4433 - Assassin's Creed 2: Exploration (U.S.)
4358 - Roman Gallic hero Asterix crazy person (Europe)
4448 - Astro Boy (EU)
4368 - Alchemy Shi Anni Sierra alchemist Island (U.S.)
4430 - Band Hero (Europe)
4288 - Small witch Bibi stolen magic book (Europe)
4377 - criminal destruction of the plan: Interpol recruits (Europe)
4436 - criminal destruction of the plan: Interpol recruits (Europe)
4371 - Cake Mania 3 (U.S.)
4346 - Carcassonne (Europe)
4352 - Car Story (EU)
4513 - Indiana Hunter (Japan)
4364 - Dragonball change: Saiyan incoming (EU)
4460 - Dragon Da Quan (Europe)
4418 - Dungeon Assault (EU)
4504 - Combat fantasy Huoyanshan the magician (U.S.)
4496 - Repair to send Team (EU)
4439 - Ranch Story shining sun and the partners (U.S.)
4415 - Family Game Night (Europe)
4350 - Hero Senki Flame Sword (U.S.)
4353 - Optical of four fighters of Final Fantasy Gaiden (Japan)
3098 - Ellen Whitaker Equestrian Life (Europe)
4486 - Invincible Hot Wheels Racing: 5th Sentai (U.S.)
4211 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (Italy)
4510 - Monster killer (Japan)
4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)
4491 - Lego Indiana Jones Adventure 2 resurgence (U.S.)
4485 - Lego rock band (Europe)
4414 - Lego rock band (U.S.)
4419 - Madagascar Racing (EU)
4512 - Heroes of Might and Magic clash (U.S.)
4336 - Fashion Boutique (Europe)
4347 - homesickness Wind (U.S.)
4429 - Phantasy Star Zero (U.S.)
No. 4470-51 Planet (U.S.)
4468 - Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon space of the expedition team (Europe)
4404 - Poof Poof yo yo 15th Anniversary Edition (Japan)
2553 - rock blast (U.S.)
4432 - Rockman EXE Meteor action (days)
4416 - Science dad (Europe)
4281 - God pen graffiti King (Europe)
4480 - Secret Saturday the fifth day of the Beast (Europe)
4466 - collision (U.S.)
4331 - USA Pro Wrestling Alliance 2010 (EU)
4453 - Sponge baby: honesty or integrity (Europe)
4383 - Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Fleet (Europe)
4440 - Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Fleet (U.S.)
4370 - Summons Tears of the Night X Crown (Japan)
3728 - Super Robot Wars OG Gaiden Infinite Boundary (U.S.)
4454 - Sweethearts of 16 years (Europe)
4367 - Game Book DS Sword World 2.0 (days)
0369-TAO's Adventure ~ The Curse of the Demon Seal ~ (U.S.)
4426 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Impact (U.S.)
4417 - Large Cross cable (U.S.)
4458 - Wizard and Vampire (Europe)
4460 - Magic Life wedge (Japan)

Updates the original game cheat code:
4218-101 Pet Dinosaur (EU)
4282 - Witch legend of Kiki and seven interns Princess (U.S.)
4208 - Arab Sensation (Japan)
4204 - Korean with Bae Yong Jun Xue DS (Japan)
4327 - Explosion Pills (Europe)
4308 - Explosion Pills (U.S.)
4334-BEN 10: Alien supernatural power 维尔加科斯 attack (U.S.)
4193 - Death BLEACH 3rd phantom (U.S.)
4258 - Blue Dragon planar Behemoth (Japan)
3430 - bombs were 2 (Europe)
3289 - Kaite Xi: Lost document (U.S.)
4342 - Girls storms (U.S.)
4237 - Dragon Battle (EU)
4309 - Cooking Mama 3 (U.S.)
4227 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (West)
4328 - Elements Hunter (Japan)
0702 - Dragon Knight (Europe)
4287 - International FIFA Soccer 10 (Europe)
4294 - fish Diminshing Le (EU)
4183 - Frunko in Pa Manning (Europe)
4117 - Hot games (Europe)
4251 - River fishing masters: the shade of the valley water Song (Europe)
3060 - Hostel Tycoon DS (Europe)
4221 - I did it mom! Dolls House (Europe)
4212 - Imagine Party Planning (Europe)
4249 - Lightning 11 people two aggressors threatened Blizzard (days)
4248 - Lightning 11-Man 2 the threat of invaders hot flame (Japan)
0828 - Inuyasha Mystery of Soul 4 (U.S.)
4271 - Steel Master (Japan)
4192 - Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo kill the devil navigation (Japan)
4261 - The Kingdom hearts: 358 / 2 days (Europe)
4225 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (U.S.)
4267 - Mario and Luigi RPG3 (Europe)
4273 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (U.S.)
4185 - Comic Heroes: Ultimate Alliance 2 (Europe)
3931 - Mega Man 3 black ace meteor (U.S.)
3930 - Mega Man 3 Red Ghost meteor card (U.S.)
3086 - Music Monster star (EU)
0434 - New Super Mario Bros. (U.S.)
3789 - From me to guard you (Japan)
4272 - Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon space of the expedition (U.S.)
4168 - Pokemon Xin Jin (Japan)
4169 - Pokemon Silver Spirit (Japan)
3221 - Wizard of Oz Trek (Japan)
4216 - Racing the small Tulare small Laurie (Europe)
4329 - Rune Factory 3 (Japan)
4223 - Scooby Doo: initial fear (EU)
4232 - God pen graffiti King (Europe)
4263 - Shin Megami Tensei an amazing journey (Japan)
4302 - Junior SUNDAY & Youth MAGAZINE blank Comics (Japan)
4260 - Space invaders EX 2 (Europe)
3728 - Super Robot Wars OG Gaiden Infinite Boundary (U.S.)
4224 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (EU)
4279 - Wizard of Oz (U.S.)
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4545 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 64, can not use the real-time saving of the game to 106.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.44 X 2nd Edition (M15)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2956" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2956</a>

2009-12-1 2:30:54
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.44 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.6 X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.44 X system TouchPod v4.6 Beta X)
1. RealTime Game game to join L and R keys on the flip function keys under the next page;
2. Using M3DS Real TouchPod, run the v4.6 X game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.6 X the same as original.

TouchPod, run the v4.6 X game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "4432 - Rockman EXE Meteor action (Day)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
2. Solve the "4434 - E-chicken pet Channels (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
3. Solve the "4436 - Interpol criminal destruction of the program recruits (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "4437 - Jonas Brothers (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "4442 - Astrology DS (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "4445 - Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure adjourned to the (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve "4447-200 of this classic book (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "4451 - Ghostbusters (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
9. Solve the "4457 - Ringling Brothers Circus and 巴纳姆贝利 (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
10. Solve the "4461 - Animal Planet Veterinary Life (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "4467 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
12. Solve the "4469 - Magic Life wedge (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4472 - Cafes and melody (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Solve the "4477 - Barbie and The Three Musketeers (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be normal use instant saving issues;
15. Solve the "4484 - Gourmet food from heaven (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately saved issues;
16. Solve the "4485 - Lego rock band (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
17. Solve the "4486 - Invincible Hot Wheels Racing: 5th Sentai (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
18. Solve the "4487 - best friend of my horses (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
19. Solve the "4489 - Super Dog Star (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
20. Solve the "4491 - Lego Indiana Jones Adventure 2 resurgence (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
21. Solve the "4492 - Professor Layton and the devil of the Flute (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4495 - Pet Hamsters Stars (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
23. Solve the "4499 - Cooking Mama 3 (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
24. Solve the "4500 - Cha Quan's room DS4 (Day)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response codes using instant saved issues, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4501 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game with 62, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 104.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.44 X (M14)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2953" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2953</a>

2009-11-24 11:51:52
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.44 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.6 Beta X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.43 X system TouchPod v4.5 X)
1. To increase the game's global settings feature that has set a unified set of options for games or additional game parameters;
2. Game RealTime Game of automatic bookmark Save function;
3. Using TouchPod v4.6 Beta X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.6 Beta X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.6 Beta X Report:
1. The amendment, "4089 - Jin Ke Er Love Balloon Tour (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, use the microphone when the crash problem;
2. Amendment, "4237 - Dragon Battle (EU)" to run the screen Huaping and other key measures to avoid the problem, can now normal game;
3. To amend, "4261 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. To amend, "4301 - just want to tell you ~ cultivation of feelings (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "4327 - Explosion Pills (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "4328 - Elements Hunter (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4329 - Rune Factory 3 (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "4336 - fashion boutiques (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "4345 - Crazy Machines 2 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
10. Solve the "4347 - the winds of homesickness (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "4352 - Car Story (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues and can not be normal use real-time saving issues;
12. Solve the "4353 - Optical of four fighters of Final Fantasy Gaiden (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "4354 - Hoi Chuen dorsal abdominal ten days the second edition of the full version (Japan)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4355 - Optical beauty girl game Collection (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saving issues;
15. Solve the "4361 - My Baby 2 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "4369 - Summons Tears of the Night X Crown (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4376 - Raving Rabbids to return home (EU)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4377 - the evil destruction of the plan: Interpol recruits (Europe)" to avoid problems and code responses to join the soft reset in the case, the game is not running properly issues;
19. Solve the "4382 - Barbie and The Three Musketeers (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be normal use instant saving issues;
20. Solve the "4384 - Zoo World (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
21. Solve the "4387 - Fashion Pet Star (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
22. Solve the "4392 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box Friendly Version (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
23. Solve the "Planet, No. 4396-51 (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
24. Solve the "4414 - Lego rock band (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
25. Solve the "4418 - Dungeon Assault (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
26. Solve the "4427 - Kitchen Mother 3 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
27. Solve the "4429 - Phantasy Star Zero (U.S.)" measures to avoid code issues, as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
28. Action Replay library files updated to October 27, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Action Replay document cheat_ENG.db);
Details:
4218-101 Dinosaur Pets (EU)
4282 - Witch legend of Kiki and seven interns Princess (U.S.)
4208 - Arab Sensation (Japan)
4204 - Korean with Bae Yong Jun Xue DS (Japan)
4327 - Explosion Pills (Europe)
4308 - Explosion Pills (U.S.)
4334-EN 10: extraterrestrial supernatural power 维尔加科斯 attack (U.S.)
4258 - Blue Dragon planar Behemoth (Japan)
4421 - Mission calls modern war mobilization (Europe)
4275 - disappearing files (Europe)
4237 - Dragon Battle (EU)
4309 - Cooking Mama 3 (U.S.)
4219-DJ Star (Europe)
4254 - depicting life: the next chapter (Europe)
4227 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (West)
4328 - Elements Hunter (Japan)
4287 - International FIFA Soccer 10 (Europe)
4294 - fish Diminshing Le (EU)
4183 - Frunko in Pa Manning (Europe)
4229 - Frunko within the super-devils (Europe)
4251 - River fishing masters: the shade of the valley water Song (Europe)
4221 - I did it mom! Dolls House (Europe)
4212 - Imagine Party Planning (Europe)
4249 - Lightning 11 people two aggressors threatened Blizzard (days)
4248 - Lightning 11-Man 2 the threat of invaders hot flame (Japan)
4271 - Steel Master (Japan)
4020 - Jewelry Masters: Egypt's cradle (EU)
3716 - Jewelry Masters Roma origin (U.S.)
4192 - Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo kill the devil navigation (Japan)
3871 - Lego World War II (Europe)
0187 - Madagascar (Germany)
2655 - Mahjong (EU)
4267 - Mario and Luigi RPG3 (Europe)
4292 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (EU)
4273 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (U.S.)
4185 - Comic Heroes: Ultimate Alliance 2 (Europe)
4199 - My Pet Snake risk (Europe)
4200 - My Pet Spider risk (Europe)
4214 - My Sims: Detective (EU)
4228 - 皮克西莱恩 Magic continent (Europe)
4230 - 皮克西莱恩 Dream (EU)
4272 - Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon space of the expedition (U.S.)
4215 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (Europe)
4234 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (Dan)
4226 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (Germany)
4216 - Racing the small Tulare small Laurie (Europe)
4329 - Rune Factory 3 (Japan)
4223 - Scooby Doo: initial fear (EU)
4232 - God pen graffiti King (Europe)
4263 - Shin Megami Tensei an amazing journey (Japan)
4302 - Junior SUNDAY & Youth MAGAZINE blank Comics (Japan)
4260 - Space invaders EX 2 (Europe)
4259 - Spore Hero Arena (U.S.)
4255 - Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic of Heroes (Europe)
4213 - Girls storm (U.S.)
4224 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (EU)
4279 - Wizard of Oz (U.S.)

4139 - Anna and agape (Germany)
4195 - Ants of Tonga (U.S.)
4127 - Backgammon (Germany)
0841 - Exposure (Europe)
0681 - Final Fantasy 3
3907 - Guitar Hero Modern hot song (U.S.)
4150 - Harvest Moon: Crazy harvesting (U.S.)
4146 - hidden objects: a large Journey (Europe)
2427 - Jewelry Masters Roma origin (Europe)
3716 - Jewelry origin of multi-language edition of the Rome Masters (Europe)
4188 - Kirby Super-Ultimate Deluxe Edition (Europe)
4152 - Love Follows (Japan)
3370 - Mahjong journey (Europe)
4171 - Mario & Luigi RPG3 (U.S.)
4167 - Mini Ninja (U.S.)
3979 - Moon (EU)
New Super Mario Bros. Chinese (fugue official version)
0434 - New Super Mario (U.S.)
4207 - Pikachu and spices crossed the sea wind (days)
4284 - Price Guess 2010 (U.S.)
4210 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (France)
4121 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (U.S.)
4186 - Sharjah 2: Mibao Legend Fates (Japan)
4172 - God pen graffiti Wang (U.S.)
4147 - Deep Sea Tycoon (EU)
4124 - short (U.S.)
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4430 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 61, can not use the real-time saving of the game 101.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.43 X (M13)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2950" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2950</a>

2009-10-28 11:23:57
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.43 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.5 X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.42 X system TouchPod v4.5 Beta X)
1. Integrated Europe and the United States version of language interface, support for Europe and the United States version and an Asian version of M3DS Real and M3i Zero hardware at the same time use;
2. Europe and the United States adds Danish interface;
3. Using TouchPod v4.5 X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.5 X the same as original.

TouchPod, run the v4.5 X game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "3922 - my healthy eating teacher (France)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
2. Solve the "3929 - the classic word games (U.S.)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
3. Solve the "3938 - classical word games (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
4. Solve the "3939 - my healthy eating teacher (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
5. Solve the "3949 - my healthy eating teacher (U.S.)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
6. Solve the "3952 - my healthy eating teacher (Germany)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
7. Solve the "3970 - classical word game (France)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
8. Solve the "3980 - my healthy eating teacher (Italy)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
9. Solve the "4187 - Idol Master affectionate Star (Japan)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
10. Amendment, "4237 - Dragon Battle (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "4238 - my pet parrot (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "4244 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
13. Solve the "4248 - Lightning 11-Man 2 the threat of invaders hot flame (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "4249 - Lightning 11 people two aggressors threatened Blizzard (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
15. Solve the "4256 - weight up to people (America)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
16. Solve the "4258 - Blue Dragon planar Behemoth (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
17. Solve the "4261 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
18. Solve the "4263 - Shin Megami Tensei an amazing journey (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4267 - Mario and Luigi RPG3 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
20. Solve the "4269 - multi-lake-hui's mind set is not gymnastics the first three countries marvelous puzzle Fairy Tale (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
21. Solve the "4270 - Multi-lake-hui's mind gymnastics 4 puzzle set Time Machine Adventure (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant saved issues, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4271 - Steel Master (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
23. To resolve "4273 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (U.S.)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
24. Solve the "4284 - Price Guess 2010 (U.S.)" game to start black screen issue, can now normal game;
25. Address "4274-HMH Spanish vocabulary (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
26. Solve the "4292 - Mario and Sonic at the Vancouver Olympic Winter Games (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
27. Solve the "4294 - Fish Diminshing Le (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
28. Solve the "4301 - just want to tell you ~ cultivation of feelings (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;
29. Solve the "4303 - Gourmet food from heaven (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
30. Solve the "4304 - Dolphin Island: Underwater Adventure (Europe)" DSi compatibility issues in common games, can now be in the DSi / NDS on the normal use;
31. Solve the "4309 - Cooking Mama 3 (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4318 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 61, can not use the real-time saving of the game 101.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.42 X (A12)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2947" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2947</a>

2009-10-1 9:16:17
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.42 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.5 Beta X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.41 X system TouchPod v4.4a X)
1. Increase the NDS games RealTime Game function support;
* Instant Raiders *. txt document's file name and file name *. nds game consistent and in the same folder (the same path) can be automatically bound;
* Support multi-national language of local codes and UNICODE text display, press X button to switch the local yards / UNICODE encoding display mode;
* Compatible with what the local yards, as the M3 interface language choices:
Simplified Chinese interface corresponds to Windows GBK encoded TXT Document
Traditional Chinese interface corresponds to Windows Big5 HKSCS encoded TXT Document
Korean interface corresponds to Windows KSC + UHC encoding TXT Document
* Browse the text line by line from top to bottom direction, LR button tabbed browsing, SELECT button to the page at the end, START button to the top, B button to return to the real-time multi-menu;
2. Using M3DS Real TouchPod v4.5 Beta X to run the game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.5 Beta X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.5 Beta X Report:
1. An immediate save multi-menu to add RealTime Game (VIEW GUIDE option) function;
* Instant Raiders *. txt document's file name and file name *. nds game consistent and in the same folder (the same path) can be automatically bound;
* Support multi-national language of local codes and UNICODE text display, press X button to switch the local yards / UNICODE encoding display mode;
* Compatible with what the local yards, as the M3 interface language choices:
Simplified Chinese interface corresponds to Windows GBK encoded TXT Document
Traditional Chinese interface corresponds to Windows Big5 HKSCS encoded TXT Document
Korean interface corresponds to Windows KSC + UHC encoding TXT Document
Thai Thai text interface corresponds to Windows code TXT documents
* Browse the text line by line from top to bottom direction, LR button tabbed browsing, SELECT button to the page at the end, START button to the top, B button to return to the real-time multi-menu;
2. Solve the "4186 - Sharjah 2: Mibao Legend Fates (Japan)" the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
3. Solve the "4191 - Bread super excited about touch Training (Japan)" can not run the problem can now be normal game;
4. Solve the "4192 - Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo kill the devil navigation (Japan)" the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
5. Solve the "4206 - Junior Magic (EU)" soft-reset in the case of adding the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately saved issues;
6. Solve the "4207 - Pikachu and spices crossed the sea wind (day)" the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "4209 - Miami crisis (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and normal use can not be immediately saved issues;
8. Solve the "4217 - rhythmic Heaven (Korean)" gray screen crashes the game to start the problem, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "Pet Dinosaur 4218-101 (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
10. Solve the "4224 - Magic Bride for your beliefs (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
11. Solve the "4225 - The Kingdom Hearts: 358 / 2 days (U.S.)," the problem is not running properly, can now normal game;
12. Action Replay library files updated to September 26, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Action Replay document cheat.db);
Details:
2427 - Jewelry Masters Roma origin (Europe)
3716 - Jewelry Masters Roma origin (Europe) [Multi]
4207 - Pikachu and spices crossed the sea wind (days)
4203 - King of collision V201 (days)
4195 - Ants of Tonga (South Korea)
4187 - Idol Master affectionate Star (Japan)
4210 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (France)
4188 - Kirby Super-Ultimate Deluxe Edition (Europe)
4171 - Mario & Luigi RPG3 (U.S.)
4177 - Mini-Ninja (EU)
4167 Mini Ninja (U.S.)
4161 - Star of the dancers Ma's secret (Germany)
4154 - Virtual Village (Europe)
4151 - Sloan and McHale's Mysterious Story 2 (Japan)
4148 - Nihon Keizai Shimbun Kenshu: the structure of goods and money, DS (Japan)
4147 - Deep Sea Tycoon (EU)
4146 - hidden objects: a large Journey (Europe)
4139 - Anna and agape (Germany)
4124 - short (U.S.)
4122 - Junior Magic (U.S.)
4087 - Fly House ring Travels (Korean)
4118 - Awakening Warrior DS (Japan)
4150 - Harvest Moon: Crazy harvesting (U.S.)
4105 - Miami crisis (days)
4116 - Girls Collection Jimei look forward to a good nurse life (days)
4100 - Shugo Chara Cutie Melody (Japan)
4120 - Society of the success of the primary curriculum: Math Class (Europe)
4119 - Fantasy Game DS (Japan)
4123 - More eye of the right-brain training DS speed-reading technique (Japan)
4058 - My little Baby (EU)
4056 - Beautiful Salon (Europe)
4103 - Sudoku ball Detective (U.S.)
4127 - Sudoku ball Detective (U.S.)
4159 - Fantasy Maze (Europe)
4163 - Marking the NPC Adventure (U.S.)
4152 - Love Follows (Japan)
4166 - Colin McRae Off-road 2 (U.S.)
4174 - Gourmet food from heaven (U.S.)
4172 - God pen graffiti Wang (U.S.)
4186 - Sharjah 2: Mibao Legend Fates (Japan)

3538 - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Assault (EU)
3517 - Grand Theft Auto Chinatown War (U.S.)
2905 - Mission 5 calls the war in the world (U.S.)
3907 - Guitar Hero Modern hot song (U.S.)
0037 - Super Mario 64DS (U.S.)
0056 - Super Mario 64DS (America) v1.1
4145 - Seven Wonders of the 2 (Germany)
4135 - upstairs aliens (Europe)
3109 - Cross Life Chapter: The Curse of the Scarab King (EU)
4096 - Death BLEACH DS 4th flame Messenger (Japan)
3423 - Blue Dragon Plus (U.S.)
3213 - Estate Tycoon (U.S.)
4115 - Core (U.S.)
4009 - Explore the beginning of (U.S.)
3636 - terrorist unit (OU)
0960 - Digital tyrannosaurus: Moonlight (Japan)
4037 - Heart Witch enhanced version (Japan)
3966 - Dragon Quest 9 Star of the Guardian (Japan)
4113 - We are Fossil Diggers (U.S.)
4136 - We are Fossil Diggers (U.S.)
3940 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Europe)
4017 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (U.S.)
4140 - Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince (Germany)
1698 - Family Teacher killer REBORN! DS Kai Yan ring battle! (Japan)
3841 - legend Sita Fei showdown! Dayi Lu Pirate Corps (U.S.)
0168 - Mario Racing DS (U.S.)
2896 - Mega Man 2 meteor Berserker × Ninja (EU)
2390 - Mega Man 2 meteor Berserker × Ninja (U.S.)
3134 - Mega Man 2 meteor Berserker × Dinosaur (Europe)
2389 - Mega Man 2 meteor Berserker × Dinosaur (U.S.)
3979 - Moon (EU)
4133 - Death on the 7th Game - Order (Japan)
0434 - New Super Mario (U.S.)
2641 - Pokemon Platinum (Japan)
3797 - Pokemon Platinum (Europe)
3541 - Pokemon Platinum (U.S.)
3986 - POWER Motorcycle (U.S.)
3972 - Rowling naughty (U.S.)
4041 - Space Bubble Bobble box (U.S.)
4134 - Super Robot Gakuen (Japan)
3537 - Nordic goddess of guilt by (U.S.)
0709 - Naxos mechanical beast DS (Japan)
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4237 Games DS No. ROM;
M3 SAKURA v1.41 X 3rd Edition (A11)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2944" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2944</a>

2009-9-12 15:25:39
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.41 X 3rd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.4 X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.41 X system TouchPod v4.3j X)
1. Using the M3DS Real TouchPod, run the v4.4 X game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.4 X the same as original.

TouchPod, run the v4.4 X game engine updates Report:
1. Solve the "4136 - refueling! Universe Men! (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
2. Solve the "4138 - a small Adi my body (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
3. Solve the "4139 - Anna and agape (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "4148 - Nihon Keizai Shimbun Kenshu: the structure of goods and money, DS (Japan)" in the crash and can not run the normal use of real-time saving issues, can now normal game;
5. Solve the "4151 - Sloan and McHale's Mysterious Story 2 (Japan)" to start the game crash white screen problem, can now normal game;
6. To amend, "4152 - Love Follows (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, use the microphone will crash problems;
7. Solve the "4157 - pony Life (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "4168 - Pokemon Xin Jin (Japan)" when the crash and can not be properly saved using the real-time saving issues;
9. Solve the "4169 - Pokemon Silver Spirit (Japan)" when the crash and can not be properly saved using the real-time saving issues;
10. Action Replay library files updated to September 1, 2009 corresponds to the latest games (English only Action Replay document cheat.db);
Details:
1703 - Push Rave Stone (EU)
4136 - 加油! Cosmic-Men! (Europe)
4140 - Harry Potter: Half-Blood Prince (Germany)
4145 - Seven Wonders of the 2 (Germany)
4133 - Death on the 7th Game - Order (Japan)
3948 - Bloody Rugby (Europe)
4134 - Super Robot Gakuen (Japan)
3979 - Moon (EU)
3996 - Transformers: revenge Autobots (U.S.)
3997 - Transformers: revenge Decepticons (U.S.)
0963 - Our Sun (Europe)
4115 - Core (U.S.)
3604 - Disgaea (Europe)
3966 - Dragon Quest 9 Star of the Guardian (Japan)
1044 - Final Fantasy 3 (Europe)
0168 - Mario Racing DS (U.S.)
0150 - Mega Man EXE5-DS Twin Leaders (U.S.)
4017 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (U.S.)
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4169 Games DS No. ROM;
M3 SAKURA v1.41 X 2nd Edition (A10)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2940" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2940</a>

2009-9-4 2:45:12
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.41 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.3j X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.41 X system TouchPod v4.3i X)
1. The amendment to start e-book function memory overflow error caused crash;
2. Using M3DS Real TouchPod v4.3j X to run the game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.3j X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.3i X Report:
1. M3i Zero update to resolve a new kernel (firmware) 1.4, the soft reset the game can not be properly saved and real-time use;
2. Increasing the R4 cheat DAT format support, and support its tree structure display;
3. Action Replay library files updated to August 20, 2009 corresponding to the latest games (English only Action Replay paper);
4. Solve the "4112 - captain (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
5. Solve the "4113 - We are fossil diggers (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
6. Solve the "4114 - love talking parrot (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve the "4119 - Dream Game DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "4121 - Professor Layton and the Devil's Box (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
9. Solve the "4134 - Super Robot Gakuen (Japan)" black screen to start the game crash problem, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4134 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 60, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 100.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.41 X (A09)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2937" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2937</a>

2009-8-23 18:13:37
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.41 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.3i X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.40 X system TouchPod v4.3f X)
1. Increase the file delete function, in the file list interface, press L + SELECT key to delete confirmation pop-up window, the confirmation to delete the selected file;
2. Using TouchPod v4.3i X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.3i X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.3i X Report:
1. The amendment, "3499 - Stereo drawing box (Japan)" save file size to 1MB, can now be properly store all save data;
2. Solve the "3978 - Pet dogs and cats fashion (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
3. Solve the "3979 - Moon (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "3983 - Bubble Wizard (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "3992 - songs from generation to generation (day)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "4013 - Welcome back! Little robot! Happy clean-up (days)" not normal use real-time saving issues;
7. Solve the "4018 - crazy school Game (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
8. Solve the "4036 - Magic Bubble 7 (days)" does not start correctly entered the game the problem, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "4042 - Adipo Adventure: Exploring the Human Body (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
10. Solve the "4043 - Adipo: grades 6-7 to play reading and counting (France)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "4044 - Adipo: My typing 5-6 grade (law)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "4046 - unassailable 6-7 (French)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
13. Solve the "4061 - Children's Discovery Channel: kittens explore the (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Solve the "4062 - Children's Discovery Channel: Parrot exploration (America)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
15. Solve the "4066 - Leisure Series 2980 Pet Dog Cat Horse Monkey (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "4079 - Human ancestors back to Great Adventure (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
17. Solve the "4083 - Sponge baby and Atlantis (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
18. Solve the "4085 - Blood of Bahamut (Japan)" entered the game after the black screen issue, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "4088 - Stage property to explore at home with the magic of our scientific relationship between the (day)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
20. Solve the "4089 - Jin Ke Er Love Balloon Tour (Japan)" the game is not running properly the issue, can now normal game;
21. Solve the "4090 - Guardian (Japan)" entered the latter question can not select option can now be normal game;
22. Solve the "4099 - the world wonderful discovery! DS: Legend of the Ren-jun to find puppet bar! (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
23. Solve the "4102 - upstairs aliens (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
24. Solve the "4105 - Miami crisis (days)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 4107 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game with 60, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 100.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.40 X (A08)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2932" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2932</a>

2009-6-3 0:44:41
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.40 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.3f X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.35 X system TouchPod v4.3c X)
1. Movie player to increase a variety of dual-screen playback mode, press SELECT button to switch;
2. Movie Player supports the use of SRT, SSA, ASS subtitle file of the plug-in, and further increased the facilities;
3. Using TouchPod v4.3f X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.3f X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.3f X Report:
1. Solve the "3632 - Where is Carmen San Diego's hiding place? The end of the secret in the world (Europe)" run nowadays black screen issues and to join the case of soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
2. Solve the "3633 - small explorer Dora: Dora Save the Mermaids (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
3. Solve the "3640 - Nordic goddess of guilty persons (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
4. Solve the "3647 - Absolute pitch sound spiritual Master (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "3659 - Magic Thousand Character Classic, DS (Korea)" does not start problems and can not be properly saved and in the instant case by adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "3662 - Multi-trip fun Kaposi big melee (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
7. Solve the "3669 - singing rhythm (day)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "3686 - ordered from southern Kyushu (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "3690 - Laozi Manufacturing (Japan)" can not be properly saved issues as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* For the first time the game will establish a 32MB save file, takes a long time, please be patient, while ensuring the microSD card has enough free space
10. Solve the "3698 - Russell Grant's astrology (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "3727 - Live Zoo (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
12. Solve the "3749 - mind your language: Learn English (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
13. Solve the "3758 - Passport CE2 and CM1 (law)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Solve the "3765 - a pointed hat with the magic of the 365 days (U.S.)" can not be properly saved and in the instant case by adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
15. Solve the "3782 - Sloan and Makebeier mystery of the Story (Japan)" does not operate normally, and can not enter the third act problems, can now normal game;
16. Solve the "3789 - from me to guard you (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
17. Solve the "3790 - to create professional baseball team 2 (Japan)" is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3810 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 57, can not use the real-time saving of the game with 97.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.35 X 3rd Edition (A07)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2927" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2927</a>

2009-4-13 16:06:08
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.35 X 3rd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.3c X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.35 X system TouchPod v4.3a X)
1. The amendment described in the corresponding cheat option menu features the wrong question;
2. Using TouchPod v4.3c X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.3c X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.3c X Report:
1. The amendment cheat drivers cheat in dealing with B type AR code error problem;
2. Solve the "3502 - My analog events (Europe)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
3. Solve the "3503 - Games graffiti spelling 2009 (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
4. Solve the "3505 - My Sims Party with (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
5. Solve the "3506 - Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
6. Solve the "3507 - peaked cap with the Magic 365 days (Europe)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
7. Solve the "3515 - Alchemy Shi Lizi (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "3516 - Bakumatsu Love China Shinsengumi DS (Japan)" can not be properly saved and in the instant case by adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "3517 - Grand Theft Auto Chinatown War (U.S.)" does not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
10. Solve the "3524 - Math Games (U.S.)" can not be properly saved and in the instant case by adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* Real-time saving, there are still problems, provide solutions to the latter part of upgrade
11. Solve the "3533 - Pokemon incredible dark labyrinth of a team of explorers (Korea)" can not be properly saved and in the instant case by adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
12. Solve the "3538 - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Assault (EU)" does not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "3543 - Focus on Your Language: Learn Japanese (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Address "3544 - AWAY shuffle Labyrinth (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
15. Solve the "3545 - shock Gakuen RPG: Cross of the United States and girl (Japan)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "3547 - Magic of pet rescue animals (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
17. Solve the "3553 - Crayon Shinchan, clay modeling Makeovers! (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
18. Solve the "3554 - Imagine series of doctors (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
19. Address "3563-5D's Stardust to accelerate those world championships in 2009 (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
20. Solve the "3566 - Analog Animals (Korea)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
21. Solve the "3570 - Business TOEFL DS Training (South Korea)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
22. Solve the "3574 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Time of the resonance (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
23. Solve the "3577 - the original case (law)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
24. Solve the "3579 - Adventure House Dora: Save the Snow Princess (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
25. Solve the "3580 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Time of the resonance (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
26. Solve the "3582 - Combat Top War Soul Steel (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
27. Solve the "3585 - Fujido Ryunosuke detective diary zinc Ark Soma Di continuous killings, 4 (Sun)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
28. Solve the "3586 - Mushrooms of people: the rise of fungi (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
29. Solve the "3607 - Baseball Home Baseball Field DS 2009 (Day)" does not start the implementation of operation and menu options are not the problem, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3626 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game are 54, can not use the real-time saving of the game are 93.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.35 X 2nd Edition (A06)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2923" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2923</a>

2009-4-13 16:06:08
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.35 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.3a X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.35 X system TouchPod v4.3 X)
1. Amendment Press SELECT key to the game can not be transferred out of the shortcut list of menu error;
2. Revised single display file name can not hide the file extensions of the error;
3. Using TouchPod v4.3a X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.3a X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.3a X Report:
1. Update the game automatically PATCH engine needs to resolve some recent games to avoid code issues;
2. Game cheat by adding instant-code option, you can start the game together while allowing finger force, for some special needs, cheat;
3. To amend, "1566 - South Korea Knowledge DS (Korea)" NDSL running on the unusual problems, can now NDS, NSDL a normal use;
4. To amend, "3151 - Lu-line birds and Magical Book Witch, and the five brave young girls (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. To amend, "3380 - Evening Hotel 215 rooms (Korea)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "3477 - Toys World War II soldiers, hapless soldiers (EU)" does not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "3482 - Emma at the Farm (USA)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
8. Solve the "3484 - Smart children to be happy Party (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "3497 - Disney Friends (Dutch)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
10. Solve the "3498 - American Princess Maker 4 Special Edition (Korea)" can not read files properly saved issues, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "3499 - Stereo drawing box (Japan)" does not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3500 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 51, can not use the real-time saving of the game has 89.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.35 X (A05)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2920" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2920</a>

2009-3-9 11:45:20
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.35 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.3 X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.34 X system TouchPod v4.2e X)
1. Increase the finger with immediate effect (Instant Codes) option for those with special needs the game cheat.
2. Using M3DS Real TouchPod, run the v4.3 X game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.3 X the same as original.

TouchPod, run the v4.3 X game engine updates Report:
1. The amendment, "2324 - Mario party DS (Korea)" in the case of adding the soft reset, use the microphone when the game crash problem;
2. Amendments "2796-DS of vitamin-rich recipes of! Health Food Guide (Korean)" for the first time the game crash when using a microphone problems;
3. To amend, "3149 - Pokemon incredible maze, when the expedition team (South Korea)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
4. Solve the "3366 - Pet cat family (America)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "3367 - Pet cowboys Farm (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "3369 - Mario & Luigi RPG3 (days)" does not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
* Soft-reset function can be used normally, instant saving, there are still problems, provide solutions to the latter part of upgrade
7. Solve the "3380 - Evening Hotel 215 rooms (Korea)" the game is not running properly the issue, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "3396 - Dragon Quest 5 sky bride (EU)" the normal progress of the game plot can not be the problem, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "3397 - Shining Force Piaoyu (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
10. Solve the "3401 - Ultra Ke Luoluo Gunso Movie: Dragon fighters attacking army is also (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
11. Solve the "3406 - Analog Animals (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly saved using the immediate problem;
12. Solve the "3414 - Professor Layton and the incredible town of Friendship Edition (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
13. Solve the "3415 - Understanding your language: German articles (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Solve the "3416 - My Pet Cat House (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* Real-time saving, there are still problems, provide solutions to the latter part of upgrade
15. Solve the "3417 - Pet My panda baby (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "3418 - Pet My Monkey House (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be normal use instant saving issues;
17. Solve the "3427 - Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
18. Solve the "3424 - Dragon Quest 5 sky bride (U.S.)" game is not the normal progress of the plot problems, can now normal game;
19. Solve the "3429 - sweet shops (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be normal use instant saving issues;
20. Solve the "3449 - Hide the Carmen San Diego (EU)" does not properly display the next screen, the problem can now be normal game;
21. Solve the "3456 - Target National Assembly Band Story (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3465 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 51, can not use the real-time saving of the game 88.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.34 X 3rd Edition (A04)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2918" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2918</a>

2009-2-9 22:12:45
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.34 X 3rd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.2e X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.34 X system TouchPod v4.2d X)
1. Using TouchPod v4.2e X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.2e X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.2e X Report:
1. Solve the "1592 - the strongest chess East generals, DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
2. Solve the "2324 - Mario party DS (Korea)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
3. Solve the "3274 - Galaxy Warrior: Hunters (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "3278 - is not: sunken treasures (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "3282 - Madagascar 2: escape Africa (Germany)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
6. Solve the "3283 - Magic Carousel (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve the "3292 - Monster Racing (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
8. Solve the "3296 - Analog Animals (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "3320 - Super Magic Challenge (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
10. Solve the "3330 - ToCA Race Driver 3 (O)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
11. Solve the "3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: time of echo (Japan)" can not start to run the problem can now be normal operation of the game;
12. Solve the "3340 - Zupo (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
13. Solve the "3341 - shine Action: small dinosaur wagang Adventure (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
14. Solve the "3342 - Analog Animals (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
15. Solve the "3343 - Phoenix and Fei Bo (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
16. Solve the "3347 - Emma at the Farm (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
17. Solve the "3349 - Emma in the mountains (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
18. Solve the "3350 - Tomb Raider Underworld (EU)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
19. Solve the "3351 - Chrono Trigger (EU)" the game crashes through time and space will lead to problems, can now normal game;
20. Solve the "3358 - Chibi Maruko Maruko-chan City DS (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3363 DS games ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 51, can not use the real-time saving of the game are 86.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.34 X 2nd Edition (A03)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2916" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2916</a>

2009-1-17 15:16:56
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.34 X 2nd Edition
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.2d X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.34 X system TouchPod v4.2c X)
1. Using the M3DS Real TouchPod v4.2d X to run the game engine, game compatibility and M3DS Real TouchPod v4.2d X the same.

TouchPod v4.2d X to run the game engine updates Report:
1. Address "2796-DS of vitamin-rich recipes of! Health Food Guide (Korean)" the problem with the microphone when the crash can now be normal operation of the game;
2. Solve the "3227 - Princess Lili Fei my wonderful world (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
3. Solve the "3231 - Magic Pets Save the Animals (USA)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "3237 - Baez doll events (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "3247 - Prince of Persia Fallen King (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
6. Solve the "3254 - my pet cats (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
7. Solve the "3260 - Together Play Pet Hospital (EU)" to run the game nowadays screen does not display the problem;
8. Solve the "3261 - Moon (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
9. Solve the "3268 - Monkey Island Adventure (U.S.)" can not start to run the problem can now be normal operation of the game;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3273 DS games ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 47, can not use the real-time saving of the game 82.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.34 X (A02)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2912" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2912</a>

2008-12-25 15:36:07
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.34 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.2c X

Improvement Project: (relative to Asia and M3 Sakura v1.33 X system TouchPod v4.2b X)
1. To resolve the majority of home-made errors in the software not functioning;
2. Self-made software running way from the original only SLOT-1 to start operation mode, increased SLOT-1 and SLOT-2 are two startup modes of operation;
* To the right candidate sliding box (or press the A button) to SLOT-1 mode, the left sliding the candidate box (or press the X / Y button) to SLOT-2 mode
* SLOT-2 mode, you must access to GBA expansion card, or SLOT-2 card Perfect Film Series
3. Solve some of the formatting is not compatible microSDHC Cain failed to work properly boot the system issues;
4. To amend closing lid play MP3 music will automatically shut down after 10 minutes of the problem;
* Not playing music, in the file list window, or play a movie, close the lid NDS will automatically soft-off 10 minutes
5. Modify the screen display when the next page e-book pairs the problem of irrational, and now improved to an inverted two-screen pages of content;
6. To amend TouchPod start M3DS Real when TouchPod, the menu "shortcut to set" can not save the problem;
7. System Startup holding down L + R + A + B removal system settings, modify the settings for the restoration of the original will not use the disk check function;
* Check Death encountered in the disk of the user can use this method to close the disk check feature.
* Strongly recommended that a disk check the problem, the first backup of SD card, and then reformat the SD card, and then re-install the system and copy the appropriate content, so as to thoroughly solve the disk problem. Otherwise, the disk check the problem continue to use the SD card, it may result in lost data files and more disk error.
8. To amend the boot display "M3 SAKURA start the setup screen", the theme of the program to customize the skin will revert to the default skin and theme of the program issues;
9.M3 Sakura settings to add a "play music locked L + R and R + L key" one, check to prevent errors after hitting L / R key to cause misoperation;
10. Using TouchPod v4.2c X original game to run the engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.2c X the same as original.

TouchPod to run the game engine updates v4.2c X Report:
1. The amendment, "2540 - Melatonin 2 (Korea)" the problem is not running properly, can now be normal operation of the game;
2. Amendments "2796-DS of vitamin-rich recipes of! Health Food Guide (Korean)" the problem is not running properly, can now be normal operation of the game;
3. Solve the "3114 - Lucky Luke: Dalton (France)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
4. Solve the "3117 - Boat Pulp kid: Lost the game (law)" in the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
5. Solve the "3122 - Home-made bombs were fighting (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
6. Solve the "3137 - The Ultimate Band (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
7. Solve the "3149 - Pokemon incredible maze, when the expedition team (South Korea)" the problem is not running properly, can now be normal operation of the game;
8. Solve the "3151 - Lu-line birds and Magical Book Witch, and the five brave young girls (Japan)" the problem is not running properly, can now be normal operation of the game;
9. Solve the "3161 - Ragnarok Online DS (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
10. Solve the "3169 - Mind legend Animation Edition (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
11. Solve the "3174 - Mind legend CG Edition (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
12. Solve the "3176 - Pocket force Baseball 11 (Japan)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
13. Solve the "3182 - rangeland Khaled Wind assembly (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game does not operate normally issue.
14. Solve the "3191 - Phantasy Star ZERO (Japan)" can not start the problem, can now run the game properly and saving;
15. Solve the "3200 - Red Bull International Street Dance Competition (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game does not operate normally issue.
16. Solve the "3201 - Rayman Raving Rabbids TV party (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
17. Solve the "3205 - the real story of Veterinary Medicine (Europe)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
18. Solve the "3209 - Crayon Shinchan: rage Film Paradise (West)" can not properly use the real-time saving issues;
* The Official Game compatibility verification support to 3212 Games DS No. ROM;
* As of release date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset of the game there are 46, can not use the real-time saving of the game are 81.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.33 X (A01)
<a href="http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Download/Soft_Show.asp?SoftID=2907" target="_blank">http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/GBalpha_Downlo...asp?SoftID=2907</a>

2008-12-14 18:01:18
M3 SAKURA Core Version: v1.33 X
TOUCHPOD Core Version: v4.2b X

Improvement Project: (relative to M3 Sakura Japanese version of the system v1.12 X and TouchPod v4.2a X)
1. Japanese M3 Sakura symbol "M3 Sakura" to internationally logo "M3 SAKURA";
2. Turn into full-screen animation, cancel the original startup prompt;
3. Japanese version of the theme interface to modify the pink M3 Sakura for the Asian Chinese version of M3 Sakura theme;
4. Join the Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean display core, e-books, Finger corresponding text display and other support needs;
5. Using the latest Korean font and display rules, you can display the current all the complete Korean language;
6.M3DS Real's NDS games, GBA games set menu of all of the features integrated into M3 Sakura interface, operating seamlessly jump;
7. Join NDS super-real-time saving functionality (NDS games can be used simultaneously for each group of three real-time saving at any time switch);
* M3 SAKURA enable real-time saving feature in the game in the same directory simultaneously to create three real-time save files
8. To join and support and GBA game linkage can be realized GBA game function;
* Need to adjust to GBA expansion card (GBA Expansion Pack) or any other SLOT-2 card Perfect Film Series
9. Supports more Action Replay format (M3-specific DB format, R4-specific DAT format, XML format, AR CODE, etc.);
10. Finger to support Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean project content display;
11. Action Replay match to support more intelligent ways to search, performance more stable and stronger compatibility;
12. Action Replay library files updated to December 6, 2008 corresponding to the latest games, and built to provide multi-lingual version of the cheat file;
13. V4.2a X system using the original M3 to run the game engine, game compatibility and TouchPod v4.2a X the same;
14. Multimedia DSM-compatible video formats, and the corresponding DSM video coding standard 2.2 and 2.0;
15. Integrated TouchPod v4.2b X, you can choose the default when you first start using the system or the original M3 Sakura;
* Later to replace the default system, shall be M3DS Real boot holding down the A button before the screen can be demonstrated once again the preferred system settings menu<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.12+a (JPN)
<a href="http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/M3%20Sakura_v1.12+a_Japanese.zip" target="_blank">http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...+a_Japanese.zip</a>

2008-11-20<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.12+1 (JPN)
<a href="http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/M3%20Sakura_v1.12+1_Japanese.zip" target="_blank">http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...+1_Japanese.zip</a>

2008-10-15<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.11X (JPN)
<a href="http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/M3%20Sakura_v1.11x_Japanese.zip" target="_blank">http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...1x_Japanese.zip</a>

2008-10-11<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.11 (JPN)
<a href="http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/M3%20Sakura_v1.11_Japanese.zip" target="_blank">http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...11_Japanese.zip</a>

2008-6-6<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.10 (JPN)
<a href="http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/M3%20Sakura_v1.10_Japanese.zip" target="_blank">http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...10_Japanese.zip</a>

2008-5-30
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA v1.00 (JPN)
<a href="http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...00_Japanese.zip" target="_blank">http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...00_Japanese.zip</a>

2008-5-15<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA Beta v2 (ENG)
<a href="http://filetrip.net/f2066-English-Translated-M3%20Sakura-(beta-test).html" target="_blank">http://filetrip.net/f2066-English-Translat...beta-test).html</a>

2008-4-21 07:03

Translated by Densetsu3000
Skinned by Toni Plutonij & NeoGunKuruma<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA Beta v2 (JPN)
<a href="http://filetrip.net/f1802-M3-Real-M3%20Sakura-Firmware-Betav2-(Japanese).html" target="_blank">http://filetrip.net/f1802-M3-Real-M3%20Sak...(Japanese).html</a>

2008-3-14 23:37<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
M3 SAKURA Beta v1 (JPN)
=============================================================<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1