Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gordon7 said:
Anyone got a Air jordan or Chicago Bulls Theme for this Firmware
Thanks
easy.
put your current avatar on your microSD, open it in m3sakura, and set it as wallpaper.
"themed" theme's don't really work that well in the m3sakura interface because it pretty much uses the entire screen for usefull info/buttons.

RyukeDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
Gordon7 said:
Anyone got a Air jordan or Chicago Bulls Theme for this Firmware
Thanks
easy.
put your current avatar on your microSD, open it in m3sakura, and set it as wallpaper.
"themed" theme's don't really work that well in the m3sakura interface because it pretty much uses the entire screen for usefull info/buttons.
I'd say a good amount of that "usefull information" can easily be done away with. The top screen of the options panel has nothing of value, the background of the system menu is wide open, the icons are fun and easy to change, the pull-out mp3 panel is a breeze, the movie viewer is also nice gooey cake. The top of the gui options menu is full of wide open cattle-driving spaces, and likewise the background of that checkered haven of things other than diners and chess pieces.

The only difficulty lies in making the theme at once useful and visually appealing. Stupid dithering.

missfabb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, so the m3 sakura unofficial english version can't automatically save games like on a regular ds game? you have to create the save files manually?

Leonick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question to all the skinners out there, how do you compile the skins? any time i try the makeskn.bat if i have any files not being the default i get an error which looks like this "??????????" (not sure how many question marks it actually is but you get the point)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You have to check out at which file it fails....Some picture isn't the right format, or you messed up dimensions...

One more thing, folder where you have your pictures for compiling must be called default!!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
First, download Sakura from my sig....It's updated with Service Pack1 that has some game fixes..
And It has much more skins..

And the thing with numbers is just the glitch....It is actually 1.11x!
wink.gif

Leonick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
You have to check out at which file it fails....Some picture isn't the right format, or you messed up dimensions...

One more thing, folder where you have your pictures for compiling must be called default!!
well i just edited the lower bg image not changing resolution and saved to bmp, any specific #bit that must be used for colors when saving?

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Leonick said:
Toni Plutonij said:

well i just edited the lower bg image not changing resolution and saved to bmp, any specific #bit that must be used for colors when saving?
Yes, 24 bit!!
And also, if you're using PhotoShop, when saving, you must change File Format from Windows to OS/2!!

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
thedicemaster said:
uhm, just use the 100% zoom button?
Yeah, but that's only either the top screen or the bottom screen. For M3Sakura the bottom screen displays the unscaled picture, and the upper screen will show the scaled down version of where your bottom screen is currently displaying.

But for Moonshell, it can display the picture in three modes; the mode above, a screen-swapped mode of above, and on both screens, unscaled. I'm just wondering if the third mode is present in M3Sakura as I've always preferred to view my pictures with that mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +1